Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Oi! Stop eating my american cousins, everytime you go to Florida the gene pool decreases significantly!!!!! LOL. ;)

I'll bet it was worth it though, delicious food always is. Did you have cornbread? I love cornbread... :drool:

You'll be back in target in no time, sure SW is the way to live normally- like a naturally skinny person, eat nice stuff and stay the same! ;) :)

Corn bread is actually quite good!

So are corn dogs. Not as good as your relatives battered and deep fried though.

I'm admiring your staying at target week-after-week though. I fear I will always be a gainer and reducer. That's fine by me though so long as I enjoy holiday.:p

It's no surprise you manage to stay at target, you're so busy I'm surprised you get time to eat! :eek:

LOL! I never stop eating!! Though my last update seems to have vanished into the ether! Grrrrrr!

Breakkie: Scrambled eggs followed by a banana
Break: apple, pineapple
Lunch: Chicken salad (leaves, peppers, onions, chicken, cabbage, carrot) followed by apple, pear
Snack: orange, Alpen light (0.5 HExB)
Snack: apple
Dinner: Mushroom risotto (mushrooms, courgette, onion, garlic, peas, rice). Followed by raspberries & total 0%
Snacks: Alpen light (0.5HExB), 25g caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns), 4 mikado (2.0syns), 2 mini jaffa cakes (2.0syns), 2 miniflumps (1.0syns).

Have had 250ml semi skimmed milk as a HExA.

Been soooo busy, I can hardly think... and Jenny's threatening to pop now meaning I'll have to jump up to HoD early... STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

LOL! I never stop eating!! Though my last update seems to have vanished into the ether! Grrrrrr!

Breakkie: Scrambled eggs followed by a banana
Break: apple, pineapple
Lunch: Chicken salad (leaves, peppers, onions, chicken, cabbage, carrot) followed by apple, pear
Snack: orange, Alpen light (0.5 HExB)
Snack: apple
Dinner: Mushroom risotto (mushrooms, courgette, onion, garlic, peas, rice). Followed by raspberries & total 0%
Snacks: Alpen light (0.5HExB), 25g caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns), 4 mikado (2.0syns), 2 mini jaffa cakes (2.0syns), 2 miniflumps (1.0syns).

Have had 250ml semi skimmed milk as a HExA.

Been soooo busy, I can hardly think... and Jenny's threatening to pop now meaning I'll have to jump up to HoD early... STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Hey Shrimps! Chillax! Think you may need to take up a bit of yoga hun
images

:grouphugg:We are here for you xx

I wish! I wish I had time to scratch my bum let alone go to the gym... I am deseperate to get back on it, but haven't had 30 freaking seconds! Oh well... never mind!!!!!!!

Busy busy busy. I'm now Head of Dept as Jen has been put on maternity leave.

Anyhoo, I have been good. SW is the way I eat so not doing to bad here.

Today has been an EE day.
B- Bacon omlette with mushies & grilled tomato
Snacks: A mountain of fruit
Dinner: Chicken Chasseur from this months mag- decided that it was FREAKING AMAZING and we'll be doing that again. :)
Coffee snacks: 2 HiFi Lights (HExB), an aero biscuit (5.0syns) a jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns).
HExA is semi skimmed milk as usual.

Thank you- I am starting to feel a little like I have bitten off more than I can chew, but... I'll take some getting used to. :)

Eats so far:

B: Baked eggs with leeks, melon slices, an apple & a plum
S: a banana, 1 pear
L: Tomato pasta, an orange
S- 2 Hifi Lights (HexB)
Dinner will be eggs chips and beans. :)

Shrimps, you will be fine. And like you say once you are used to it-it will be a lot easier! Hope you are getting extra free periods to do it in

xx

Shrimps, you will be fine. And like you say once you are used to it-it will be a lot easier! Hope you are getting extra free periods to do it in

xx

LOL, get you and your plurals. I'm getting ONE extra free.

LOL, get you and your plurals. I'm getting ONE extra free.

Yeah they are so generous aren't they.

I was in fro the HoD last year, an the girl who covered her got none!!

It was decided before the summer so I had this on my timetable since sept.

Been chaotic but it's all good! :)

It's a good job you are at your physical peak hun ... I'd be cream crackered!

Try not to get too stressed ... look at it like a mini challenge ... like when we are aiming for the next half stone. Think half term ... then think Xmas. That might help :)

Today has been a hungry day!

B: Scrambled eggs followed by a banana w. coffee
Break: Pineapple (1/4 of £1 Asda pineapple), an apple, 1 plum
Lunch: Chicken salad (leaves, carrot, cabbage, cherry tomatoes, chicken chunks). A melon slice, another apple and a plum
Snack (before leaving work): A banana & some chicken chunks (hungry!!)
Snack: Coffee and a weetabix Oaty Bar (HExB)

(milk has been HExA - 250ml used in coffees)

Dinner: Chicken Tikka Massala (chicken, onion, garlic, stock, passata, fat free fromage frais & spices) from the 50 Original days book, served with green beans and broccoli. Pud- raspberries & total 0%.

Still no syns and a B left... :D Pity I'm stuffed!

Last edited:
Stuffed more food in me!

Snacks: Oaty Bar (HExB), 25g pack of snack a jacks (5.0syns), Toffee Crunch minifingers bag (5.0syns).

Stuffed.

STILL IN TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W00T! :bliss: :woohoo:

Today's eats.

B: Oat so simple with milk & water with a grated apple. A banana
Break: 1 one of my lunch "muffins" (mini bacon & egg quiches), an apple. 1 thorntons mini brownie bite (3.5syns)
Lunch: More muffins, salad (leaves, cabbage, carrots & cherry tomatoes). Strawberries, pear and mandarin.
Weigh in snack: A pear & an apple
Dinner: Husband's pasta thingie (pasta, scallions, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, courgettes, garlic, chilli).

Full up now. :)

Back