Staying Shunk Shrimpy

I'm just home and have th word Penis sharpied on my hand, there is a story to tell, but I am too tired and full to share, suffice to say, It was a 100% on plan Red day with only 5 syns so far. Night all! *smoochies*

*Waits with baited breath for the penis story* ;):p

If I didnt know you better I would assume there was copious amount of alcohol involved in that!! xx

LOL, you girlies are dirrrrty! ;)

Um, where'd I leave off yesterday, probably before dinner- I had Chicken & turky bacon one pot with mashed swede (Mmmmmm) and then I went out to meet the boys for a friend's 30th. Cue a messy night!

We arrived at Ye Old Trip to jerusalem at 7.30 (complete with my dad. Now, my dad, as Zoe can attest is not like most people's dad, he is a 71 year old peruvian ladies man I have no idea how he does it, he is a complete perv BUT manages to pull young attractive women by accident. So taking dad means there will be young women trailing him about, which the boys (not including my husband here) were more than happy taht he comes along and to buy him drinks! So, arrived to the trip stayed there for a bit talking and an alpen light-0.5HExB, then off to Saltwater and the rooftop terrace (gorgeous bar and husband assures me does the BEST Whiskey Sours in Notts). So lots of drinking, dad enjoying the scenery and just the usual shenanigans (and an apple and an alpen light-0.5HExB). Then, off to Rock City and you can get in free to Hey Hey Hey if you put your name on the facebook wall- so all our names are on the guest list so to distinguish us the girl wrote Penis in big curly writing on my hand. So much fun was had making people kiss or stroke my penis. :D So yeah, one of the boys A, got off with a girl, so there was lost of excited cheering etc. We went upstairs (where the big room is) and discovered semi naked dancing ladies- dad and J were in their element! Then A VANISHED- he went back to the girl's home! :eek: we eventually made our way home as the music got progressively crappier- first Papa Roach and then... Rollin Limp Bizkit so we hightailed it out of there and back home. God I was starving, so Iate the packet of caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns) in my bag when I got home and ate the leftover spicy chicken (Asda's-free), the end of my pineapple and a HiFi (HExB).

So, yeah. Chaos! A arrived back around 12:30 today and I have taken them all to the airport apart from dad who leaves tomorrow!

Ah see I do know-as he reminds me of my father!! Who not only is somehow a womans man but who also manages to say things to me that most other father's would be too embarassed to even think about lol!!!

Glad you had a good night though chick, boys nights are always a bit notorious!!

xx

Today has been busy, cleaning up after dropping them all to the airport etc.

Breakfast: Fruit salad (mandarin (s), melon (ss), pineapple (s), kiwi (s), raspberries (ss) & mango) with greek fat free yogurt.
Snacks: banana & an alpen light (0.5 HExB) with a coffee (250ml semi-skimmed milk HExA).

Just put dinner in the oven, having the smoky one tray pork (but with beef as I defrosted the wrong thing, lol)

LOL your night out sounds hectic! Very impressed with the snacklings brought out with you too and :eek: at the penis stroking :rotflmao:

I am so sad, I always bring snackings with me! LOADS of them! My bag is always 95% fruit, LOL!

I find that bringing snacks is essential so I dont make bad choices while I am out!
x

Lovely new photo Kieragh!

Right, food updates!

Dinner: Smokey One tray Beef (Beef, butternut squash (s), courgette (s), shallots (s), peppers (s), cherry tomatoes (s)). Pud: Pear (s)

Snackums:
Coffee 1- 1 alpen light (0.5HExB) and a bag of cadbury mini toffee fingers (5.0syns).
Coffee 2- 1 pagen Krisproll (0.5HExB) smeared with quark & 10g Asda reduced sugar strawberry jam (0.5syns)1 mini flump (0.5syns) & 1 jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns).

Round up:
Day: Red
HEx: A 250ml semi skimmed milk, B1- 2 Alpen lights, B2- 1 Pagen Krisproll & 1 alpen light
Syns: 8.5

Things I am proud of today:
Resisting tiger bread (toasted and slathered in butter)
Staying with in syns
Only eating when hungry
Sticking to a red day when I really wanted some of the SW chips I made for dad!

Hiya, I'm back to school! Boo! Today's the first day back and it's been an INSET, all the usual first day back things - results and feedback. We did fab as a Dept and as a school!

Anyway, today's food.

Before breakfast: banana (before I drove to school)

Breakfast: Oat so simple (HExB) made with some of my 250ml semi skimmed milk (HExA) allowance and water, with a grated pear (s) stirred through.

Snack: Kiwi (s)

Lunch: Chicken salad (chicken (s), lettuce (s), carrot (s), cabbage (s), cherry tomatoes (s)). Followed by an exotic fruit salad (kiwi (s), melon (ss), pineapple (s), mango) and an apple (s).

Before I left work I grabbed a last bit of chicken.

Snack: Jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns).

Dinner: Spag Bol (extra lean beef mince, onions (s), courgette (s), tinned tomatoes (s), mushrooms (s), passata (s), pasta). Pud- Melon (ss).

Now, I'm off to my friend's house to have a catch up. :)

See you all later! :)

Right, back home from C&C's so, just had my night time synnage... :)

Snackums with last coffee:
1 ryvita WGCB (HExB- free with Oat so simple) smeared with sweetened quark & 10g of Asda Reduced sugar strawberry jam (0.5syns). 2 mikado (1.0syns) & a galaxy caramel cake bar (6.0syns).

YUM and full!

Round Up:
Day: Extra easy
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B- Oat so simple & 1 ryvita WGCB
Syns: 10.0
Speed: 15

Things I'm proud of today
- I drank 2l of water
- I ate lots of superfree and speed foods
- I only ate when I was hungry

Right, I'm utterly cream crackered and not even Arnie in Total Recall can keep me awake, so instead of "getting my ass to mars" I'm gonna get my ass to bed.

So today went like this:

Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HExB) made with milk (HExA) & water with grated apple (s)

Snack: Pear (s)

Lunch: Chicken salad (chicken (s), lettuce (s), carrot (s), cabbage (s), cherry tomatoes (s))--> yesterday left overs! Followed by an fruit salad (kiwi (s), melon (ss), pineapple (s), grapes & blueberries) and an kiwi (s).

Snack: Asda Snack pack of pineapple (s), grapes & kiwi (s)

Dinner: Steak with roasted veggies (Butternut squash (s), onions(s), peppers (s), courgettes (s))
Snack 1: 1 alpen light (0.5HExB) & cherries (s)

Snack 2 with final coffee: Jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns), a mint penguin (5.0syns) and the last alpen light (0.5HExB)

So. Round up is:
Day: Red
HEx: A-250ml semi skimmed milk B- Oat so simple B- 2 alpen lights
Syns: 7.5
Speed: 15

Things I am Proud of today:
I made it through the day!
I ate only til full
I drank 1.5l of water so far

Good day

I def always think the first week back to school exhausts you!!!

Hopefully it will be all better by the weekend!! x

Evenin'! Where is you hiding?! Did you WI tonight?

How did it go?

x

I'm just home and full up of husband's awesome Chilli Con Carne.

I lost 2lbs, it flickered at 2.5 but that wasn't too bad as I forgot it was wednesday and I ate like a piggie at lunch!

I have had a busy busy day and tomorrow is first full teaching day! :eek:

Back