Staying Shunk Shrimpy

3 kids = saggy belly and empty boobage. Please Santa, I need silicone and a tummy tuck LOL

No kids. Still saggy boobs and belly. :( Oh well, never mind! :)
Today's food:

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs followed by a nectarine snack pack (nectarine, apples, grape)
Break: 2 small apples
Lunch: Chicken & veggies (carrots, broccoli & cauliflower). Pineapple & banana
Snack at weigh in: HiFi (HExB) & an apple
Dinner: Chicken Jamboree from One pot Wonders book (stock, frylight, chicken, garlic, carrots, onions). Pineapple chunks for pud with Total 0%
Snack: HiFi (HExB) & a galaxy caramel cake bar (6.0).

Am really loving tesco's pear drops NAS- really nice! The Cola cube one is pretty awesome too! :)

So today's food looks like this-

Breakkie: Scrambled eggs followed by a exotic fruit salad (mango, melon, pineapple & kiwi)

Break: apple, Fruit pack from tesco (strawberries, pineapple, grapes & melon)

Lunch: Chicken breast with mixed veggies (carrots, cauliflower & broccoli). Apple, pear and orange

Snack: Alpen light (0.5HExB) with a coffee before Total Body conditioning

Dinner: Chicken Stir fry (chicken, cabbage, peppers, onions, carrots, chilli, sweetcorn, beansprouts) with noodles.

Snack: Alpen light (0.5HExB), Caramel cake bar (6.0syns) and a Jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns).

I'm full and am planning on showering off the sweat from TBC. Damn that hurts, Krista the instructor makes sure you KNOW your muscles are working. My quads were aflame!

Night night all. I'll catch up on diaries properly tomorrow.

Cream crackered. Gonna go bed. Summary:

Day: Green.

B'fast: Scrambled eggs followed by pineapple & apple
Break: raspberries & total 0%
Lunch: Jacket potato & baked beans followed by kiwi, orange & a pear
Snack: banana & hi fi (HExB)
Dinner: Egg, chip & pepper bake. Followed by strawberries & total 0%.
Snack: 25g caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns) and a hi fi (HExB)
HExA was milk used in coffees.

Egg, chip and pepper bake sounds yum! It sounds like something the kiddlings would like too, would you be so kind as to share the recipe? :D

Sure.

Serves 4:
1kg of potatoes - chopped into chips
2 red peppers
1 yellow pepper
4 eggs (or more if you fancy more than 1 each)
black pepper, parsley
frylight
Mixed salad to serve

1- Preheat oven to 240 degrees or GM 9. Parboil the chips for 5 mins then drain.
2- Transfer to an oven proof dish and spray with frylight. Bake for 15mins
3- Add the peppers, shake and spray again. Bake for 20more mins (til golden)
4- Remove the dish and make 4 wells. Break an egg into each wee well and then put it back into the oven for about 5mins.
5- Garnish with pepper and parsley and serve with a side salad (if on an EE day)

Today's food so far:

Breakfast: "Fry" (bacon, fried eggs, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes). Apple & pear

Snack: pear

Lunch: Tuna salad (tinned tuna, cherry tomatoes, peppers, pickled peppers, pickled onions, scallions) Strawberries & kiwi chunks.

Snack: Coffee & HiFi (HExB).

More food for today.

Snack: 2 apples

Dinner: Spaghetti bolognaise (extra lean beef mince, tomatoes, passata, courgette, onion, mushrooms, pasta). Pud- Melon & raspberries with total 0%

Snack: Coffee with a jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns) and a blue rocky (4.5syns).

Sure.

Serves 4:
1kg of potatoes - chopped into chips
2 red peppers
1 yellow pepper
4 eggs (or more if you fancy more than 1 each)
black pepper, parsley
frylight
Mixed salad to serve

1- Preheat oven to 240 degrees or GM 9. Parboil the chips for 5 mins then drain.
2- Transfer to an oven proof dish and spray with frylight. Bake for 15mins
3- Add the peppers, shake and spray again. Bake for 20more mins (til golden)
4- Remove the dish and make 4 wells. Break an egg into each wee well and then put it back into the oven for about 5mins.
5- Garnish with pepper and parsley and serve with a side salad (if on an EE day)

Thank you! I'm going to make this next week when hubs is away. :eat:

Welcome. :) It is really nice! :)

Saw it in the mag, would try it but I hate eggs, so it is chips with peppers for me lol.

x

I love eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Theyre great!

Today's food so far.
Pre-breakfast- that I took back to bed to read- Apple & pear
Breakfast: bacon scramble (bacon, eggs, peppers, scallions and mushrooms). Followed by a slice of melon
Snack: apple
Lunch: Chicken salad (asda hot & spicy chicken breast slices, lettuce, endive, raddichio, celery, peppers, pickled onions, pickled cabbage, pickled beetroot). 2 Strawberries and a pear.

Dinner will be sloppy joes & chips, Think I'll have BNS and celeriac chips...

Dinner: sloppy joes (extra lean beef mince, onion, peppers, passata, chopped tomatoes) in a 57g WM Bap (HExB) served with BNS & celeriac chips.
Pud: Pineapple & strawberries with total 0%.

NOMNESS!!

It's a red day so I still have a HExB, the rest of my HExA and all my syns!!!!!!!

YAY to 15 syns!!!!
You go girl

Sounds yummy-esp sloppy joes, nom nom

xx

Dunno if I have any room for syns and extra B yet, though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have just managed to stuff in my HiFi bar as a HExB. :) Mmmm with coffee. so good!

Now I'll make tomorrow's lunch. SW Chicken, bacon & mushroom "muffins". :)

I love eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Theyre great!

Today's food so far.
Pre-breakfast- that I took back to bed to read- Apple & pear
Breakfast: bacon scramble (bacon, eggs, peppers, scallions and mushrooms). Followed by a slice of melon
Snack: apple
Lunch: Chicken salad (asda hot & spicy chicken breast slices, lettuce, endive, raddichio, celery, peppers, pickled onions, pickled cabbage, pickled beetroot). 2 Strawberries and a pear.

Dinner will be sloppy joes & chips, Think I'll have BNS and celeriac chips...
Wow! Mollusc - I love the use of the word scallions! - I thought I would never here that wonderful word again!

Following the passing of my mother and grandparents, I stopped hearing things like "Go and fetch some scallions from the scullery" sounds much better than spring onions from the kitchenette lol.

PS back from Florida with a confession to make - I virtually lived on your family/relatives. They go big over there on "unlimited shrimp" Shrimp being a bit of a misnomer in my opinion as it was bigger than our King Prawn over here!!

Sadly, it was always battered and deep fried. Absolutely divine, but shockingly non sw-friendly. I had to test the "unlimited" theory too. Nobody in Florida could outshrimp me:eek::eek:

looks like I'm going to be working hard for a month or two to get back to target:eek:

Steve

Wow! Mollusc - I love the use of the word scallions! - I thought I would never here that wonderful word again!

Following the passing of my mother and grandparents, I stopped hearing things like "Go and fetch some scallions from the scullery" sounds much better than spring onions from the kitchenette lol.

PS back from Florida with a confession to make - I virtually lived on your family/relatives. They go big over there on "unlimited shrimp" Shrimp being a bit of a misnomer in my opinion as it was bigger than our King Prawn over here!!

Sadly, it was always battered and deep fried. Absolutely divine, but shockingly non sw-friendly. I had to test the "unlimited" theory too. Nobody in Florida could outshrimp me:eek::eek:

looks like I'm going to be working hard for a month or two to get back to target:eek:

Steve

Oi! Stop eating my american cousins, everytime you go to Florida the gene pool decreases significantly!!!!! LOL. ;)

I'll bet it was worth it though, delicious food always is. Did you have cornbread? I love cornbread... :drool:

You'll be back in target in no time, sure SW is the way to live normally- like a naturally skinny person, eat nice stuff and stay the same! ;) :)

Ultra Rapid food update:

Breakfast Scrambled eggs and a banana
Break: Raspberries & total & pear
Lunch: Chicken salad, exotic fruit salad (pineapple, melon & kiwi)
Snack: Apple, orange
Dinner: Steak with BNS & celeriac chips with carrots, broccoli, cauliflower & baby corn
Snacks: HiFi (HExB), Oaty bar (HExB), a jumbo snack a jack (2.5syns) & a mint penguin (5.0syns).

I have also had milk throughout the day HExA.

Right- bed. Marking complete, new seating plans done.... *yawn!*

Another good day chick-very jealous x

Back