Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Whoop! Well done :D I'm having chilli tomorrow :eat: nom nom nom

Oh that is fabulous chick!! Well done Shrimpy!

2 lbs is amazing!!! And puts you nicely back in target range

xxx

It does indeedy! :)

Hopefully I shall continue like that, comfortable in target! :)

GODS, I'm tired. I'll write about what I've eaten in very basic detail, but better than nothing right?

B- Oat so Simple (HEXb), apple, 250ml semi skimmed milk (HExA)
S- Melon & pineapple
L- Chicken salad (again!), pear, cherries
S- Galaxy caramel cake bar (6.0syns)
S (at WI)- Mandarin & apple
D- Chilli con carne with rice - followed by pineapple chunks.

So. EE Day with total syns- 6.0

Been working solidly since about 8 and now I just wanna go to bed, so here's the worlds shortest update and I'll hopefully catch up on Diaries tomorrow. I hope! I promise I still love you all.

B- Oat so Simple (HExB) made with milk (250ml HExA) & water with a grated apple (s) stirred through
S- Kiwi (s), melon (s), pineapple (s) & mango snack pack
L- Jacket potato & left over chilli (with some leaves), mandarin (s)
S- kiwi berry (s)
D- Chicken & steak stir fry (carrots (s), cabbage (s), onion (s), peppers (s), bean sprouts (s), mange tout (s), chillies). Followed by raspberries (ss) & fat free greek yogurt
S- Coffee with a caramel snack a jack (2.5) and a galaxy caramel cake bar (6.0)
S- 2 kiwi berries (s) & a mandarin (s)
So total
Day: EE
Syns: 8.5
Speed- god knows… lots in the chilli + 12

Oh bless you ... you are so busy and tired you've resorted to eating LEAVES!!! I know it's Autumn and we are all feeling the credit crunch but hunni ... please don't eat trees!

:giggle:

Ali

:rotflmao:

xx

OMG Ali! Proper LOL'd at that!! :D

Okay, another post and run.

Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HEXb), grated apple, 250ml semi skimmed milk (HExA)
Snack: Pear, grapes & strawberries
Lunch: Chicken salad (chicken (s), lettuce (s), carrot (s), cabbage (s), cherry tomatoes (s)). Nectarine, banana
Cinema snacks: 2 alpen lights (HExB), apple, pear, kiwi berries
Dinner: crazy bitsa casserole- pork, scallions, leeks, peppers and carrots sauted in fry light, then I added stock (knorr pork, naturally) and reduced down then added 1tbsp of apple sauce (1.0syn)- split across 2 so (0.5syns).
Snack with coffee: Galaxy caramel cake bar (6.0syns).

Utterly knackered... can't wait to sleep in.

OMG-I have only just realised you have maintained for almost 6 moths!!!!!

Amazing!!

I know.... I'm soo excited about hitting the 6 months. I WILL be treating myself to a massage or a facial or something nice. :)

Food so far.

Breakfast: Mandarin (s) before the "fry up" was ready. Bacon, mushrooms (s), eggs, grilled tomato (s), some baked beans* (ss). Followed by an apple (s).

Went to Asda on Thurs and they had run out of our usual smart price beans, so picked up the only asda brand ones there which were their reduced sugar & salt beans- BOKE they were so disgusting, really sweet and I just couldn't eat them- had 2 forkfulls and gave the rest to husband!!

I know.... I'm soo excited about hitting the 6 months. I WILL be treating myself to a massage or a facial or something nice. :)

Too right missus! 6 months is fantastic. :happy096:

Just ate a nommy nectarine and have had like 3 cups of coffee!!!!!!

Breaking news

Emailed from my Consultant:
Congratulations!

I’m delighted to confirm that your Woman of the Year Group Winner - Shrimpy is in national criteria, so you are both invited to attend the Derby & Nottingham District Finals – details below.

Sunday 18th September 2011 at 10.30am

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!

Shrimpy said:
Breaking news

Emailed from my Consultant:
Congratulations!

I’m delighted to confirm that your Woman of the Year Group Winner - Shrimpy is in national criteria, so you are both invited to attend the Derby & Nottingham District Finals – details below.

Sunday 18th September 2011 at 10.30am

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!

Wooooowwwwwweeeeeee!!!!!! Well done huni!!!!!! So pleased & excited for ya! X

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is so Fab-I expect to see your pic in SW mag any day now lol!!!!

WOW cant wait for you to go and kick everyone else's ass lol

On a serious note that is just great-and so motivating to everyone else here who follow you :worthy:

xxx

Back