Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Congratulations, 6 months what an achievement....yes what treat are you giving yourself?

Okay, Hold on for the crazy long update about the last two weeks.

Back tyo school for the first week was tiring but okay, then Jenny my HOD got a chest infection and was signed off for two weeks. This means that I was "acting Head of Dept". In that two weeks we are really pushing recruitment, so...

Week 1- Mon - Fri-Setting cover for her lessons, sorting out a small timetable issue. Tuesday night went with a friend to help her and her Year 6 kid choose a secondary school. Then thursday Year 6 Science day- running and organising and fixing a staffing issue. CHAOS + stress x year 6 primary kids = Arrgh and VICTORY as it went brilliantly! :)

Week 2: Monday - Year 6 open evening- running, sorting out student volunteers, getting displays on walls- Ooof, then ending at 8pm! Woohoo!! Went fabulously! Even got a mention in whole school briefing! Huge timetabling issue surfaced on Monday, NQT covering Jenny's lessons - support there needed. Tuesday night another school to look at - ending at 9! Wednesday group, Thursday Asda shop. Today, Collapse! :)

On wednesday last week I lost 1lb and then this week I gained 1lb, but still in target! :D Also. Now it's six MONTHS at target!!! :D :D :D So a treat is due! :)

Over all I have been a good girl, just been eating really late and getting rather stressed. I am back though. I think! :)

So today's round up:
Breakfast: The usual Oat so Simple (HExB) made with water and milk (HExA) with a grated apple and a banana.
Snack: Exotic fruit pack- Melon, mango, pineapple, An apple
Lunch: Curried Carrot & BNS soup (onion, carrots, BNS, stock, frylight). Orange
Snack: Apple, pear
Dinner: Saffon & lemon Chicken- from 100EE days (chicken, stock, frylight, herbs & spices, onions & carrots). Fruit (pineapple, strawberries, raspberries) & total 0%
Snack: Apple, pear
Coffee time1: HiFi Bar (HExB) and 2 Lindt mini bars (3.5syns)
Snack: Chicken chunks
Snack: a mug of curried carrot & BNS soup
Coffee time2: 25g bag of caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns) & 3 mikado (1.5syns)

Day: Red
Total syns: 10.0

6 months is amazing! What will you do for a treat?

Gail, I am still getting used to it. I still have body hangups which I really thought I wouldn't but I do. I still think my thighs and arms are too flabby and my boobs are too tiny but I like the rest of me... so I deal. :) I can see this being sustainable, I really do and since I know I have fat potential, I know I'll always need to be sensible but I can see it being workable. :)

I don't know yet, I am thinking of a pamper session here. Not quite decided gotta get over this week first lol!

PAMPER PARTY!! love it!

Have to say I realised a few weeks ago that I have some way to go on my journey before I know I am in the right head space.

WHY??

Due to a shrimpy post from a few weeks ago where you stated you were treating yourself.................how? why a massage.

How did this lead to my realisation??.................well in the past I would ALWAYS reward with food!! Even now when I read your reward my first reaction was DOMINOS! lol. However, having made this realisation, I know I am moving forward! That isnt to say I cant or wont have a treat in this sense but I know I need to re-educate my brain so treat does NOT always mean food.

Anyway sorry for the ramble, but I had a light bulb moment thanks to you :hug99::D

Good job love! It really is a headspace shift isn't it. :)

Good job love! It really is a headspace shift isn't it. :)

TBH I am still working on it! BUT I am hopeful I will get there.

xx

Today has been a good day, even though I have been having a dumbass day. I have been a good girlie and have even learned a little about how to play Gears of war... though I'm getting my ass handed to me, I'm starting to actually kill some of the Locust, which I believe is a start!

Anyway. Food.
Woke up and wandered downstairs at like 10am... due to teh HUNGAR so nabbed a banana and an apple, then wandered back to bed to "read", if by read I mean passout with book on my face!

Breakfast (lovingly made by husband): SW fry (bacon, scrambled eggs, garlic mushrooms, baked beans and grilled tomatoes). Followed by a pear

Snack: Apple

Snack2: Coffee (inc some HExA milk) and 2 alpen lights (HExB)

Dinner: Goulash from the 1pot wonders book (beef, onions, peppers, tinned tomatoes, stock). Yum!
Pud: Raspberries, strawberries and pineapple with total 0%

Snack: Coffee with a 25g bag of caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns).

At about midnight got really hungry so made my standby rapid meal... Cous cous (made with oxo, cumin & garlic) with mixed veggies (green beans, cauliflower, baby carrots & courgette).

Snack: Coffee & a bag of Toffee Crunch Mini Fingers (5.0syns).
Hungry again, so have grabbed a pear. I might also have another coffee...

Today has been a busy busy day, but it's been good. I have enjoyed the achievement of finally being caught up with marking and planning. I am organised for next week, which is a good job as I have a meeting in my free tomorrow.

Got "up" around 11- or rather wandered off down stairs, made a coffee let the dog out for a wee and grabbed a handful of fruit (apple, banana and a pear). Then back upstairs to read. I love lazy get ups. :)

I read for about 2 hours, then woke up the husband and got proper up. I made us breakfast.

Breakfast: HExB Pancakes (28g Ready Brek (HExB), 2eggs, splenda quark, vanilla essence) served with superspeedy fruit (melon, strawberries and raspberries).

Snacks: Apple

Dinner: Mixed bean Speed Chilli (baked beans, cannelini beans, red kidney beans, pinto beans, passata, tinned tomatoes, garlic, peppers, onion), served with brown basmati rice topped with "sour cream" (garlic salt, parsley & total 0%)

Snacks with coffee: Mint HiFi (HExB) -woo-, a jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns) and a Kipling sponge cake slice (6.0syns). The cake slice wasn't worth 6. :(

I'm FULL! But I is happy! It's been a good green day. :)

Sounds like a lovely relaxing weekend, I think you needed it after your busy week!

Food is great as ever. I agree about those cake slices, I felt like I was robbed. lol

Pfft, forgot to update yesterday.

Today has been another busy day, but I had a crazy brainwave and am buzzing on new ideas for the 2 year condensed KS3 course and have been ultra positive. :D

I got home and went to the gym today and got measured. So, for H these are my most up to date measurements.

Body Fat: 28.8%
BMI: 23.4
Calf: 33.5cm (13.2inches)
Thigh: 49cm (19inches)
Hips: 91cm (35inches)
Navel: 71.5cm (28inches)
Waist: 67.5 cm (27inches)
Chest: 83.5 cm (33inches)

Today's food:
Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HExB) made with water and milk (HExA) with a grated apple and a banana
Break: Apple & pear
Lunch: Tuna salad (tinned tuna, celery, peppers, pickled peppers, scallions, cherry tomatoes) Strawberries, apple
Snack: Alpen light (3.0syns)
Snack: apple
Dinner: Lancashire HotPot (lamb, onions, carrots, stock, butternut squash). Raspberries & total 0%

Oooooooooh! Red Day! W00t! extra B choice!

Snacks with coffee: Hi Fi bar (HExB) & 25g caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns).

Have decided that I am gonna kick ass at the gym this month. Next time I see Krista I'm going to knock down my body fat... It was 27.1% last time but due to lack of exercise in the last month it seems to have increased! Grrrr So, off with the fat!!!!! I need to be toned and not wibbly wobbly.

I am still not 100% sure what I expected at target, I think I kinda wanted it to be like a magic wand and all my body hang-ups to vanish, they haven't. But they are decreasing. I know I generally like the way I look, I want the little niggles to sort themselves out,. only I know that won't happen.

I do think I've made a milestone shift though, cause today I've decided I look DAMN good in shorts, so now I need to learn to like my arms and tummy!

Just remember ladies you are so much healthier now and ultimately that is the important thing!

Although I know I will have that upper thigh thing as well, and am terrified my bingo wings will ultimately just change to skin wings instead of fat wings lol. I am trying to exercise those parts to tone them but inside I feel I am not doing enough.

Just cant wait to be a healthy weight-but I know I will be the same Shrimps-guess it is true when celebs who we see as near damn perfect have body hang ups-always thought they were lying before!
xx

I completely understand this and feel exactly the same. My top half apart from my upper arms is very slim (I have a collar bone!), I look great till I look lower than my waist and then the area I'm not happy with starts. Mainly my tummy which is still a mummy tummy and a bit flabby and upper and inner thighs.

I know that if I were to lose more I would start looking on the thin side on my top half. The lowest I've been is a stone and a half lighter than I am now and you could see ribs across my chest:/ so I don't want to lose more. To be honest, none of my body hang ups are an issue till I remove my clothes!

Pfffft to you and your 19 inch thighs! ;) :p Everything else seems similar though, I've no idea what my body fat is.... I shudder to think. lol

You look amazing and SHORTS in October, gym gear?! It's been peeing down here all week too.

I hate my hips and thighs, and boobs... my boobs especially now as they are so deflated :( I dont think us women will ever be happy though!

Shorts? Shorts? Did I hear right?! It's been pishing it down here for ages & is quite cold :-(

What body hang ups have u got out of interest? With me it's my flabby & stretch mark tummy & the top insides of my thighs. Rest is fine but boy do I focus on those 2 areas. What r we like eh..... X

On wednesday and thursday of last week it was like 28! Shorts, yep! :D Mine are my boobs (they're deflated and saggy and sad), my tummy (loose skin- if I suck in and lean forward loads hangs down) the top of my thighs, they're wobbly.

Just remember ladies you are so much healthier now and ultimately that is the important thing!

Although I know I will have that upper thigh thing as well, and am terrified my bingo wings will ultimately just change to skin wings instead of fat wings lol. I am trying to exercise those parts to tone them but inside I feel I am not doing enough.

Just cant wait to be a healthy weight-but I know I will be the same Shrimps-guess it is true when celebs who we see as near damn perfect have body hang ups-always thought they were lying before!
xx
I am hoping my wings vanish. I am working on them... I think all us girls will have body hangups regardless... I think it's programmed.

I completely understand this and feel exactly the same. My top half apart from my upper arms is very slim (I have a collar bone!), I look great till I look lower than my waist and then the area I'm not happy with starts. Mainly my tummy which is still a mummy tummy and a bit flabby and upper and inner thighs.

I know that if I were to lose more I would start looking on the thin side on my top half. The lowest I've been is a stone and a half lighter than I am now and you could see ribs across my chest:/ so I don't want to lose more. To be honest, none of my body hang ups are an issue till I remove my clothes!

Same here, with my clothes on, I'm okay- without them, less than happy. I wouldn't want to lose any more, I'm the same as you, lose more and I'll be a stoopidly skinny person.

Pfffft to you and your 19 inch thighs! ;) :p Everything else seems similar though, I've no idea what my body fat is.... I shudder to think. lol

You look amazing and SHORTS in October, gym gear?! It's been peeing down here all week too.

I hate my hips and thighs, and boobs... my boobs especially now as they are so deflated :( I dont think us women will ever be happy though!
Last week was shorts oh and yesterday gym gear. :) My boobs make me intesnely sad, I use to think they were pretty good, now mine are sad, floppy and non-existant.

But. I am healthier. I look better. I wear skinny normal people clothes...

I am trying desperately to save my boobies.

I have even started wearing an Ah-Bra to bed! lol

x

I tried bras to bed, I tried those "increase the bust" exercises. NOPE! Never worked!

Back