Staying Shunk Shrimpy

When I finished all the school work that I had planned to do today, I went into town to get my eyebrows done.

Snack (after the trauma of eyebrow threading): Boots shapers fruit thingie (pineapple(s), cantelope melon (ss), kiwi (s) & blueberries)

Dinner was supposed to be ray wings cooked a lá Jamie Oliver - I made the sweet tomato sauce and then opened the ray wings... :9529: It smelt like ammonia :sign0137: So to avoid certain death, I used the sweet tomato sauce with two tiny defrosted tuna steaks & the last chicken boob in the freezer.

Dinner: Tuna & chicken poached in a sweet tomato sauce (tomatoes, garlic, onion, lemon juice) served with BNS chips.

Pudding: Fruit (pineapple (s), honeydew melon (ss) and strawberries (ss)) with total 0% and splenda.

Omg

I can't believe that you are going tomorrow- I wish that I was coming!! I could be your cheerleader and let them all know that you inspired me to start my journey and I never would have without your encouragement

xxx

What's ray wings?! X

Also called Skate wings, really is exactly what it says on the label. :)
ray%20wings.jpg%20web%20size.jpg

Omg

I can't believe that you are going tomorrow- I wish that I was coming!! I could be your cheerleader and let them all know that you inspired me to start my journey and I never would have without your encouragement

xxx

If you don't mind I will say that! :) I am so nervous and I think I've decided on cherry dress Or Blue dress and leggings...

Of course I dont mind!!!!! Flip anything that makes you sound like the awesome woman you are.

You can tell them me weight loss and everything if you want!!! xxx

Thanks Zoe, I may well do! :) I dunno what I'm going to say but I will try not to bugger it up.

Dress decided (with husband's help) it's a turquoise cowl neck hitch dress... with black leggings (cause it's a wee bit short). Going to bring my "fat jeans" and hope that will do! :)

Oh I cant wait to see board and pics of what you look like on the day! Fab no doubt!!

Get good long sleep tonight

xx

I will take loads of photos tomorrow and SPAM here with all of them! :)

Thank you! :)

I just had a coffee with a different flavour of HiFi (HExB) and a 25g bag os caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns) and a tiny wee apple. :)

I will try! :) I think I might go get a snack though! LOL.

You will wow them with your awesomness :D

Will be thinking of you and wishing you well!

Final update of last bits of food and stuff!

Was proper hungry so I made an omelette (chicken, leek, courgette and herbs).

Then with my coffee (using a 250ml HExA of milk) I had 3 mikado (1.5syns), 1 mini jaffa cake (1.0syns) and 1 jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns). :)

Bed now, fingers crossed I don't somehow gain 12lbs overnight! LOL.

Okay, Just back!

I got through the first round, to the top 6, but I didn't win! I am so chuffed to have gotten this far! :)

Food update:

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HExB) topped with banana and milk (HExA)
Snacks during WOTY: Apple (s), nectarine (s), 2 mandarins (s)
Lunch: Roasted tomato & pepper pasta (pasta, tomatoes (s), passata (s), onion (s), peppers (s), courgettes(s)). Melon(ss)

Okay, Just back!

I got through the first round, to the top 6, but I didn't win! I am so chuffed to have gotten this far! :)

Aww Well done Mrs, that's fantastic!
Did you have a good day? x

Yes, it was fab! Got loads of photos, just gotta screen em before putting them up!

Ok! Here comes the ones I think aren't too bad! LOL

317392_10150381113480169_627095168_10149989_1245396879_n.jpg

Posh photo, pity about the waistband of my leggings!

318565_10150381119785169_627095168_10150069_43799260_n.jpg

In the final 6, sharing our journey.

I think the rest are mostly the loos! :)

Back