Staying Shunk Shrimpy

My con said they are like little plums, but for some reason in mind they look like they would taste like gooseberries!
xx Would also like to know the answer! xx

I googled a pic and they look like they should be sour but we must wait for Shrimpy to enlighten us about it ;) xxxx

Mollusc!

How's it going. Ask your sister to unravel this sentence for me please.

Yourself a pet life get.;)

That's all.

Steve

(founder member of the mollusc appreciation society and copyright holder of said name)

LOL! :p Xx

Lol at the 18 person cake Shrimpy...she did ask for it lol!

I've never had greengages before. Are they a sweet fruit? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

They're really nice, like really sweet little plum- cross between a plum and soft peach with a sugary taste (according to my wee bro).

Ooo your fishy week sounds yum, Shrimpy. I loves fish.

Isn't it funny how people turn into feeders when you lose weight, always trying to shove crap food into you. Just ignore her, my sis says the same *****, even though she's thinner than me!

It has been yum so far. Dinner was very nice. Mine is bigger but has always been just slightly bigger and now the difference is immense!

LOL see I am convinced that my sister would do the same even though she is a tiny size 6. x Glad it aint just my sis Pigcity

Sisters are mean!!! They get jealous when we get hawtter than them ;)

Mollusc!

How's it going. Ask your sister to unravel this sentence for me please.

Yourself a pet life get.;)

That's all.

Steve

(founder member of the mollusc appreciation society and copyright holder of said name)

LOL, Love that, I shall tell her that! Is there many members in the MAS?

Had dinner and pudding. Bro arrived 45mins late and it was a last minute decision to come and visit. Lovely though! :)

Eats!
Dinner: Tuna Pasta bake (tinned tuna (s), pasta, tomatoes (s), passata (s), broccoli (s), green beans (s)).

Then waited AGES and had dessert when there was belly room.

Dessert- Frozen raspberries (ss) and total 0% greek yogurt

Just had the Ryvita WGCB (HExB) I was owed for with my Oat so Simple with sweetened quark and a few banana slices. :)

Last coffee to finish off my HExA served with a Rocky Crispy Crunch (4.5syns) and a Morrison's Mini Jaffa Cake (1.0syns) and another delicious little greengage.

So, round up.

Day: Extra Easy
HEx: A-250ml semi skimmed milk, B- Oat so Simple + Ryvita WG CB
Syns: 9.5
Speed: 12 different types!

As I'm doing a SAS log, I figured I might as well write here the summary too.

Things I'm proud of today:
I stayed within the 10 syn limit I set myself.
I waited til I was hungry before eating.
I only ate til I was satisfied (not bursting).
I waited ten mins before getting a tiny bowl of seconds of dinner.
I did Jillian- Level 3 again and managed all the mountain climbers!

Have had a lazy day so far. Got up about 12ish and went shopn for mushies & tomatoes then made breakfast and walked the dog. I am not sure what I shall do today, but I feel lazy!

Breakfast: Kippers, scrambled eggs, mushrooms (s) and a whole grilled tomato (s).

Not hungry yet. Had a coffee with some milk from my HExA allowance.

Feeling proud that I got a lemonade and not some strawberries cause my mouth felt empty...

I haven't had kippers in yeaaaaarrrrrsssss.. brings back memories of Saturday mornings at home with my Mammy- Kippers and fried bread with a runny egg :drool:

Mmmm, it was soo nice! :) I am rather enjoying this fishy week1

Lunch was utterly AMAZING! I had the Chargrilled Peri Peri Squid from the Simply Summer cookbook. OMFG, Orgasmic!

Lunch: Squid (ss), potatoes, mangetout (s), peppadew peppers (s), red onion (s), garlic, lemon juice. Followed by a clementine (s).

So niiiiiiice!!!!!!!!

Just had dinner. Yum!

Dinner: Morrocan haddock stew (haddock (ss), couscous, tinned tomatoes (s), shallots (s), garlic, stock)
Pud: Fruit Salad (strawberries (ss), melon (ss), nectarine (s), greengage (s))

I enjoyed that and I'm not over stuffed. :)

Food update.

Snack1: Coffee with an apple (s) & Hi Fi Bar (HExB).
Snack2: Coffee with a Jumbo Caramel Snack A Jack (2.5syns) & a galaxy caramel cake bar (6.0syns).

I have been a good girlie so far today. I have been waiting til hungry and only eating til satisfied (not til I'm completely stuffed!).

Watching a few movies and then I'll head to bed. (Psst- the scales today said 8st 8.8lbs this morning instead of 8st 11.5lbs on wednesday morning!).

Heading to bed after I eat this nectarine; so round up time!

HEx: A-250ml semi skimmed milk B- HiFi
Syns: 8.5
Speed: 15

What I am proud of today:
I waited til I was hungry before eating
I ate til I was satisfied, not til I couldn't shove anymore food down my gullet.
I made some really yummy food.
I tried squid again (and I really liked it!)

Today, it's a good one. :)

Food update.

Snack1: Coffee with an apple (s) & Hi Fi Bar (HExB).
Snack2: Coffee with a Jumbo Caramel Snack A Jack (2.5syns) & a galaxy caramel cake bar (6.0syns).

I have been a good girlie so far today. I have been waiting til hungry and only eating til satisfied (not til I'm completely stuffed!).

Watching a few movies and then I'll head to bed. (Psst- the scales today said 8st 8.8lbs this morning instead of 8st 11.5lbs on wednesday morning!).

Heading to bed after I eat this nectarine; so round up time!

HEx: A-250ml semi skimmed milk B- HiFi
Syns: 8.5
Speed: 15

What I am proud of today:
I waited til I was hungry before eating
I ate til I was satisfied, not til I couldn't shove anymore food down my gullet.
I made some really yummy food.
I tried squid again (and I really liked it!)

Today, it's a good one. :)

Proud of you too babes - and I'm liking the list too xx

Hey chick-get you!! That is fabulous!!

I am so jealous that you have had a mid week pop on scales and it shows a fab loss-but so happy for you! I know you really want to get back to nicely in your target range!! Woo hoo

ANother fabulous day-and I am so glad that you are enjoying your fish (which obv I cant have) yeah always nice to try something new! xx

Proud of you too babes - and I'm liking the list too xx

Thank you Ali! :) It's at the bottom of a SAS log and I thought, why the heck not! :) Plus it's been giving me a chance to set eeny weeny goals and measure myself against them.

Hey chick-get you!! That is fabulous!!

I am so jealous that you have had a mid week pop on scales and it shows a fab loss-but so happy for you! I know you really want to get back to nicely in your target range!! Woo hoo

ANother fabulous day-and I am so glad that you are enjoying your fish (which obv I cant have) yeah always nice to try something new! xx
I hope the scales continue to be nice, all the way to Wednesday! I would love to be tightly in target so Frightfest doesn't make me panic too much! The fish has been great, it was a post on here that made me do my first ever fish week and I lost 3.5lbs that time, so fingers crossed(anything over 1.5 and I'll be ecstatic)! ;)

I am doing a fishy week next week too... Getting inspiration from your menus! Might try the squid if it isn't too expensive x

Do you grate your apple straight away or in advance? Fancy trying it but thinking it'll probably go brown :(

Back