Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Oh and my board!

311247_10150381113260169_627095168_10149986_85400389_n.jpg

AMAZING!

320635_10150381113080169_627095168_10149985_185570838_n.jpg

See

Wow chick

Thats amazing! Still a bit gutted you didnt win, but still to be top 6 is a fabulous result!

You looked great, and your board is go nice-Love that your pupils think youre fit lol

xx

Wow chick

Thats amazing! Still a bit gutted you didnt win, but still to be top 6 is a fabulous result!

You looked great, and your board is go nice-Love that your pupils think youre fit lol

xx

Yeah, I even ended up in the year book! LOL. :) I must admit, I am little gutted too, I didn't think I'd get through round one, then when I did, I felt really Grr that I wasn't the bestest! Though I was one of the few who didn't have a prepared speech or cue cards, so talking sh*te and rambling got me pretty far! LOL.

Well Done Baby Girl!!! Sooooooooooooo proud of youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed your special day xxx

Thank you Ali! :bighug:

AMAZING! Well done & ur storyboard is fab, I love it. u have done so well, v proud of u.

And the loos..... Wowee, MMB mustn't have anything better to spend her wads of dosh on!!!! Lol x
Thank's Kieragh! :hug99: Thank heavens for that, cause those loos make losing almost worthwhile! LOL.

Well done on getting so far in WotY, Shrimpy!

Just popped in to say thank you for the risotto recipe - had it tonight and me and my boyfriend really enjoyed it :)

Rest of today's food!
Snack: Alpen light (3.0syns) and an apple (s)
Dinner: Trio of chips (Butternut squash (s), sweet potatoes and potatoes) with egg and exciting beans (baked beans (ss), passata (s), leek (s), scallions (s), courgette (s), peppers (s), herbs & spices).
Pudding: Pineapple (s) and strawberries (ss)

Snacks: Nectarine, HiFi (HExB).

Might get another coffee in a bit and then have some more naughties!

Well done on getting so far in WotY, Shrimpy!

Just popped in to say thank you for the risotto recipe - had it tonight and me and my boyfriend really enjoyed it :)

Thank you! :)

Glad you liked it- I do love risottos! :) :)

MMMMMMM risotto making me hungry lol

xx

So today is a green day.. :)

Also had a bag of snack a jacks (5.0syns), so now a total of 8.0 and I feel a bit stuffed. So NO MORE FOOD!!!

Shrimpy said:
Okay, Just back!

I got through the first round, to the top 6, but I didn't win! I am so chuffed to have gotten this far! :)

Well done :) amazing achievement

You look fab and teeny tiny! Those loos are very swish aren't they?!

(You should have won though)

:p

Phew! Ultra busy day.

Food:
Breakfast: the usual (oat so-HExB) milk HExA & apple
Breaktime: Banana
Lunch: Chicken salad (with pickles - onions, cabbage & beetroot). Peach, pear & mandarin
Snack: Pineapple, apple
Dinner: Cajun minded beef (scallions, onion, peppers, passata, oxo) with BNS wedges. Fruit (strawberries, melon & pineapple) with total 0%
Snacks: HiFi (2nd HExB) and a 25g bag caramel snack a jack (5.0syns).

Just about finished today. Promise to try and and be more updatey tomorrow.

Just passing through and thought I would say a well done for the WOTY, top 6 is amazing and think of all the people you inspire :)

Laura xxx

Thank you very much Laura. :)

Today's food.
Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HExB) made with water & milk (HExA) and a grated tiny apple
Break: banana & pear
Lunch: Chicken salad (chicken, lettuce, endive, pickled onions, pickled cabbage, pickled peppers, pickled beetroot). TINY Apple, mandarin
Snack: 2 braeburn apples
Dinner: Fiesta pork casserole (pork, courgette, butternut squash, onion, peppers, passata). Hifi (HExB).

I still have all my sysn to go! :D

Thank you!:eek:

Well I am only 4ft 11.75inches! :) They are soooo posh!

Hehe I'm 5ft 4 & 3/4 but I always round it up ;) My sister is only 4ft 11! I'm considered the tall one in the family :rotflmao: :p I wear heels when I can anyway.

Back