Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Did I boast yet this week, that last night at husband's weigh in he lost 3lbs! Meaning he's lost a stone (and half a pound) in 9 weeks and that's despite being away for three of them! LOL.

Wouldn't men make you sick :jelous::p

(I mean) Well done Mr. Shrimpy! ;)

I agree too! Silly Bugger, how dare he do better than me! ;)

Anyhoo. Today's summary so far.

Got up and went to get Husband to work, then came home and *shhhhh* slept! LOL.

Breakfast (before Jillian): Nectarine (s), greengage (s)

Post Jillian Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HExB) made with milk (HExA) and water, with a grated apple (s), cinnamon & splenda stirred through.

Showered did some cleaning.

Snack: Apple (s), clementine (s)

Mountain of cleaning done, plus a trip to buy chicken boobs for my sis and her kiddies as they were stopping here on the way home from Wales.

Then went to get husband from work.

Snack (while he was getting his hair cut): 1 strawberry (ss) & a clementine (s)

Dinner: Tuna Steak with ratatouile (tomatoes (s), onion (s), courgettes (s), peppers (s), garlic) and a perfectly cooked jacket potato (BLISS)

Then sorted out sis, dad and her kiddies- lovely to see them.

Then we all had pudding: Fruit salad (melon (ss), apple (s), strawberries (ss)) with total 0% greek yogurt.

I've had a coffee and a bag of Caramel Snack a Jacks (5.0syns) at about 9:30ish.

Around 10:30ish I'll have my ryvita and some other syns. :)

Last edited:
Lucky you. I love an afternoon nap :D

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

It wasn't even an afternoon nap! LOL. Went straight back to bed, at 9 til 11, husband's trumpet trousers echoes kept me up all night!!!!!

Just enjoying a final coffee with the free Ryvita WGCB (HExB) smeared with sweetened quark & raspberries and a wee bag of Cadbury Mini Fingers (5.0syns). :)

Hehehe, this is the second year too! Husband writes for www.dreadcentral.com and as such he gets press passes etc. :)

Ok. All done now. Really shouldn't have had that coffee. Think I've ate too much. Booo!!!!!!! :(

Round up:

Day: Extra Easy
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B- Oat so Simple & Ryvita WGCB
Syns: 10.0
Speed: 10.

Things I'm proud of.
I waited til hungry.
I avoided mindless snacking.
I made tomorrow's lunch already! ;)

Mr Shrimpy is doing so well!! He must be really happy about it!!

Ah the joys of horror films-how I love thee! You will have to let me know which ones to look out for xx

Definately will do. I'll try and keep a mini diary while I'm away and type it all up when I'm back. :)

You are so good xxx

A horror movie festival (www.frightfest.co.uk). Lots of genre movies will be premiering and most of them LOADS earlier. :)

Today so far.

Breakfast (before Jillian as Dad was watching a movie): Oat so Simple (HExB) made with milk (HExB) & water with a grated apple (s), cinnamon & splenda stirred through. A coffee.

Then Jillian - I did level 2 today, I did level 1 yesterday in an attempt to do some more of those side lunges. Then, SHOWER and BOY did I need it!!!

Then we went to town to go the 99p store and stock up on crap for frightfest (mugshots, HExB bars, low syn sweeties). Dad was amazed at how much cheap crap there was on offer. LOL.

Then I took the dress my dad gave me (he bought it for my sis years ago, but she's gotten to chubby to fit in, and has never had occasion to wear it- so it has all it's tags!!) to the dry cleaners. :)

Lunch: Prawn & herb Fritatta (Prawns (s), swede (s), peppers (s), onion (s), spinach (s), egg) served with a side salad (leaves (s), tomato (s), pickled cabbage (s) & pickled onion (s)).

Then my friend Jenny popped round to say thanks for cat sitting and brought round a MAHOOSIVE fruit bowl (pineapple, physalis, kiwis, apples & pears!). So I had to have a Physalis.

Snack: A kiwi (s)

Dinner: Marmita Kua- Fish stew (Cod (ss), tinned tomatoes (s), courgette (s), red onion (s), spinach (s), carrot (s), garlic, potatoes)

1 hour later I had pudding: Pineapple (s) chunks

Coffee time now- so had a jumbo caramel snack a Jack (2.5syns) & a cadbury shortcake snack pack (5.0syns).

Feeling quite content and suprisingly confident about weigh in tomorrow, but we'll see how I feel tomorrow, lol.

Last edited:
A horror movie festival (www.frightfest.co.uk). Lots of genre movies will be premiering and most of them LOADS earlier. :)

Today so far.

Breakfast (before Jillian as Dad was watching a movie): Oat so Simple (HExB) made with milk (HExB) & water with a grated apple (s), cinnamon & splenda stirred through. A coffee.

Then Jillian - I did level 2 today, I did level 1 yesterday in an attempt to do some more of those side lunges. Then, SHOWER and BOY did I need it!!!

Then we went to town to go the 99p store and stock up on crap for frightfest (mugshots, HExB bars, low syn sweeties). Dad was amazed at how much cheap crap there was on offer. LOL.

Then I took the dress my dad gave me (he bought it for my sis years ago, but she's gotten to chubby to fit in, and has never had occasion to wear it- so it has all it's tags!!) to the dry cleaners. :)

Lunch: Prawn & herb Fritatta (Prawns (s), swede (s), peppers (s), onion (s), spinach (s), egg) served with a side salad (leaves (s), tomato (s), pickled cabbage (s) & pickled onion (s)).

Then my friend Jenny popped round to say thanks for cat sitting and brought round a MAHOOSIVE fruit bowl (pineapple, physalis, kiwis, apples & pears!). So I had to have a Physalis.

Snack: A kiwi (s)

Dinner: Marmita Kua- Fish stew (Cod (ss), tinned tomatoes (s), courgette (s), red onion (s), spinach (s), carrot (s), garlic, potatoes)

1 hour later I had pudding: Pineapple (s) chunks

Coffee time now- so had a jumbo caramel snack a Jack (2.5syns) & a cadbury shortcake snack pack (5.0syns).

Feeling quite content and suprisingly confident about weigh in tomorrow, but we'll see how I feel tomorrow, lol.

I'm a wimp and cannot watch scary movies! :eek: I still have nightmares about Freddie Kreuger! LOL

What, pray tell, is a Physalis?

Now, if you'd have said 'cape gooseberry' I would have known! I saw it on Masterchef ;)

I didn't know that had other names! They're labbeled as physalis in my asda. Yummy wee blighters!

He lives in Donegal, but he's from South America. :) He is utterly impressed with the 99p store, I was afraid to take him into any more incase he spent all his money! LOL.

Your diary is fantastic.
You are so good at keeping to it! =]

Very jealous about frightfest too!
Would love to go to that.
Or comicon! Either would be great!

Back