Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Oh I bet it is nice having your Dad there!

Also, level 3 brava!!! Well done, and a round of applause!!

Another fantastic day from the land of crustaceans!!! xxxx

Ok, daddy's gone home. But before bed yesterday I ate for my syns- a jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns) and a galaxy caramel cake bar (6.0syns)

Day: Extra Easy
HEx: a- 250ml ss milk, B- Hi Fi bar
Syns: 8.5

Today has been busy, busy and crappy, crappy!

Breakfast: Fruit (melon, apple, banana, plum and nectarine) & yogurt

Snack: Nectarine, kiwi, 1 marshmallow (1.0syns)

Lunch: Tomato pasta (pasta, tomatoes, courgettes, peppers, onion, scallions, mushrooms). Orange

Snack: pineapple

Dinner: Prawn risotto (prawns, rice, onion, peas, stock, leek, scallion). Raspberries (ss) and blackberries (ss) with yogurt and 2 sainsbugs sugarfree marshies (0.5syns)

Today was crappy cause I went to school then realised I forgot something, so I went back but the car started to make a CLUNKING noise and it refused to shift gears.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

I came back and went straight to the garage. The clutch is kaput! :(

Got some more syns to eat and gotta pack cause I'm away tomorrow on a course til FRIDAY, slightly panicked. I have to DRIVE to York in a courtesy car!

Ah Shrimpy that is crap!!!!

Nothing worse than a-your car saying bye bye, and b-driving a strange car-hate it!!

Hopefully all will go well for you!

Big hugs from here xxxx

Aaaww sorry your day didn't go too well and hope you have a safe journey to and from your course this week :hug99:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok, daddy's gone home. But before bed yesterday I ate for my syns- a jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns) and a galaxy caramel cake bar (6.0syns)

HEx: a- 250ml ss milk, B- Hi Fi bar
Syns: 8.5

Today has been busy, busy and crappy, crappy!

Breakfast: Fruit (melon, apple, banana, plum and nectarine) & yogurt

Snack: Nectarine, kiwi, 1 marshmallow (1.0syns)

Lunch: Tomato pasta (pasta, tomatoes, courgettes, peppers, onion, scallions, mushrooms). Orange

Snack: pineapple

Dinner: Prawn risotto (prawns, rice, onion, peas, stock, leek, scallion). Raspberries (ss) and blackberries (ss) with yogurt and 2 sainsbugs sugarfree marshies (0.5syns)

Today was crappy cause I went to school then realised I forgot something, so I went back but the car started to make a CLUNKING noise and it refused to shift gears.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

I came back and went straight to the garage. The clutch is kaput! :(

Got some more syns to eat and gotta pack cause I'm away tomorrow on a course til FRIDAY, slightly panicked. I have to DRIVE to York in a courtesy car!

Oh poop - sorry to hear about your crappy day :( Hope the rest of the week is better.

Thank you girlies! :D I needed that support!

Hopefully after 350quid worth of repairs it'll be good! Gaaaah!

I'm worried about all teh food, but there's a sainsbugs nearby so I'll bring my free food book and buy a mountain of stuff!

Shrimpy said:
Thank you girlies! :D I needed that support!

Hopefully after 350quid worth of repairs it'll be good! Gaaaah!

I'm worried about all teh food, but there's a sainsbugs nearby so I'll bring my free food book and buy a mountain of stuff!

I'm sure you'll be fine hun. Look at the hotel menu online so you know what's coming. Xx

It's not a hotel! :eek: It's here & I'm staying in some weird digs and I have NO IDEA what food they're serving AND there's no choices!

Shrimpy said:
It's not a hotel! :eek: It's here & I'm staying in some weird digs and I have NO IDEA what food they're serving AND there's no choices!

Oh dear! You should've told them you have special dietary requirements and need to eat a certain way. I'm sure they would have come across it before and may be let you know what would be available. Not to worry I'm sure sainsburys will be SW friendly for you. Xx

I knew I should have but, I forgotted!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Synnage done!

I had a bag of caramel Snack a jacks (5.0syns) and a bag of Cadbury minifingers _toffee crunch (5.0syns)

So round up:
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B- HiFi
Syns: 11.5
Speed: 17

Right, off to pack!!!

Have a good week, you'll be fine!

Enjoy your course!! Unleash daaa geek!

How was your week?! Hope you had fun. :) Miss your diary entries :)

I'm HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I arrived back yesterday but was having a laptop free day. :)

I had an amazing time on the course, I met loads of new people, who were all friendly and nice. I do think that having lost this weight has made me much more confident, as I was able to talk to people without sitting silently and feeling like a weirdo. It was busy as hell though, session after session and workshop after workshop and then before dinner each night- a LECTURE! I understand a helluva lot more about neuroimaging and physics and nanotech. I found so many fun new practical ideas that I am feeling a little bit disappointed that I can't go straight into school and try these out! LOL.

I was as good as I could be on the course. When choices were available I made the best choices from the menu- there was lots of salad and veggies on offer but most things were cooked with oil, but like I say, best choices. Apart from one meal out in york - I had no choice AT all on what I was eating there- I had waaay too much chocolate brownie (it made me feel gruesome though). I stuck to plan the best I could, but didn't bother keeping a food diary.

Today's diary.

Breakfast: Red grapefruit (ss) followed by bacon, eggs, baked beans (ss) and mushrooms (s)

Cinema snacks: Raspberries (ss) and yogurt, apple (s), mandarin(s). 1 jumbo caramel snack a jacks (2.5syns)

We went to see Captain America- I really enjoyed it. My favourite types of movie are "sword and sourcery" and "comic book", so it slotted right into the latter category.

Dinner: Irish Stew (minced beef, oxo, onions (s), leeks (s), carrots (s), broccoli (s) and green beans (s))
Pudding: Fruit (banana, pineapple (s), strawberries (ss)) & yogurt

Coffee timey!

I had a HiFi (HExB) and a bag of Cadbury toffee crunch Mini fingers (5.0syns) with Bounty Island cream coffee and some milk from HExA allowance. :)

Prebed snack:
Apple, banana and as I was still hungry, a mint penguin (5.0syns)

Today's totals:
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B- HiFi
Syns: 12.5
Speed: 13

I am really amazed how you girls can be so detailed and very organized people. I am happy for all of you and I hope I'd be like you too.

Back