Staying Shunk Shrimpy

It's a post and run today as it's weigh in- then I'm home for ultra fast eat & change before going out for a colleague's retirement do.

Breakfast: Oat so simple (HExB) made with milk (HExA) & water, with a grated apple (s) stirred through, followed by a pear (s)
Break: kiwi (s), apple (s) and a nectarine (s)
Lunch: Chicken salad (chicken (s), lettuce (s), raddichio (s), scallions (s), peppers (s), cherry tomatoes (s)). 2 clementines and a huge chunk of melon (ss)

Nothing til Weigh in- now!

Then will have sausages, exciting beans and mash! :)

i shrimpy . . . i think uve prob said b4 but are these flavoured coffees syn free and do u have milk with them or dont you need milk ?. . .i keep readin on ur diary about them and fancy tryin them but id have to get the instant ones but if i like them i might invest in a cafetiere

Shrimpy said:
It's a post and run today as it's weigh in- then I'm home for ultra fast eat & change before going out for a colleague's retirement do.

Breakfast: Oat so simple (HExB) made with milk (HExA) & water, with a grated apple (s) stirred through, followed by a pear (s)
Break: kiwi (s), apple (s) and a nectarine (s)
Lunch: Chicken salad (chicken (s), lettuce (s), raddichio (s), scallions (s), peppers (s), cherry tomatoes (s)). 2 clementines and a huge chunk of melon (ss)

Nothing til Weigh in- now!

Then will have sausages, exciting beans and mash! :)

Hope WI went well for you Shrimpy! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So how was WI??

x

I lost 0.5lbs! :D I'm a happy girlie!

I have milk with the coffees (from my HExA)

BUSY BUSY day yesterday! I managed to eat dinner and then RUN out to the retirement do!

Dinner: Sausages (Joe's Old English), mashed potato (potato, total 0%) and exciting beans (tomatoes (s), beans (ss), courgette (s), mushrooms (s), onions (s), peppers (s)) A Tesco Value Choc Digestive bar (4.5syns) and a Nectarine (s).

Then I got home STARVING at 1am!!!!! So i ate left over exciting beans, chicken (s) breast slices and a ton of fruit (plum (s), apple (s) and a kiwi (s)). Then a bag of caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns) and a celebration (2.5syns)

So Yesterday's Round Up!
Day: Extra Easy
HEx: A- 250ml Semi skimmed milk B- Oat so Simple
Syns: 12
Speed: 12

Ah chick you are amazing!!!!!!
God you are gonna be like a size 8 ripped goddess soon!!!

Flip me your fab!! xx

Thanks Aisha! :)

Ok, Today has been a weird one. I slept in, so missed my date with Jillian at 6:05! Rushed to school where at lunch we had our department fuddle (we do one at the end of the year and at xmas) and I have eaten like a HORSE all day!

Break: Nectarine (s), red grapefruit (ss)

Lunch- fuddle! So a bit of all the following
Syn free pasta salad (pasta, peppers, herbs, cucumber, scallions)
Smoked salmon & broccoli quiche (cottage cheese, egg, smoked salmon, broccoli, herbs)
Chicken and veggie quiche (cottage cheese, egg, chicken, peppers, onions, courgette)
Salad (leaves - random ones!, scallions, cherry tomatoes)
Crudites (carrots, celery, peppers)
Fruit salad (pineapple, mango, apple, melon)

STUFFED! Too stuffed to fit in choc cake or any of the diet cakes my dept brought in!

Then I went home meal planned (as we're trying to save money) and went to Asda. Got home and while putting the shopping away had 6 Sainsbug's sugarfree marshmallows (5calories each so 1.5syns).

Then I forced myself to do my 30DS and husband pottered and while I was in the shower has made sausage casserole! :D

So, while I'm waiting for it to be ready, I'm having a Bounty Island cream coffee. YUM!

Thanks Rachy & Zoe! :D I hope so! I just want the loose skin to f*** off- this is working though. My flabby bits are definately tightening!

Hey Shrimps - you've never lost another half a pound??? Flipping eck there'll be nothing left of ya! What does that take you to now?

You are a lean mean grilling machine!

I am 1lb above target now! LOL 8st 9. I still hit the magic number again!! 120 is a cool number Ali* ;)

My goodness what a day! Ur inspiring!

I dunno about that, I haven't done much amazing today, but I have done it all on less than 6 hours sleep! I'm cream crackered!

Well done on the loss :D

Thank you! I will hit target magic number again soon!

Just had dinner. So YUMMY! Husband made a SW version of this Spicy Sausage and Bean Casserole Recipe | delicious. Magazine free user recipes

Dinner- Sausage & bean casserole (onion (s), Joe's Chilli sausages, peppers (s), tinned tomatoes (s), Mexican bean mix (s), baked beans (ss), chillies, oxo cube, Worcester sauce, mushrooms (s)).

Ah, it's my fab department, they all did something syn free! :D And then I was so spoilt for syn free stuff that the pork pies and twiglets didn't even get a look in! LOL

Shrimpy said:
Ah, it's my fab department, they all did something syn free! :D And then I was so spoilt for syn free stuff that the pork pies and twiglets didn't even get a look in! LOL

Lol, lucky you! ps bought my kids teachers necklaces instead of the flowers & choccies etc, hope they like! :)

Awww! That's a lovely idea! :) I'm sure they'll love them!

That buffet does look yumkins Shrimpy. Your colleagues sound really thoughtful. I made caribbean coconut options scan bran cake in the office for me & my colleague that's also on SW while everyone else tucked into cream cakes.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My dept are AWESOME! They really do think of me, they brought in diet coke just for me too! I always wimp out of making scan bran cake, I made one... once. It tasted like carpet tiles and chocolate.

Back