Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Shrimpy said:
Gah! Yukky fizzy vit c! :( Don't waste the coffees just freidge them and they'll last just fine. :) Hopefully the iron levels will sort themselves out soon. :)

Yes very yukky but orange juice makes me ill so it had to be that. Great idea about storing coffee in the fridge I'll defo do that :) Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've had to start taking an Iron supplement too, I was losing hair and someone suggested it could be low iron. I started taking a Multi-vit + iron and it seems to have stopped.

The mind boggles - I've never eaten as healthy a diet as I am now and I am iron deficient?!

WEIRD! I go through phases of hair loss, doc claims it's stress related, me stressed?! Pah!

Anyway, to fill you all in. I have been a good girl, I decided to go gym today and even though husband went straight upstairs and pyjaminated I did not. I have been to the gym! I have also made up my mind about my exercise rountine, I am planning on doing Jillian Mon- Fri 1 week each level before work and gym Mondays, Tuesdays, class Thurs and poss gym on Fri. Then one weekend day I will do the gym, that way if husband is like "awww lets Moooooooooong at home" then I have at least done Jillian. ;)

Oh and I have eaten a banana and a nectarine. :)

WEIRD! I go through phases of hair loss, doc claims it's stress related, me stressed?! Pah!

Anyway, to fill you all in. I have been a good girl, I decided to go gym today and even though husband went straight upstairs and pyjaminated I did not. I have been to the gym! I have also made up my mind about my exercise rountine, I am planning on doing Jillian Mon- Fri 1 week each level before work and gym Mondays, Tuesdays, class Thurs and poss gym on Fri. Then one weekend day I will do the gym, that way if husband is like "awww lets Moooooooooong at home" then I have at least done Jillian. ;)

Oh and I have eaten a banana and a nectarine. :)

That sounds like a serious game plan! Well done on going to the Gym (on a Sunday too! Now, that's against my religion ;) )

Shrimpy said:
My wish list is as long as your arm! It's got everything from clothes to kitchenware. :) I love wishlists!

Dead handy @ Christmas tho.. Have already been dropping hints to hubby. Have never asked for anything household related for a pressie before. Is this a sign I'm getting old lol?

PigCity said:
I've had to start taking an Iron supplement too, I was losing hair and someone suggested it could be low iron. I started taking a Multi-vit + iron and it seems to have stopped.

The mind boggles - I've never eaten as healthy a diet as I am now and I am iron deficient?!

My low iron and low thyroid both give me hair loss so it's really difficult as they never seem to behave at the same time so I'm surprise I still have any hair left lol! I was thinking exactly the same and started SW partly because I thought it would give me a balanced diet I guess I need to vary my meals a bit more. Xx

Kieragh1515 said:
I have liquid iron too, do u think it has syns?! Lol have been wondering...

I must look it up and let you know when I get on the laptop as SW online is a mare on the iPhone. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That sounds like a serious game plan! Well done on going to the Gym (on a Sunday too! Now, that's against my religion ;) )
Well I want something that is sustainable but also challenging and they recommend 60mins activity a day, but I'll be happy with min 30. :)

Dead handy @ Christmas tho.. Have already been dropping hints to hubby. Have never asked for anything household related for a pressie before. Is this a sign I'm getting old lol?
It is so handy at Xmas, I made my nephews create wishlists too! LOL. :) No, If it is then, I must be ancient and I don't want to believe that!!!!!!

Anyway, Dinner has been consumed and it was sooo nice.

Dinner: Gingered roast turkey (turkey breast joint (s), garlic, ginger, soy sauce, splenda, oxo) with butternut squash (s) roasties, carrots (s), broccoli (s) & green beans (s)

Felt hungry again! Weird, huh?
So had a bowl of melon (nearly chopped my finger off cutting the melon, sliced RIGHT through my nail) and am now enjoying a bucket of coffee with a Fibre plus (HExB) and a 25g bag of caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns). :)

Last coffee before bed eaten with a Kellogg's Fibre plus (HExB-2) and a Rocky Crispy Crunch (4.5syns).

So, Round up:
Day: Red
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B- 2 Fibre plus bars
Syns: 9.5
Speed: 12

OMG!! Hope you arent in too much pain-I just had a flash back to when I sliced off the top of my finger.

As for house items for presents, I asked me sis to get me pillowcases as I didnt need anything for me! She thought I had lost the plot!!

And finally for anyone who is losing hair. I bleached my hair prior to my wedding and it all snapped and broke off, as well as falling out. I now use a shampoo system called Nioxin which is expensive, but my hair is definately thickening!

Shrimps, I thought it was 60 mins recommended for children and 30mins a day for adults????

Anyway that is all, just my two cents lol xxx

I didn't get my finger, luckily, just right through my nail right where it's level with the nail!!!!!!

I'll look properly online and see but i was pretty sure it was an hour of moderate activity a day.

I have had breakfast decided to do something different!

Pre-Jillian/Drive: Banana.

Breakfast: 28g Quaker Oat Crisp (HExB) made with milk (HExA), an apple (s) & a bowl of strawberries (ss)

Have to say I quite regularly chop my nails, but normally like you say chop in to it only a little, never right through!

xx

So is that an 5 hour sessions a week?

Snack: A red Grapefruit (ss)

A coffee. :)

NO it says 250 mins per week or 1 hr 15 mins per week!!

xx

It says:
2 hours and 30 minutes (150 minutes) each week of vigrous-intensity aerobic activity and
icon_small_weights.gif
muscle-strengthening activities on 2 or more days a week that work all major muscle groups (legs, hips, back, abdomen, chest, shoulders, and arms).

OR

5 hours (300 minutes) each week of moderate-intensity aerobic activity and
icon_small_weights.gif
muscle-strengthening activities on 2 or more days a week that work all major muscle groups (legs, hips, back, abdomen, chest, shoulders, and arms).

So 5 gym sessions would hit that, just about, right?

Lunch has been eaten. Delicious! :D

I had Red Pepper, spinach & sweet potato tortilla (red onion(s), sweet potato, red pepper (s), garlic, eggs, spinach (s), quark) with a side salad (Lettuce (s), endive (s) & lambs lettuce, peppers (s), pickled onion (s), pickled cabbage (s), cherry tomatoes(s)). Followed by raspberries (ss) and total 0%

Back