Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Well I have been a pig! I have had coffee with a MOUNTAIN of syns!

Syns: Treatsize Flake (4.0syns), Galaxy Caramel Cake bar (6.0syns) and a bag of Caramel Snack a Jacks (5.0syns).

So, can you tell I've been asda shopping?!?!?!?

I have had loads of syns!!!!

Round up.
Day: Extra Easy
HEx: A-250ml semi skimmed milk B-Oat so Simple & Ryvita Wholegrain CB
Syns: 15!!! :eek:
Speed: 13

Hope you have a lovely time away Shrimpy. Just enjoy your time with the family and think about SW when you're back Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning chick. I didn't log on last night as I was just toooo tired!

Just wanted to say that cheeky little lb you have put on is probably pesky muscle! You and all that stoopid exercise ... I told ya it would do more harm than good, lol :D

Have a lovely lovely time at 'home' ... when's the last time they saw you? Do they know your a slinky shrimpy now? Speak soon xx

Just want to say hi & thank you at the same time...It took me few days to go through the whole diary!!! But I absolutely loved it...you have got a talent, girl! great inspirational diary! and you are a real proof that we all can make it! thanks for few ideas for meals, snacks! I will try to visit every day! x

Hope you've had a good weekend Shrimpy :)

I'm home. Trying to catch up on diaries, will update etc tomorrow properly. :)

SHE'S BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are all scared now if you are off to check diaries lol

Hope you had an amazing time!!! xxx

It was lovely! :)

I went thursday- wandered off via buses to the airport and then swab tested my apple at security (lol) and arrived home into City airport and met my sis and my newest niece (9weeks old!) and we went to visit my nana and aunties. Thursday was a lovely day( tho a starving one- usual breakkie, had chicken salad and then had a jacket tato and beans- then a Chinese at 9pm - Choe mein though).

Friday was my nephew's birthday so had a whole day out. Arcade in Letterkenny, cinema and then dinner (Steak, jacket & a HUGE salad).

Saturday was the Christening. My newest neice was fabulous and it was great to spend time with the family. Then I babysat for London sis's kids and made gammon, SW chips and roasted peppers for dinner! Syns were in the slice of christening cake.

Yesterday I made my way back to belfast from donegal (in my london sis's car as we went to see nana again), had to have a lick of Nephew 1's Pooh Bear ice cream, Nephew 2's Mint Choc Chip icecream and a lick from Aunt's Nutella bear icecream- just for poison testing, obviously (allowed 5 syns for that). Then got home (9pm-ish) to the Husband's amazing Chilli Con Carne and before bed had coffee and treats totalling 9.5syns.

I am pretty sure most days I was under 10syns (apart from yesterday). Here's hoping to still be in target.... :)

It was a lovely time and all my neices (3) and nephews (3) are lovely! :)

So. Today's food!

Breakfast - none as I was cream crackered and went straight back to bed when I got home from leaving husband to work!

Got up to pick him up at 1.00 for his Theory test, and ate a nectarine (s). Grabbed lunch in town (Jacket potato, baked beans (ss) and salad leaves) and then went to the test centre where I ate ANOTHER nectarine (s). Then I wandered around River Island and New Look trying on millions of clothes but buying none, cause I had time to kill.

He passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to morrisons and grabbed fruit cause he's eaten almost all of it! LOL. So, I had a small slice of melon (ss). Now am thinking seriously about dinner!

No B or A choices yet and no syns.

Woo hoo
what a week, and all in plan-go girl, we knew you could do it!!!!

Sounds like you will have a nice WI this week anyway!

Plus you had a fab time which is always good for you!

xx

Well done for being your Angelic SW pro self whilst away. I couldn't just have a lick of an ice cream it's may favouritest dessert ever oh and it cures most things too...it's the bestest!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Shrimps! Welcome back to the mainland!

Didn't know you were visiting Donegal ... Colm's parents go there all the time! Lovely part of the world x

Well you have managed to stay on plan AND have a great time! You're the (wo)man! Go girl!

Well done Shrimpy, sounds like you had a lovely weekend ON PLAN too! :eek: I need to take a leaf out of your book :)

Well done to Mr. Shrimpy too :D

When is hubby's next WI??

:D Thank you all! :) What part of Donegal?

I am hoping that I'll be okay on weigh in.

I just had dinner and I over ate at the wonderful array of SW friendly stuff! lol.

I had a pear (s) and a mandarin (s).

Dinner: Smoked Cod (s) served with chips, mushy peas (ss) and green beans. Pud- raspberries (ss), strawberries (ss) and total 0% greek yogurt.

Snack: HiFi bar (HExB).

Husband (G)'s next weigh in is on Sunday. He lost another 1.5lbs last sunday. :)

Tell him well done that is really good!! x

Will do! :)

Back