Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Looking good Shrimpy, as always!
What will happen on Sunday at the WOTY thingy? Will you have to say a few words/get weighed etc?
Very exciting, looking forward to hearing about it!

I have no idea, all I have been told is to get together photos for my "storyboard" and I read here that you have to get weighed and say a 5min speech. I'm terrified! I also feel somewhat undeserving... not sure why, but yeah.

Hi Shrimpy!

Just caught up with your diary and I'm so proud of you! You've inspired and motivated so many if us on here there's no doubt about you being slimmer of the year. Enjoy it!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Aisha, I will try... I'm still excited even if utterly petrified and sure I'll screw it up!

I have no idea, all I have been told is to get together photos for my "storyboard" and I read here that you have to get weighed and say a 5min speech. I'm terrified! I also feel somewhat undeserving... not sure why, but yeah.

Thanks Aisha, I will try... I'm still excited even if utterly petrified and sure I'll screw it up!

Pfffft UNDESERVING?? Come on lady!! :copon:

Sorry H. Thanks. :hug99:

I think you are probably the most deserving!
You amaze me Mrs, you are not like us weaklings (speaking for myself here! lol) who crumble and have a blow out. This is you for life. Simples.

I reckon you should have your storyboard and instead of a speech just get up and shake your skinny ass beyonce stylee in their faces HAHA

I just am so excited to see how it goes for you! Honestly I am busting for you!!! xx

I reckon you should have your storyboard and instead of a speech just get up and shake your skinny ass beyonce stylee in their faces HAHA

I just am so excited to see how it goes for you! Honestly I am busting for you!!! xx

:8855:

That could win it for you!

Aww I love you guys!!

Thank you! This makes me feel so fuzzy inside, I couldn't do this without your support!

Anyway, guess I'd better do a food update.

Breakfast- the usual (Oat so simple HExB & part of 250ml HExA) with a grated apple
Break: Nectarine (s), pear (s)
Lunch: Chicken salad (chicken, lettuce, endive, pickled peppers, onions, cabbage & beetroot). Apple & mandarin
Snack (cause wasn't getting home til late): Chicken pieces, apple, plum, banana, pear
Dinner: Eggs, chips & crazy beans (courgettes, tomatoes, baked beans, scallions, peppers, garlic, chillies).

Coffee treat time: Alpen light (3.0syns), 2 mini flumps (1.0syns) and a galaxy caramal cake bar (6.0syns).

I am cream crackered. didn't get home til 7 and didn't eat til 8:30. Ready for my bed I think. So, in terms of a quick update-
Day: EE
HEx:A (250ml ss milk), B (Oat so Simple).
Syns: 10.0

Very scary but exciting :)

However UNDESERVING ??????? You are joking ??????? Think back to when you started and how you would feel looking at someone who had achieved what you have ??? What would have thought then ? Nearly 5 stone off and maintaining brilliantly ?? You would have thought 'woman of the year' !!!!

Looking forward to hearing all about it (in glorious detail please)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Okay, weigh in was today.

I lost 0.5lbs so I am 120.5lbs or target+0.5lbs which is a good thing to be before Sunday's big weigh in!

No time for a proper update, in terms of food etc, so just a quickie.

Day: Red
HEx: B- Oat so & HiFi , A-250ml semi skimmed milk
Syns: 1 jaffa cake (2.5), combined at group taster (1.0), Cadbury mini fingers (5.0), 1 mini morrisons jaffa cake (1.0), 1 mini flump (0.5) = 10.

Still trying to sort stuff for the storyboard, Morrisons instant photo thing died, so now I have to go try again. I'm still looking for photos but I hope I have enough. :)

Anyway!

Night all. Smoochies :hug99:

Well done on another brilliant week, good luck with your story board - the teacher in you will pull it together in time

How exciting mrs!!! Would luv to see ur storyboard if poss?? X
My previous consultant (who I lost most of my weight with) has made it, she's taken a pile of my facebook photos and stuff and I will take a photo when I get to see it!!! :eek:

Yes, you must take a piccie of your story board - and you next to it!

It's so exciting! I want you to win sooo much!!!

You have been an absolute inspiration to us all!

If I could write you a testimonal I would xxxx
Thank you so uch, that really makes me feel a little less nervous about sunday.

I have had the most stressful week at work and haven't been able to go gym or anything and I just wanna curl up and sleep for a decade but there's no time for that! Updates of food are here!

Yesterday - Thurs 15th- Red Day
B- Oat so (HExB) made with water and milk (HExA) with a grated apple (s) and a pear
Break- Tesco exotic fruit frenzy (kiwi, melon, mango & pineapple)
L- Salmon & veggies (cauli, broccoli & carrots). Melon & grape snack pack, 1 grapefruit
S- Jaffa cake (2.5syns)
D- Prawn stir fry made by amazing husband (cabbage, broccoli, carrots, peppers, onions, chillies, soysauce and random herbs & spices). Followed by a WW Lime yogurt (to kill the chilli burn).
S- apple & peach
Coffee time: HiFi (HExB), 2 mini morrisons jaffa cakes (2.0syns), 25g caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns)
Syn total: 9.5

Today- Fri 16/9 EE day
B- Oat so (HExB) made with water and milk (HExA) with a grated apple (s)
S- peach (was rotten inside so chucked after a few bites), mandarin
L- Jacket potato stuffed with baked beans & served with a side salad (lettuce, radicchio, lambs lettuce, pickled beetroot, pickled cabbage, pickled onions, baby plum tomatoes) Followed by raspberries & blackberries with total 0%
S- apple
D- Bacon & leek risotto (bacon, leek, courgette, onion, mushrooms, garlic, rice, stock). Fruit salad (pineapple, melon, strawberries& blackberries) with total 0%
S- apple
Coffee time- 25g caramel snack a jack bag (5.0syns) & a bag of mini toffee crunch fingers (5.0syns).

Total syns: 10.0

Just been so busy, my head is spinning, but I HOPE I will have some chill out time. Just had breakfast and when I finish my quick minimins it's off to plan lessons! Gaaaaaaaaaaaah! Stress!

Breakfast: An apple (s) then SW Fryup (bacon, eggs, baby plum tomatoes (s), mushrooms (s), garlic, balsalmic vinegar).

Best of luck tomorrow, you'll be fine! So excited for you :D :D
:bighug:

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug99:

Had some food while working my arse off on school stuff!

Snack: Banana, mandarin (s) and a HiFi bar (HExB).

Back