Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Well done dude :D Very impressive to maintain after a holiday.xx

Right last coffee has been had- with a 25g bag Caramel Snack a Jack (5.0syns) and 2 Utterly (hazel)nuts Mikado (1.0syns)

Today's totals:

Day: Extra Easy
HEx: A- 250ml Semi skimmed milk B- HiFi Bar
Syns: 12.0
Speed: 16

Okay, Got SAS logs, so I can focus on NOT eating through boredom and see if I can shift these few lbs before FrightFest (I leave next wed til the following tues).

When I was away, I was a little bit upset with my sister, she told me I was too skinny "for her, and if she were this skinny she would hope to be forcefed cake". I don't think I'm that skinny!

Shrimpy said:
Right last coffee has been had- with a 25g bag Caramel Snack a Jack (5.0syns) and 2 Utterly (hazel)nuts Mikado (1.0syns)

Today's totals:

Day: Extra Easy
HEx: A- 250ml Semi skimmed milk B- HiFi Bar
Syns: 12.0
Speed: 16

Okay, Got SAS logs, so I can focus on NOT eating through boredom and see if I can shift these few lbs before FrightFest (I leave next wed til the following tues).

When I was away, I was a little bit upset with my sister, she told me I was too skinny "for her, and if she were this skinny she would hope to be forcefed cake". I don't think I'm that skinny!

Aww shrimpy I can totally relate bu try not to think too much into it. I literally get it all the time! but I don't think it's that your so uber skinny it's just that they are not used to seeing your slinky, sexy and healthy new body and lets face it if you had the weight i was carrying pre sw any kinda of weight loss would have an impact haha When someone is used to your pre sw weight it just makes the change seem bigger.

You know your being healthy your eating lots of fruit, veg and meats so there's no need to worry. If your comfortable at your weight, happy and confident then you carry on as you are.

I probably should put a teeny tiny bit on but as I have my fri night/all day sat off I always gain a lb here and there but come next Friday I am back down to the previous weeks weight because of healthy eating/exercise. It works for me and I am happy and I get to relax, chill out and get drunk at weekends with my friends/family so all good :) xx

You can not think like that! You are eating healthy and you are not on the diet! Your body is comfortable where it is now... Think about it ... You are not loosing any more but stay 1-2 lb up and down ... That means you probably reached your perfect weight! Your BMI is good as well so nothing to be worry about! Show your sis this forum and she will see for how many people you became an inspiration and the real proof that they CAN DO it!!! Xxx

Hey Shrimps I somehow missed your WI result! ??

But CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is an awesome result!

As for your sister-maybe she is just saying it out of jealousy. I know if I get to my goal my sister will prob say I am too skinny, even though I would still be larger than her-but she would say it because I would be the one getting attention rather than her-if you know what I mean.

I know I have told lots of people I need to lose 100lbs and they all say 'No way, you cant need to lose anywhere near that much' but I do-scales dont lie. So I am expecting to get lots of the 'your too skinny' speeches.

Just know that you are a healthy weight for your height, and your BMI is well within range!

Anyway just blabbing now!
xxxx

Thank you all so much for all the support, I definately need it as I am a perfectionist and all I can see are my flaws (some days).

I have been food shopping, we're all purchased up for a yummy fish week, so I'm quite happy, wanna see my food plan?

Menu for w.b. 18th August

Breakfast
Fri- Oat so Simple/ Weetabix/ Oat Crisp
Sat- Scrambled eggs & kippers
Sun- Fry up (bacon, eggies etc)
Mon - Wed- Oat so Simple/ Weetabix/ Oat Crisp

Lunch

Fri- Salmon & rice salad (Summer days Pg 39)
Sat- Peri peri Chargrilled squid salad summer days pg 44
Mon- Prawn & herb Frittata (1pot- pg 94)
Tues- Tuna rice salad
Wed - Smoked salmon quiche

Dinner
Thurs-Salmon parcels meals in min pg 80
Fri- Tuna pasta bake (f4£5- pg 22)
Sat- Moroccan Halibut Stew (meals in mins – pg 76)
Sun -Courgette & prawn curry- SimpS- pg84
Mon -Tuna Ratatouille (simp s pg 86)
Tues - Marmita kua
Wed- Roasted Haddock w courgettes & shallots (meals in min pg 74)

I think it looks quite nice. I'm quite fond of fishies now, I'm being brave about the squid though! LOL.

Today's watch word has been "hunger". I am focusing on listening to my body and not just eating cause I feel like having something in my mouth (ooh er ;) )

Pre Jillian Breakfast: Banana

Post Jillian Breakfast: Oat os Simple (HExB) made with milk (HExA) & water with a grated apple (s) stirred through.

Snack: Nectarine (s)

Lunch: Tuna salad (tinned tuna (s), courgettes (s), peppers (s), scallions (s), lime juice, chilli)

Snack: Apple (s)

Then asda shop time. Now I am enjoying a cuppa with a Ben's Butterscotch, which may or may not be a 0.5HExB... undecided yet!

Oh you are so good!!

I always guess my lunch an dinner on the day lol

Well done

I used to, but husband is mean and said I was wasting too much money so I now have to meal plan, or he meal plans and it's ultra boring!

I should prob do the same tbh!! I prob waste lots of ££££ as well!!

XX

It has brought down the shopping cost.

Dinner was eaten. :D Full now!

Dinner: Salmon parcels (salmon, peppers (s), leek (s) & tomatoes (s)) served with sautéed courgettes (courgette (s), shallot (s) & oxo), carrots (s) & roasted veggies (pepper (s) & tomatoes (s)).

Pud: Melon (ss) & nectarine (s) chunks with Total 0% (+splenda).

So, Coffee time!

Just enjoyed a Ryvita WG CB (free with OatSoSimple HExB) with sweetened quark and 10g blackcurrant jam (1.0syn) spread on top. Then cause I'm a piggie, I had a ben's Butterscotch (0.5 HExB), 25g caramel Snack a Jacks (5.0syns) and a McVities Temptation (2.5syns).

Just in case I have not shared these...
61690011_H.jpg

So each bikkie is 2.5syns, they are tiny but RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICH, so I don't think even I could eat two! But, if you somehow do, it's only 5syns! :)

Today's round up.

Day: Red
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B1- Oat so Simple & Ryvita WG CB B2- 2 Ben's Butterscotch HiFis
Syns: 8.5
Speed: 10

Yo Shrimpster!

Just been catching up on your diary and I don't agree with what your sister said to you about your weight. As long as you're happy and healthy then you are ok. SW would not allow you to carry on coming to class if you were underweight. Everyone's ideal target weight is different and she was comparing your weight to hers. I think she was just lacking tact in the way that she said it to you. You should've just said I am at my ideal weight thank you and that she should let you know if she ever dropped to the same weight as you so you could come down and ram a few family size gateaux's down her neck as requested - well that's what sister's are for isn't it?

Don't let it get you down hun you don't get this many fans if you are doing something wrong. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Aisha, I love the idea of shoving a huge 18person cake down her sarky face!!!!

I am being a good girl today and utterly loving today's fish menu. Utterly yum so far!

Pre Jillian Breakfast: Banana & greengage (s)
Post Jillian (and shower) Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HExB) made with milk (HExA) and a grated apple (s) (+ splenda & cinnamon).

Snack: 1 apple

Lunch: Salmon & rice salad (Salmon, rice, carrot (s), scallions (s), sugarsnap peas (s) , soy sauce, lime juice, chillies, ginger & garlic). A nectarine (s) to finish.

Feeling contentedly full, not stuffed- VICTORY!

Quick snack as my belly was starting to grumble.

Snack: Weetabix Oaty Bar- Toffee Dazzler (4.0syns) with a coffee. :)

Lol at the 18 person cake Shrimpy...she did ask for it lol!

I've never had greengages before. Are they a sweet fruit? Xx

Lol at the 18 person cake Shrimpy...she did ask for it lol!

I've never had greengages before. Are they a sweet fruit? Xx

My con said they are like little plums, but for some reason in mind they look like they would taste like gooseberries!
xx Would also like to know the answer! xx

Ooo your fishy week sounds yum, Shrimpy. I loves fish.

Isn't it funny how people turn into feeders when you lose weight, always trying to shove crap food into you. Just ignore her, my sis says the same *****, even though she's thinner than me!

Ooo your fishy week sounds yum, Shrimpy. I loves fish.

Isn't it funny how people turn into feeders when you lose weight, always trying to shove crap food into you. Just ignore her, my sis says the same *****, even though she's thinner than me!

LOL see I am convinced that my sister would do the same even though she is a tiny size 6. x Glad it aint just my sis Pigcity

Mollusc!

How's it going. Ask your sister to unravel this sentence for me please.

Yourself a pet life get.;)

That's all.

Steve

(founder member of the mollusc appreciation society and copyright holder of said name)

Back