Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Someone needs to sort this, I really feel for you. I had a really long reply but the internet ATE it! Grr!

Just munched my way through a bag of Mini Fingers (5.0syns)

Food update:
Day: Green
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B1- Oat Crisp B2- Fibre plus bar
Syns: 8.5
Speed: 13 (i think).

Half the shops on my high street are either smashed up or have cars rammed into them with people looting. Yeah the internet is p*ssing me off too. Thanks for listening Shrimpy you're a Doll! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

****ing Hell! I have no words to describe how disgusted and saddened I am that those in power cannot nip this in the bud. This is no longer about any protest, it's simply greedy ****ers who feel they are entitled to everything that the rest of us work damn hard to earn. It makes me utterly sick to my tummy, how these kids are guerilla attacking areas and controlling the city. It makes me sad to think that these are kids, just like those I teach... I cannot describe how I feel.

Shrimpy said:
****ing Hell! I have no words to describe how disgusted and saddened I am that those in power cannot nip this in the bud. This is no longer about any protest, it's simply greedy ****ers who feel they are entitled to everything that the rest of us work damn hard to earn. It makes me utterly sick to my tummy, how these kids are guerilla attacking areas and controlling the city. It makes me sad to think that these are kids, just like those I teach... I cannot describe how I feel.

They are not protesters they are greedy thieves. People spend most of their lives building their businesses and these vermin destroyed them in a matter of minutes. How can children, minors be able to cause this carnage? Some are even being encouraged by their parents and guardians to go and loot. I stole a cadbury's cream egg as a dare when u was at school but I was so disgusted with myself I went and put it back the next day when the shop keeper wasn't looking. I still feel guilty thinking about it 16 years later. This riot cr*p i will never be able to understand it ever. Xx

Agree with Kireagh it is strange seeing the riots somewhere else instead. Although I have to say, in defence of the idiots here who do it, they "have a cause" well in their stupid minds they do! The w**kers over there aren't doing it for anything-and LOOTING hello??? how is that helping the family of the man who was shot!??? How is stealing from others a protest for anything!???

It really annoys me! Like I said we have idiots but they almost dont know any better-and SHrimps that DOES include kids I teach who always get involved in those types of things-but at least they aim they protest at soemthing-they dont do the sick hateul things that those idiots in London do!!

ANYWAY-rant over!! Sorry

LAdy A hope it all calms down by you asap, esp be4 new car comes!!
xx

zoe302 said:
xx

Thanks Zoe my dads just gone to the high street to get a few things and to see if his friends that own businesses there are ok. You don't really know how it feels until it turns up at your doorstep it's a horrible feeling. I'll pop over to your diary for a nosey in a bit see you over there :) Xx

How can children, minors be able to cause this carnage?
I stole a cadbury's cream egg as a dare when u was at school but I was so disgusted with myself I went and put it back the next day when the shop keeper wasn't looking. I still feel guilty thinking about it 16 years later. This riot cr*p i will never be able to understand it ever. Xx

It is just simply mind boggling. I do not understand. I have always been stupidly honest- I once brought back an extra sweet from my 10p mixup, LOL. And I get the rage at not being able to afford stuff and feeling trapped. I really do. But this is utterly inexcusable and I am thinking a Govt. imposed curfew may be the way forward.

Agree with Kireagh it is strange seeing the riots somewhere else instead. Although I have to say, in defence of the idiots here who do it, they "have a cause" well in their stupid minds they do! The w**kers over there aren't doing it for anything-and LOOTING hello??? how is that helping the family of the man who was shot!??? How is stealing from others a protest for anything!???

It really annoys me! Like I said we have idiots but they almost dont know any better-and SHrimps that DOES include kids I teach who always get involved in those types of things-but at least they aim they protest at soemthing-they dont do the sick hateul things that those idiots in London do!!

ANYWAY-rant over!! Sorry

xx

It just sickens me. these are kids that I could theorteically be teaching, and their parents. I MEAN WTF are those stupid c**ts doing, they KNOW this s**t is going down, so LOCK up your scummy wee 15 year old, Knock the w***er out if necessary. Are these parents, returning the stolen goods? Are they f**k! Grrrrr!!!!!
Thanks Zoe my dads just gone to the high street to get a few things and to see if his friends that own businesses there are ok. You don't really know how it feels until it turns up at your doorstep it's a horrible feeling. I'll pop over to your diary for a nosey in a bit see you over there :) Xx

Oh! It chopped the end of my post off! LOL.

It said "I hope your Dad's friends are safe"

Anyway. On a lighter note... today's round up so far!

I had a peach (s) & an easy peeler satsuma (s) before going to husband's work.

Then I got back and did Jillian (Level 3 this week!). Starving, so I ate breakfast.

Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HExB) with a grated apple (s) and cinnamon stirred through. Some strawberries (ss)

Then I rushed out to get my hair done. I'm not sure if I like it. I think it's waaay too light, I asked for copper tones and I think she took that to mean golden/copper tones cause I'm almost blonde. :eek:

It too sooo long! I was there at 11 and didn't leave til 1.45!!! And I was starving!

So, Lunch: Chicken salad (Chicken (s), lettuce (s), endive (s), raddichio (s), pickled cabbage (s), scallions (s)) followed by a peach (s).

Then Snackums with my coffee- 1 pagen Krisproll (1/3B) topped with sweetened quark & strawberries (ss). :D

Dinner is in the slow cooker- having Beef and courgette hotpot. :)

Last edited:
Oh I want a picture of said hair!!!

xx

Ooh yes, post a pic Blondie ;)

I get paranoid with pics as I know some girls from my group use Minimins and I feel like I wouldn't be able to offload as much, if you know what I mean? :(

I can't now! It's all post gym washed! Ooops! I'll post one tomorrow, especially after I have managed to get my eyebrows sorted!

I have eaten more stuff, obviously!

Snacks: Apple (s), 2 peaches (s), Tiny bit of turkey (s)

Dinner: Slow Roasted Beef with courgette & thyme (Beef, courgette (s), tomatoes (s), onions (s), mushrooms (s), oxo, herbs & garlic salt) served with cauliflower (s) & broccoli (s).

Pudding: Raspberries & yog I think... :)

Shrimpy your food always sounds scrummy.

Looking forward to seeing the new 'do :)

I will, promise! :D

My dinner was, okay, I needed to ramp up the flavours- more garlic and more thyme, maybe a bay leaf....

Coffee time! I'm having 2 more Pagen Krisprolls (2/3 HExB no.2) with quark & 10g Morrison Mango & passion Fruit Jam (1.5syns) & 10g Asda Reduced sugar Jam (0.5syns). Mmmmmm

I will also enjoy some Cadbury Mini Fingers (5.0syns). :)

Last edited:
Nottingham rioting now. :( A police station was petrol bombed... it's like Norn Iron on the 12th!

Ate another apple- it was mahoosive! :)

Anyhoo! Round up:

Day: Red
HEx: A 250ml semi skimmed milk B- Oat so Simple B- 3 Pagen Krisprolls
Syns: 7.0
Speed: 17

Shrimpy said:
Nottingham rioting now. :( A police station was petrol bombed... it's like Norn Iron on the 12th!

Ate another apple- it was mahoosive! :)

Anyhoo! Round up:

Day: Red
HEx: A 250ml semi skimmed milk B- Oat so Simple B- 3 Pagen Krisprolls
Syns: 7.0
Speed: 17

It's all going bonkers over there! I can't fathom why exactly & why it's spread to other cities? Is it just that chavvy thieves are jumping on the bandwagon & out to steal the latest phone or plasma tv? Disgusting :-(

I'm going with Chavvy scum f***ers who fancy some new gear.

Keep safe chick!!

I cant believe how stupid some people are-I mean why are people all over the place joining in! SCUM!!

Shocking! I mean who doesnt want things like tv's and new clothes-but I wouldnt go rob one!! FFS

Anyway main point hope it doesnt last near you and youre ok xx

It wasn't in my area of Nottingham, so it's all good! :)

I got up today and was soooo hungry!!!! I had a slice of Melon (ss) before getting husband to work and was STILL hungry. So I have had breakfast BEFORE Jillian. I shall do 30DS in a bit... promise!

Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HExB) made with milk (HExA) and water with a grated apple (s) stirred through. Some strawberries (ss).

The apple I grated first was not healthy! I grated away without looking then went to turn it round and discovered MOULD! Gaaaaaaaaah! So I had to clean the grater and start again. The dog was extremely happy to get the mank apple and mouldy core, LOL!

Glad you weren't affected by the stupid riots. I started exercising on Monday to see if it boosts my energy. I've been doing my Zumba DVD set and it's fun. I really want to start Jillian once I'm better :)

Back