Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Hiya Desperate2Bslim- it's just a case of write it before you bite it! :)

Today's food- Just had brunch. :)

Brunch: Baked eggs with leeks (leeks (s), peppers (s), garlic, eggs, stock) served with fried shrooms (mushrooms (s), scallions (s), chillies, garlic). Followed by an apple (s).

She's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Glad you had a good time! And no doubt with the good choices you made you will be on track again this week!

Bet hubby is glad to have you back! Which reminds me, how is he doing-I know he lost like 8 pounds or something mad one week when he stuck to it, but has he kept it up?

XXXX

He has had a few days off but kept off the 8lbs in total so far. His weigh in is on Sunday nights, so will fill you in tomorrow. :)

I've just had a "break"

Coffee using HExA with melon (ss) and a pear (s)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm food! I just had dinner.

Dinner: Beef & bird burger (extra lean beef mince, onions (s), peppers (s), garlic, chicken (s), 57g wholemeal bap (HExB)) served with butternut squash (s) chips, roasted veggies (peppers (s) and red onion (s)) and salad (lettuce (s), raddichio (s), pickled onion (s), pickled beetroot (s), pickled red cabbage (s) and cherry tomatoes (s)).
Pudding: Pineapple (s), banana and kiwi (s) with total 0% yogurt.

SO FULL THOUGH! But worth it! :)

wow that sounds yum! proper slimming world food- couldnt eat that now! also u made me want a mint penguin :( lol xxx

You are a FORUM MASTER

I bow before thee

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

X

Yeah it has gone from really really really likes to post or whatever it was, but now you are a forum master lol

x

ROFL, that should say addict with too much time on her hands!

Anyway, coffee time. :)

A HiFi (2nd HExB) and a bag of Cadbury mini fingers Toffee crunch (5.0syns) Cause it looks like a RED day. :)

Asda, Bikkie aisle and are £1 for a bag of 5. :)

Final coffee time- so had a jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns) and 2 lindt minibars (3.5syns)

So, today's round up.

Day: Red
HEx: A 250ml semi skimmed milk, B1- 57g wholemeal roll, B2- HiFi
Speed: 17
Syns: 11.0

Up and gripped the car like a loon while G drove us to his work! He's a learner and has just got insurance for my car. I nearly drove my nails into the BONE of my hand! He did really well, I just was soooo nervous for him!

Got back, grabbed an apple (s) then did the 30 DS

Then, the most important meal.
Breakfast: Oat so simple (HExB) made with water & milk (HExA) with a grated pear (s) and raspberries (ss) stirred through. A banana and a coffee. :)

Soon, I have to head off to for "Swedish Back Massage, Facial and Manicure". I'm pretty excited about this, it's my first ever foray into "special treatment town"!

Right, best get going!!!!!!!!!!

The massage and stuff was AMAZING! I love groupon, I got all that for just £16!!! :D :D

Just after I had a pear for a snack. :)

Then, LUNCH!!!

Grilled smoked salmon steak with steamed veggies (babycorn (s), carrots (s), sugar snap peas (s) and broccoli (s)), followed by strawberries (ss), cherries (s) and melon (ss).

Delicious but very filling!!!

Being pampered is lovely Shrimpy. I had a Turkish hamam treatment for my birthday this year and I'll probably go for a pedicure tomorrow. I'm always tempted by the treatments on groupon they are too good to decline. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

im healthy eating basically, i suppose i could have a mint penguin i just seem to be being strict with myself atm lol, i WILL be having a take away soon tho :) lol xxx

Ooooh that sound slovely Aisha! I think the next place I'll go and sample is The Lakes Beauty Room - Body/Spa Treatments

I just had a pear (s) while waiting for dinner- it'll be ready at 7... it smells AMAZING!

Back