Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Oi, Missus! You never told us about winning Woman of the Year! (or if you did I missed it!)
:winner:
:talk017:

Congratulations!

PigCity said:
Oi, Missus! You never told us about winning Woman of the Year! (or if you did I missed it!)
:talk017:

Congratulations!

Did you ???????? You DEFINITELY never mentioned it.

G xx

Sent from my iPhone

Did you win?? You most certainly didn't tell us that you won that

WELL DONE!! :D

Well deserved xxx

F***ing hell! I thought I mentioned it! I'm filling in the mahoosive forms now! I was voted last week when I wasn't there!

Anyhoo! Food:
Breakfast: Pear (s), 2 weetabix (HExB), topped with banana & some milk (250ml HExA)
Snack: Nectarine (s) & apple (s)
Lunch: Chicken salad (Chicken (s), mixed leaves (s), pickled onions (s), pickled cabbage (s))
Snack: Apple (s)
Dinner: Prawn & pepper pot (prawn (s), shallots (s), peppers (s), butternut squash (s), garlic, stock).
Pud: Strawberries (ss) & raspberries (ss) served with sweetened quark

Oooooh looks like a red day! fabulous- extra B!

Just had a coffee with a HiFi bar (HExB) & a jumbo caramel snack a Jack (2.5syns).

Last coffee of the evening and synnage (Mars MiniRoll -6.0syns and 2 lemonheads - 0.5syns).

Round up:
Day: Red
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B- 2 weetabix B- HiFi
Syns: 9.0

Things I am proud of today
I avoided the roasted Cashews
I did not partake in the pizza and kebab ordering
I have not yet eaten a single bag of pickled onion monster munch
I also only ate when hungry and stuck to plan while all around me synned like mad (inc Husband).

Shrimpy said:
Last coffee of the evening and synnage (Mars MiniRoll -6.0syns and 2 lemonheads - 0.5syns).

Round up:
Day: Red
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B- 2 weetabix B- HiFi
Syns: 9.0

Things I am proud of today
I avoided the roasted Cashews
I did not partake in the pizza and kebab ordering
I have not yet eaten a single bag of pickled onion monster munch
I also only ate when hungry and stuck to plan while all around me synned like mad (inc Husband).

The things u r proud of today are super- no roasted cashews or pizza?! U go girl :)

Well done!!

I know how hard it is to resist when there is synnage around you!!

BUT I-like you-just remember the goal, for me to get to target and for you to stay there

I think you are amazing and I am so proud of you :worthy:
xx

Thanks girlies! :)

So I've been up since 7:30 today! Gah! Knackered! The dude fixing our front yard arrived at 8:10 and I had to be civil and awake!

Breakfast: Fruit salad (melon (ss), kiwi (s), strawberries (ss)) with a coffee (HExA)
Snack: Apple (s) & a banana
Lunch: Omelette (turkey bacon (s), leeks (s), peppers (s), mushrooms (s) and eggs) served with a side salad (Mixed leaves (s), pickled onions (s), cherry tomatoes (s)). Pineapple (s) for pud.

I have had three coffees but I will get another one anyway, since I put on a pot and all the hungover boys don't seem to want any coffee, weirdos!!! :)

Forgot about the hangover boys........are they walking round the house trying to recall what they got up to last night?? And do you have a tiger in the bathroom??

xx

Two are up and scared that they actually are hangover free, J is in bed (but he's already puked all over the bathroom) and Dad is snoozing on the sun lounger. All in all, pretty calm... though they have had bacon and tiger bread. TASTE my RESISTANCE, no tiger bread for me, even though it is THE most DELICIOUS break known to man.

Ah dont tiger bread is 1 of my downfalls---I could easily do a whole loaf in the one day, some for bfast, some with lunch some with dinner and slices for snacks!!1 Sounds so bad now

I know, slathered in REAL butter and topped with chorizo. *drool*

OH flip

DROOLING HERE.............................right where is my lunch!!!!

x

OMG. I can almost taste that....................*drools*

Gail x

Two are up and scared that they actually are hangover free, J is in bed (but he's already puked all over the bathroom) and Dad is snoozing on the sun lounger. All in all, pretty calm... though they have had bacon and tiger bread. TASTE my RESISTANCE, no tiger bread for me, even though it is THE most DELICIOUS break known to man.

I used to love tiger bread :cry: Bloats me up like a balloon though :tear_drop:

Well done on your willpower of steel!!

I'm just home and have th word Penis sharpied on my hand, there is a story to tell, but I am too tired and full to share, suffice to say, It was a 100% on plan Red day with only 5 syns so far. Night all! *smoochies*

Back