Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Going to bed eaarly tonight, so final stuff in my face is: a jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns) and a Mc Vitie's Temptation Praline biscuit (2.5syns), I wanted to eat a galaxy caramel cake bar but am too stuffed! I had those with a latte (HExA- milk).

Day: EE
HEx: A-250ml semi skimmed milk, B- HiFi
Total syns: 5.0

I am feeling really nervous for weigh in. I was good, but I'm sure I have gained, did hardly any exercise while away. :(

Today, I have eaten some food!

Breakfast: Fruit salad (greengages (s), pear (s) and banana)- weird urge so I went with it!

Lunch: Baked Sweet potato with baked beans (ss) and side salad (lettuce (s), endive(s), raddichio (s), chicory, peppers (s), scallions (s), cherry tomatoes (s)). A clementine (s) and an apple (s).

I really hope I haven't gained... the scales are being mean, and i don't trust them. I would like to hit 20 weeks....

Best of luck Shrimpy.
xxx

Will keep everything crossed for you chick xx

I wouldn't bother, scales heer are still saying 1lb on. :( Meaning out of target. Utterly depressed about this- next time I'm going to eat like a pig and damn the consequences, cause sometimes I try so hard to be good and then it just bites me in the ass. I'm so grumpy.

Do some exercise before you go, and dont drink after lol. Then you can sweat it out and make it up next week!???

Little fib but would keep you in target???

I know it is cheating \ bit but we both know you could have that 1lb off by tomorrow x

LOL. I don't wanna cheat....... I just don't wanna go anymore!

Could you not just skip this one week?? x
Holiday??

Aww Hun we all fluctuate between a certain avg weight. I have monitored my weight now for the past 3 weeks and I go up and down between 1/2lbs (either way) it seems...although I do have weekends off now. Perhaps try having Friday evening and all day Saturday off like I do? That way the fluctuation will be worth it as you need a break every now and then x

Well. My panic was unjustified! I weighed in at 8st 11, which is a maintain at the top end of my target! Thank all that is holy! :D

At group I ate 2 greengages (s) and a rather tasteless pear (s).

Dinner is almost done, just making the mash and veggies.

Wahey! Fab news, you are doing brilliantly missus :D

Thank you all! (And, shucks Ali)

I had dinner, twas yum.

Dinner: Beef Stew (beef, red onions (s), white onion (s), carrots (s), oxo) served with mustard mashed potatoes (Mustard powder & total 0%), cabbage (s) & broccoli (s). Pud- pineapple (s) chunks

I still have both my B and A left.

Just had a latte (HExA) with a Hi Fi (HExB) and a galaxy caramel cake bar (6.0syns).

Back