Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Thank you all! :) :) I can hardly describe how chuffed I am! :)

Hope you enjoy eating my brethern Minimus!

On a more normal note- I ate again!

Snack: Hi Fi (HExB) and a bowl of raspberries (ss) & strawberries (ss) with total 0% greek yogurt.

Thank you!

Not quite 6 months yet... though soon. 3 more weeks... :D

STARVING now! Just waiting on SW chips... had to nom a mandarin (s) in the interim.

Dinner will be: Gammon, chips, egg, pineapple & balsalmic glazed carrots.

Didn't have enough carrots for both of us, so...

Dinner was:
Gammon, egg, chips, pineapple (s), green beans (s) & baby corn (s).

REALLY nice- too nice, I ate it all.

I dunno how you can wait so late to have dinner.. I have to have mine around 5 or I would be found quivering in a corner! Sounds lovely though and whooohooo to the WOTY FINALS!

None of that here in ROI as Slimming World is all new and stuff :(

I was only starting to get the hunger then! I got snackish at like 5 after breakfast at 12.30... so I guess it's just we've had a late day. :)

Last coffee of the evening- served with a galaxy caramel cake bar (6.0syns) & a jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns). :)

Reallllllly excited!!!!!!!!!!

Husband is being all meh about it, but I'm a squeeing mess!

Breakfast: Mandarin (s) & apple (s) followed by Big Breakfast Omelette (baked beans (ss), eggs).

I believe tody's going to be green day becuse we have no mushrooms or tomatoes or any breakfast veggies!

Updating some food details

I had a bit of pineapple (s).

Proper snack: Bowl of raspberries (ss), strawberries (ss) and banana with total 0% yogurt. A HiFi (HExB).

Just had dinner.

Courgette, pea & mint risotto (risotto rice, onions (s), peas (s), courgette (s), stock, fry light) followed by fruit salad (kiwi berries*, melon (ss), pear (s), strawberries (ss)) & yogurt.

* Dunno if they're a speed or anything.

YUM!

Snackums consumed with coffees: HiFi (HExB), galaxy caramel cake bar (6.0syns) and 8 lemonheads (2.0syns)- while watching Trollhunter. :D :D

FANTASTIC news about the woman of the year. Wow. Hope next weekend goes really well :)

I'm so pleased for you :D

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you Gail & Carbs. :)

Today has been a busy busy day. Sooo much stuff to do!

Anyhoo, today's food.

Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HExB) made with water & milk (250ml ss HExA) with a grated apple.

Snack: Pear (s) & mandarin (s)

Lunch: Chicken salad (Asda hot & spicy chicken (s) breast pieces, mixed leaves (s), pickled red cabbage (s), pickled onions (s), pepper (s)). Nectarine (s).

Snack: Red grapefruit (ss), nectarine (s)

Dinner: Spanish chicken casserole (chicken (s), tomatoes (s), passata (s), onions (s), peppers (s), courgette(s), chillies (s)). Frozen raspberries (ss) & Frozen WW Orange & nectarine yogurt.

Snacks: HiFi (HExB), jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns) & a bag of cadbury mini fingers (5.0syns).

3 mikado (1.5syns) & 2 mini flumps (1.0syns)

Today's totals:
Day: Red
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B- Oat so simple, B- HiFi
Syns: 10.0

Looking good Shrimpy, as always!
What will happen on Sunday at the WOTY thingy? Will you have to say a few words/get weighed etc?
Very exciting, looking forward to hearing about it!

Hi Shrimpy!

Just caught up with your diary and I'm so proud of you! You've inspired and motivated so many if us on here there's no doubt about you being slimmer of the year. Enjoy it!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back