Staying Shunk Shrimpy

It really was, I can't wait for next year! LOL.

I am currently pigging out though and finishing my syn allowance for today.

Since the huge type-up, I've eaten a pear and some pineapple and a Jumbo Snack a Jack (2.5syns).

Now, A morrison's Mini JaffaCake (1.0syns) and a 25g Caramel snack a jack pack (5.0syns).

So all done today.

Day: Extra Easy
HEx: A-250ml Semi skimmed milk B- HiFi
Syns: 14.5

hey what an amazing weekend!!!

I am so jealous and now want to see all those films! YOu lucky duck

Had some fab days and some extra delicious days lol, cant see why you wouldnt have at least a STS!!

xxx well done xxx

Scales this morning - pre breakfast etc say: 8. 11.6 :eek:!

I reckon I'll be out of target at Weigh In. I reckon if it's less than 4lbs I've gotten off lightly, but it'll still hurt cause then I have to change my sig to say maintained for 20 weeks, gained and getting back...

Grr, stupid me but then again I chose to have two off plan days and Monday- Wooo! what an off plan day!

Just grabbed breakie and am now getting ready to get up properly, sat up til like 4am last night.

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HExB) and 250ml semi skimmed milk (HExA) with melon (ss) & pineapple (s).

Can you not go tonight and then at least it's not an 'official' gain? ;) If it's not in your book, it didn't happen! (At least in my world :ashamed0005: ) It wont be proper weight gain, just water n stuffs, lots of speedy food this week and it will be well gone by next Wednesday.

Agreed, skip one week lol

They will never know. Or just accept that a few good days made you gain, that you were in charge of, that you haven't gone completely mental, that you were away and enjoyed yourself, and that you know next week will be a good week again!!

XX

I have been, I faced the music and I gained.

2lbs.

ONLY! So I am still in target!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:
So at group I ate an apple (s)

Now dinner is on the go; Chargrilled Chicken with swede chips and mixed veggies.

Shrimpy said:

2lbs.

:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:
So at group I ate an apple (s)

Now dinner is on the go; Chargrilled Chicken with swede chips and mixed veggies.

That is BRILL, well done. It'll be off in nae time at all x

:worthy:

Well done!! That is fab news!

Scales this morning - pre breakfast etc say: 8. 11.6 :eek:!

I reckon I'll be out of target at Weigh In. I reckon if it's less than 4lbs I've gotten off lightly, but it'll still hurt cause then I have to change my sig to say maintained for 20 weeks, gained and getting back...

Grr, stupid me but then again I chose to have two off plan days and Monday- Wooo! what an off plan day!

2lbs.

Fantastic news. Absolutely delighted for you.

However even if you had gone out of target, I wouldn't consider that you hadn't maintained. As long as that came off within 2-4 weeks, I would consider that successful maintenance. Worst case scenario you might have to pay for a couple of weeks but I wouldn't consider that necessitated changing your signature. Don't be so hard on yourself - you are doing brilliantly :D

Gail x

Thank you Gail, I guess I am pretty hard on myself, I'm just such a perfectionist!

So I had dinner: Chargrilled chicken (s), swede (s) chips with mixed veg (carrots (s), green beans (s) & baby corn (s))
Pudding: Pineapple (s) & raspberries (s)

Snack (with my coffee): a Special K Mint Choc Cereal bar (4.5syns) & 2 lemonheads (1.0syns).

Last edited:
A wee bit peckish so had some chicken breast slices, another coffee and a mint Hi Fi (2nd HExB).

Walked past the fruit bowl and had to try the new pear (s) variety, then:

Final coffee and synnage time, 4 mikado (2.0syns), 2 mini flumps (1.0syns) and 1 Lindt Lindor minibar ( rounding up to 2syns).

Day: Red
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B- 2 weetabix B- HiFi bar
Syns: 10.0
Speed: 10

Oh my god YOU ARE FAB!!!

That is just so so good!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you! See just shows that it is OK to let your hair down once in a while. Plus if you are really good this week you will have a fabulous loss next week!! xx

I am sooo lucky though! LOL. :)

Today though the scales showed 8st 9.6, so somehow it's dropping off again!! I hope!

Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HExB) made with milk (HExA) and water with a grated apple (s), cinnamon and splenda stirred through. :)

I shall shift the cinnabons!!!! Gotta head into school for a bit today, so gonna get pulled round and head in, though I don't wanna be in for long as the weather seems to be fabulous!

Welcome home Ali!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug99:

See, those 2lbs will be long gone in a few days! :D

Here's hoping!

Jinkies I have a lot to update!

Back from school i grabbed lunch.

Lunch: Chicken salad (chicken (s), cos lettuce (s), spinach (s), rocket (s), scallions (s), peppers (s), pickled cabbage (s)) followed by pineapple (s) & melon (ss)

Snack in the cinema: Strawberries (ss) & mandarin (s)

Dinner: Fiesta Pork Casserole (pork, onion (s), courgette (s), pepper (s), passata (s), chillies (s), garlic) served with butternut squash (s) & swede (s) mash.

Evening snacks: 25g caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns), a HiFi (HExB) and a rocky Crunchy Crisp (4.5syns).

Then when I was full J passed me his leftover mango slices... which I ate. Ooops!

Round up:
Day: Red
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B- Oat so Simple B-HiFi
Syns: 9.5
Speed: 18

Things I am proud of:
I have avoided the Mars Swiss rolls that are calling me
I only ate when hungry
I didn't have seconds of tea!!!

Back