Staying Shunk Shrimpy

I grate it while the porridge is cooking and then stir in. My squid cost £2.25 for three tubes and it fed three. :)

Today including food, so far.

Got up about 12:15, showered and stuff and then had breakfast that husband lovingly made.

Breakfast: "Fry-up" (bacon, scrambled eggs, mushrooms (s), garlic, tomatoes (s), baked beans (ss)) and a nectarine (s). Served with a delicious freshly ground coffee (milk from HExA).

Did some laundry, played some video games, took brother top the bus to go back to London.

Was pretty full on that til about 4! :eek:

Snack, the first: Coffee with a hifi (HExB) and an apple (s)

Going to go make dinner in a mo, planning on Prawn and Courgette curry and Lady A's Cumin Rice. :)

Shrimpy said:
I grate it while the porridge is cooking and then stir in. My squid cost £2.25 for three tubes and it fed three. :)

Wow that is a lot cheaper than I thought it would! Will definitely try that. Might do a salt and pepper squid too :)

I tend to eat porridge at work so grated apple wouldn't really work for me I guess. Will do it whilst at home, do you peel it?

I grate the apple in work, LOL! I figure if i'm using the microwave and dishes I can grate an apple too. I did bring in my own grater for work. :)

Just had dinner- really nice!

Dinner: Prawn & Courgette curry (prawns (s), onions (s), passata (s), cherry tomatoes (s), courgette (s), garlic, ginger, fat free yogurt, herbs and spices) served with Lady a's Cumin Rice (rice, onions, herbs and spices).

Feeling full, but not over stuffed and I didn't go back for seconds, cause I waited and discovered I had had enough! VICTORY!

Anyway, to fill you all in. I have been a good girl, I decided to go gym today and even though husband went straight upstairs and pyjaminated I did not. I have been to the gym! I have also made up my mind about my exercise rountine, I am planning on doing Jillian Mon- Fri 1 week each level before work and gym Mondays, Tuesdays, class Thurs and poss gym on Fri. Then one weekend day I will do the gym, that way if husband is like "awww lets Moooooooooong at home" then I have at least done Jillian. ;)

Eeeek. How are you getting on ??

It says:
2 hours and 30 minutes (150 minutes) each week of vigrous-intensity aerobic activity and
icon_small_weights.gif
muscle-strengthening activities on 2 or more days a week that work all major muscle groups (legs, hips, back, abdomen, chest, shoulders, and arms).

OR

5 hours (300 minutes) each week of moderate-intensity aerobic activity and
icon_small_weights.gif
muscle-strengthening activities on 2 or more days a week that work all major muscle groups (legs, hips, back, abdomen, chest, shoulders, and arms).

So 5 gym sessions would hit that, just about, right?

EEEEEEEEEEEEK. I must take a leaf out of your book. I must take a leaf out of your book.......

I NEED those extra Bs, especially since I bought Pagan Crisp Rolls & ryvitas!

I was hoping that when I eventually get to target I may be able to introduce another B but I've still got a way to go. Have you changed the plan at all since getting to maintainance ?

OMFG! Why did I not know Pagen Krisprolls were freaking amazing?!!?!?

Coffee time so am enjoying French Vanilla with Kellogg's Fibre Plus (2nd HExB) and a Pagen KrispRoll (2.0syns) with 10g of Morrisons The Best Mango & passionfruit Jam (1.5syns). AMAZING!!!!! YUMZER!!!

I haven't had the Krisprolls for about 20 years. The jab sounds absolutely gorgeous but what do you put jam on ? Isn't it a bit dry on crispbreads ??

Someone needs to sort this, I really feel for you. I had a really long reply but the internet ATE it! Grr!

I HATE it when that happens. Happened recently on my (long) anniversary post. I nearly threw the laptop out of the window !

Then I rushed out to get my hair done. I'm not sure if I like it. I think it's waaay too light, I asked for copper tones and I think she took that to mean golden/copper tones cause I'm almost blonde. :eek:

Looking at the forecast- not a chance! LOL.

I have decided I HATE HATE HATE HATE my new hair.

Have you got used to it yet. Do you still hate it ? I don't remember seeing a photo yet - did I miss it ????! We can give you an objective opinion :)

Are these the right ones? Just ordered them so hope so :)

*drools* (toffee crisp fingers - I have ordered twice so far from Ocado but no luck yet. 3rd time lucky.......

As for the bread based products they are evil and not to be trusted!!! lol.
x

Ha ha. I agree but wish I really believed that !

Well I have been a pig! I have had coffee with a MOUNTAIN of syns!

Syns: Treatsize Flake (4.0syns), Galaxy Caramel Cake bar (6.0syns) and a bag of Caramel Snack a Jacks (5.0syns).

So, can you tell I've been asda shopping?!?!?!?

I have had loads of syns!!!!

Round up.
Day: Extra Easy
HEx: A-250ml semi skimmed milk B-Oat so Simple & Ryvita Wholegrain CB
Syns: 15!!! :eek:
Speed: 13

Do you not usually use all of your syns ?

Hi Shrimps! Welcome back to the mainland!

Didn't know you were visiting Donegal ... Colm's parents go there all the time! Lovely part of the world x

Well you have managed to stay on plan AND have a great time! You're the (wo)man! Go girl!

Well. My panic was unjustified! I weighed in at 8st 11, which is a maintain at the top end of my target! Thank all that is holy! :D

Totally agree. What a superstar for having such a successful week away. Well done.

Okay, Got SAS logs, so I can focus on NOT eating through boredom and see if I can shift these few lbs before FrightFest (I leave next wed til the following tues).

When I was away, I was a little bit upset with my sister, she told me I was too skinny "for her, and if she were this skinny she would hope to be forcefed cake". I don't think I'm that skinny!

What does SAS log stand for ? I don't blame you for being upset. It starts to try and take away from your spectacular achievement. However I suspect she's the only person saying this and is just doing what sisters do. Grrrrrr.

..........and a McVities Temptation (2.5syns).

So each bikkie is 2.5syns, they are tiny but RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICH, so I don't think even I could eat two! But, if you somehow do, it's only 5syns! :)

You are joking ?????? I could eat about 20. I could inhale them without touching the sides. I was wondering earlier how you could be eating 1 as they come in a 'dual sachet'. I have bought one of each type but I won't be buying any more as delicious as they are. I like value for my syns !!!!

Mollusc!

How's it going. Ask your sister to unravel this sentence for me please.

Yourself a pet life get.;)

That's all.

Steve

(founder member of the mollusc appreciation society and copyright holder of said name)

HA HA HA HA HA (as ever Steve !). I assume I'm already a member.........................?! :p

Wow that is a lot cheaper than I thought it would! Will definitely try that. Might do a salt and pepper squid too :)

I tend to eat porridge at work so grated apple wouldn't really work for me I guess. Will do it whilst at home, do you peel it?

Squid porridge - is that anything like snail porridge ? If so, yum yum !!!!

Sorry Shrimpy, I haven't been around for a while. Has taken me a while to catch up on your diary (11 pages takes about 30 mins !). However I am there now. Welcome home. Thanks for your support on my thread. Hope you're enjoying the summer hols (not that I'm in any way jealous........!)

Gail x

Eeeek. How are you getting on ??
Alright actually, i quite like the feeling of having accomplished something. LOL I am so sad, aren't I!

I was hoping that when I eventually get to target I may be able to introduce another B but I've still got a way to go. Have you changed the plan at all since getting to maintainance ?
Unfortunately not, if I have extra Bs then my body likes to gain. Stupid body!

I haven't had the Krisprolls for about 20 years. The jam sounds absolutely gorgeous but what do you put jam on ? Isn't it a bit dry on crispbreads ??
Oops, yeah, I smear sweetened quark on first! LOL. I can't believe I forgot that!

I HATE it when that happens. Happened recently on my (long) anniversary post. I nearly threw the laptop out of the window !

Grrr, I hate when the internet does stupids!

Have you got used to it yet. Do you still hate it ? I don't remember seeing a photo yet - did I miss it ????! We can give you an objective opinion :)
No, no photo yet, waiting for my sis to publish the Christening photos on facebook... ;)

*drools* (toffee crisp fingers - I have ordered twice so far from Ocado but no luck yet. 3rd time lucky.......
:fingerscrossed:

Do you not usually use all of your syns ?
No, usually about 12, cause I panic I might have secret syns i didn't notice, like spiders that I eat while asleep. LOL

Totally agree. What a superstar for having such a successful week away. Well done.
Thank you! :)

What does SAS log stand for ? I don't blame you for being upset. It starts to try and take away from your spectacular achievement. However I suspect she's the only person saying this and is just doing what sisters do. Grrrrrr.
Slimmers Against Sabotage (lol). My aunt said the same thing (but she's never been smaller than a size 22, despite being on a diet since I was 2, but she has gotten loads fitter recently. My nephew said he was worried that I would go too far, and that I should maybe eat some more chocolate - he's 9. I dunno if that's cause that's what he has over heard or what... but most people were extremely complimentary, but I still worry. I don't want to get smaller than an 8, but at 5ft nothing a size 8 is an acceptable size, isn't it?!

You are joking ?????? I could eat about 20. I could inhale them without touching the sides. I was wondering earlier how you could be eating 1 as they come in a 'dual sachet'. I have bought one of each type but I won't be buying any more as delicious as they are. I like value for my syns !!!!
REALLY!?!?!?! I couldn't manage more than one... I get about 3/4 of the way through and think- DONE. LOL.

Sorry Shrimpy, I haven't been around for a while. Has taken me a while to catch up on your diary (11 pages takes about 30 mins !). However I am there now. Welcome home. Thanks for your support on my thread. Hope you're enjoying the summer hols (not that I'm in any way jealous........!)
Glad to see you back! :) I am feeling a bit lost, as I don't think I've managed to actually relax yet, but hey. Frightfest on wed!

Dunno, just not quite right. I have been busy with non work stuff, so am feeling MEGA behind on that and then those comments have knocked me a bit. But I am sure I'm far from "skinny", I think I'm the size I ought to be, if you know what I mean?

Shrimpy said:
Dunno, just not quite right. I have been busy with non work stuff, so am feeling MEGA behind on that and then those comments have knocked me a bit. But I am sure I'm far from "skinny", I think I'm the size I ought to be, if you know what I mean?

I can't work out why family say things like that, I think they just feel unsettled when we go & change on them. Don't dwell on it, if u (and hubby :) lol, are happy with how u look & feel that's all that matters. Ul get caught up on work before term starts, once u get started ul be fine. One day at a time eh :) x

Thanks for talking some sense into me Kieragh. :) I know I'll get caught up, I just wanted to be further ahead and the last week of the holidays isn't mine as such as husband has TWO friends staying after frightfest AND my Dad is staying as he's looking after the mongrel while we're away.

I'll be rushing out to buy myself a work grater and some apples in the week now :) considering we have a fully functioning kitchen at work (need to by law for shift workers) there isn't a knife, fork or spoon to be had never mind a grater! Thanks for the idea

Ours is a bit like that too, I bought a bag of tesco value cutlery, a big DEEP bowl, microwave hat, grater, cinnamon and other essentials... ;)

People tend to not mind as long as I'm willing to share my goodies. ;) Though everyone knows NOT to leave my bowl unwashed overnight or chaos happens!

So, obviously I have eaten snackums etc..

Snack1: Tiny greengage (s) and nectarine (s) and a bag of caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns) with a coffee!

Snack 2: Caramel fudge flavour coffee with Melon (ss) & strawberries (ss) and a mint penguin (5.0syns).

So, round up.
HEx: A- 250 ml semi skimmed milk B- HiFi
Syns: 10.0
Speed: 12

Things I'm proud of today.
I only ate when I was hungry.
I only ate til I was satisfied - not til 'spoldy.
I didn't allow myself to boredom munch (when I got bored, I DID something! ;) )

So, obviously I have eaten snackums etc..

Snack1: Tiny greengage (s) and nectarine (s) and a bag of caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns) with a coffee!

Snack 2: Caramel fudge flavour coffee with Melon (ss) & strawberries (ss) and a mint penguin (5.0syns).

So, round up.
HEx: A- 250 ml semi skimmed milk B- HiFi
Syns: 10.0
Speed: 12

Things I'm proud of today.
I only ate when I was hungry.
I only ate til I was satisfied - not til 'spoldy.
I didn't allow myself to boredom munch (when I got bored, I DID something! ;) )

You're really focused this week Shrimpy and doing so well. I agree with Kieragh - it's gonna be a good weigh in!
Keep it up, you're fandabidozi :)

Thanks Helen, I REALLLLY hope it's a good weigh in, then I won't feel too panicky about frightfest.

So Jealous that you are going to Frightfest-lucky duck!!! x

Did I boast yet this week, that last night at husband's weigh in he lost 3lbs! Meaning he's lost a stone (and half a pound) in 9 weeks and that's despite being away for three of them! LOL.

Back