Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Shrimpy said:
My dept are AWESOME! They really do think of me, they brought in diet coke just for me too! I always wimp out of making scan bran cake, I made one... once. It tasted like carpet tiles and chocolate.

I made mastiff mum's recipe which is the easiest & has the least syns. The Caribbean coconut was yum nothing like raw scan bran which is yuk. Hoping it will induce a whopper magic sausage in time for WI next week so I lose some more. Sorry for the TMI we've all been there lol! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Damn straight! There is nothing worse than tiny goat poops in the run up to weigh in!

Coffee time!

Caramel Fudge twist with caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns) and a baggie of Toffee Crunch Mini fingers (5.0syns)!

OMG so stuffed! I really SHOULDN'T have eaten all that!! (also all those baked beans... :jelous:)

Today's round up.

Day: Extra Easy
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B-Oat so simple
Syns: 11.5
Speed: 17 (I think)

Hello all! :)

Today was my last day at school "technically", BUT I have to go back in on Monday... So been busy trying to get everything all sorted for Sept and am of course nowhere near ready!

Breakfast: Oat so simple (HExB) made with milk (HExA) & water, with a grated apple (s) stirred through, followed by a pear (s)

Break: Nectarine (s), banana and a marshmallow (1.0syns)

Lunch- fuddle leftovers!
Syn free pasta salad (pasta (s), peppers(s), herbs (s), cucumber(s), scallions(s)
Crudites (carrots, celery, peppers)
Fruit salad (pineapple(s), orange slices (s), apple (s), melon(ss))

Snack: Plums (s), Weighwatchers blueberry cake slice (4.0syns)banana, Onken Fat free Mango & apple yogurt, apple (s), some raw broccoli...

Dinner tonight is Eggs, chips and beans!

Shrimppyyy well done on your loss :D You'll be at that 120lb bad boy in no time. As Michael Jackson once famously sang (kinda), can you reaaccchhh it cann you reaacchhhh itt oh yess you cannnn!!

Thanks HH! :) I will hit it again, I MUST! :D

I had dinner. I'm all full up! :)

Dinner: Eggs, chips (potatoes, frylight, dried chillies) and baked beans.

Pudding: Raspberries (ss) and blackberries (ss) with Onken fat free Vanilla yogurt.

It's a GREEN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

So I'll have an extra B and the rest of my syns later! :)

Coffee time!

Vanilla Deluxe today. :) With a HiFi (HExB2) and a caramel cake bar (6.0syns). :)

Hiya! It's saturday and we're off to a Chilli Festival!!!!!!! :)

So got up and did 30DS, day 20 done!!!!!!!!!!! Now Level three starts! :eek:

After Jillian and before shower: 1 banana, 1 nectarine (s), 1 apple (s)

Got out and cleaned up, bit of hoovering and dusting and then proper breakfast!

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs and smoked salmon. A red grapefruit (ss)

Now off to do teeth and pack my bag to go with me to the chilli festival. :) See you all later!

I had lots of fun, and the nice man on the smoothie stall let me buy a pint glass full of berries for the same price as a smoothie. :)

While at the chilli fest I ate my snack bag & lunch.

Snack bag contained: Apple (s), nectarine (s), banana and an alpen light (0.5HExB)

Lunch: Noodle salad (noodles, courgette (s), scallions (s), leeks (s), peppers (s), soy sauce and spices)

Smoothie guy fruit: Raspberries (ss), strawberries (ss)

Awesome day chick! Glad you enjoyed chillifest.

Also can't believe you have finished level 2-wow!! You go girl!!! XX

Coffee!!

I had another alpen light (0.5HExB) and a Weightwatchers Blueberry cake slice (4.0syns). Mmmm

Shrimpy said:
I had lots of fun, and the nice man on the smoothie stall let me buy a pint glass full of berries for the same price as a smoothie. :)

Ah that was nice of him... :D The chilli festival sounds interesting! I went to a food festival held at our local docks yesterday, so many yummy synful samples around though.

I didn't actually try any of the stuff, I am too dedicated! LOL. Husband tried a bit of everything though!

I had dinner- yumzer!

Dinner: Prawn & pepper pot (prawns (s), peppers (s), onions (s), potatoes, stock, garlic)
Pudding: an unholy amount of melon (ss) and pineapple (s)

Snackums- nectarine (s), plum(s), chicken (s) pieces

Going to get some synnage in a mo and then bed i think.

Got some syns last night - I had a bag of caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns) and 2 squares from a little green and Blacks Butterscotch bar (1.5syns).

Total for yesterday:
Day: Extra Easy
HEx: a- 250ml ss milk, B- 2 alpen lights
Syns:10.5

Good morning! I had a great day yesterday, with the chilli fest and our friends coming back to ours for AGES! :)

Got up and hoovered the rug (the dog had a big greasy bone last night) and left shards everywhere! Put the spare bedding in the wash, as dad is coming to visit today. :)

I managed the 30 Day Shred- Level 3. OH MY GAWD. Sweat, tears and nearly blood (carpet burned my elbows).

Pre Breakfast: Apple (s), banana, nectarine (s). (Pre shower, post Jillian)

Breakfast: Egg, bacon, baked beans (ss), mushrooms (s), Followed by a huge hunk of Melon (ss).

My daddy arrives at 16:40 and I'm going to make some yummy pork casserole for dad. :)

Hahah I love how your dad is arriving at precisely 16:40 :)

Big Jillian seems to be fairly keen to get people dead from exhaustion before they get toned. "You'll have the body of a godess, but will need to spend a week the rest of your life in bed recovering"

He actually arrived at 16:38, but I forgive him! LOL.

Jillian is mean and poopie pants but I forgive her too!

By way of snacks today I've eaten nectarine (s), banana, apple (s) and a Hi Fi Bar (HExB).

For dinner I had Spicy pork (pork, bacon, onions, kidney beans, tomatoes, stock, jalapeños) with mexican rice (rice, peppers, onion, scallions, cherry tomatoes, sweetcorn, kidney beans).

Then for pudding I had pineapple & plum pieces.

Back