Staying Shunk Shrimpy

2 peaches (s)! Yummy though!

I would imagine 5 x Jillian would hit it as it is intensive and has muscle work out!!

XXX

Hmmm. So do you think my plan is excessive? I want to maintain my loss and I am slowly starting to enjoy stuff like the gym and Jillian... so I wanna keep up those positives.

Hmmm. So do you think my plan is excessive? I want to maintain my loss and I am slowly starting to enjoy stuff like the gym and Jillian... so I wanna keep up those positives.

I would say it is esp if you want to maintain rather than lose more. I think 5 x exercise sessions a week would be fine, whether it is 3 Jillians at about 30 mins with 2 gym visits (to include activity as well as muscle strengthening)

Does that sound right??

Anyway I am but one person with one opinion! Jillian would prob say it is fine to do that much exercise-which of course it is but I think you would need to include MORE calories to maintain your weight!!

XXX

I'd say give it a whirl and if you feel like it's too much, then just chill out a bit - but if you're enjoying it and start to lose you get to have another Hex B :D ;)

Shrimpy said:
It says:
2 hours and 30 minutes (150 minutes) each week of vigrous-intensity aerobic activity andmuscle-strengthening activities on 2 or more days a week that work all major muscle groups (legs, hips, back, abdomen, chest, shoulders, and arms).

OR

5 hours (300 minutes) each week of moderate-intensity aerobic activity andmuscle-strengthening activities on 2 or more days a week that work all major muscle groups (legs, hips, back, abdomen, chest, shoulders, and arms).

So 5 gym sessions would hit that, just about, right?

Omg I'm knackered just reading this :)

It says:
2 hours and 30 minutes (150 minutes) each week of vigrous-intensity aerobic activity and
icon_small_weights.gif
muscle-strengthening activities on 2 or more days a week that work all major muscle groups (legs, hips, back, abdomen, chest, shoulders, and arms).

OR

5 hours (300 minutes) each week of moderate-intensity aerobic activity and
icon_small_weights.gif
muscle-strengthening activities on 2 or more days a week that work all major muscle groups (legs, hips, back, abdomen, chest, shoulders, and arms).

So 5 gym sessions would hit that, just about, right?

Omg I'm knackered just reading this :)

:eek:

:faint2:

I would say it is esp if you want to maintain rather than lose more. I think 5 x exercise sessions a week would be fine, whether it is 3 Jillians at about 30 mins with 2 gym visits (to include activity as well as muscle strengthening)

Does that sound right??

Anyway I am but one person with one opinion! Jillian would prob say it is fine to do that much exercise-which of course it is but I think you would need to include MORE calories to maintain your weight!!

XXX

I'll take what you say into account Zoe... but I already eat plenty of calories which is why I probably maintain most of the time at top end of target.

I'd say give it a whirl and if you feel like it's too much, then just chill out a bit - but if you're enjoying it and start to lose you get to have another Hex B :D ;)
I NEED those extra Bs, especially since I bought Pagan Crisp Rolls & ryvitas!

Just had dinner! Utter Nomness!!!!!

Dinner: Trio of Chips (Butternut Squash (s), Sweet potatoes and potatoes)with egg and baked beans (ss). Pud: Pineapple (s), melon (ss) & strawberries (ss)

Last edited:
Chick ultimately it is whatever works for you at all!!!! So if it gets you to bottom of target that would be fab!!

XXX

OMFG! Why did I not know Pagen Krisprolls were freaking amazing?!!?!?

Coffee time so am enjoying French Vanilla with Kellogg's Fibre Plus (2nd HExB) and a Pagen KrispRoll (2.0syns) with 10g of Morrisons The Best Mango & passionfruit Jam (1.5syns). AMAZING!!!!! YUMZER!!!

Shrimpy said:
OMFG! Why did I not know Pagen Krisprolls were freaking amazing?!!?!?

Coffee time so am enjoying French Vanilla with Kellogg's Fibre Plus (2nd HExB) and a Pagen KrispRoll (2.0syns) with 10g of Morrisons The Best Mango & passionfruit Jam (1.5syns). AMAZING!!!!! YUMZER!!!

Told you they were yummy :) they'd sold out in tesco today :( I can't even go hunting as they've shut my high street because of the riots :cry: :cry:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Eeeeek! Are you okay? Is it close to you?!?!?!

They really are something yummy aren't they?!

I still have some syns left... what should I spend them on? Any suggestions?

Hmmmm, synnage???

What about galaxy cake bar, you dont seems to have had one in a while xx

Haven't got any, husband ate them all! :(

Shrimpy said:
Eeeeek! Are you okay? Is it close to you?!?!?!

They really are something yummy aren't they?!

I still have some syns left... what should I spend them on? Any suggestions?

I'm not far from Croydon and a mobile phone shop which is opposite my local police station was looted at 3am this morning. All of the shops and restaurants on my high street closed at 4pm as word is that the riots are heading this way. It's a disgrace!

Damn! Are you going to be okay? Does Nani live close??

Not really sweet, more like toast. :) I think I might heat one up in the oven tomorrow. :)

She's 5 mins by drive but our car was written off and the new one won't be delivered until next week. I'm off of work but my brother travels to work through croydon and mums got a hospital appointment near Westminster tomorrow which I hope is not disrupted because that loser Cameron is back from holiday tomorrow. It's just the inconvenience of it all that annoys me Shrimpy :mad:

Back