Staying Shunk Shrimpy

I knew I'd gained... I have been so busy I've done no exercise and that always makes me rather tetchy. But I gained 0.5lb and that's probably due to eating such a big lunch- I was a greedy mare and stole Stu's strawberries out of the fridge at work- tho, he did allow me 1/2 the pack. :)

But next week I'm expecting a gain, as on sat is G & my wedding anniversary (4 years!) and we're going out for dinner and i will be off plan for that meal- and I DEMAND pudding! LOL. So hopefully i'll stay in range..... but I dunno.

Whoop! Stooooopendous :D

You are fab Shrimpy, I don't know how you manage it. Maybe if I hadn't kiddies... I blame them, with their cookies.. and their muffins and banana cakes :copon: How dare they ;)

I knew I'd gained... I have been so busy I've done no exercise and that always makes me rather tetchy. But I gained 0.5lb and that's probably due to eating such a big lunch- I was a greedy mare and stole Stu's strawberries out of the fridge at work- tho, he did allow me 1/2 the pack. :)

But next week I'm expecting a gain, as on sat is G & my wedding anniversary (4 years!) and we're going out for dinner and i will be off plan for that meal- and I DEMAND pudding! LOL. So hopefully i'll stay in range..... but I dunno.

One meal wont put you over missus, enjoy it! And think of the body *ahem* magic afterwards ;)

It was cake Wednesday today. It was hard. I was in a foul mood and I neeeeeeeeeeeded cake. So I had a teeny tiny thornton's cake, what I really wanted was that damned battenberg (ALL OF IT), the Coffee & walnut cake (3/4 of it) and the Chocolate fudge brownies (the tray). I resisted. I don't know how, but I did.

Just had some nomness.

Ryvita WG CB (free with my Oat so simple HExB) topped with sweetened quark and 10g of Asda Sugarfree Strawberry jelly (0.5syns) and a 22g bag of cadbury mini fingers: toffee crunch (5.0syns). NOM

Today's food, I will update tomorrow, promise!

But a quick run down = Red Day, 2Bs (porridge & HiFi), A- 250ml semi skimmed milk, syns - 8.0 (a cake thing for 5.5 and a jumbo snack a jack for 2.5).

Night all!

Happy Anniversary Mr & Mrs Shrimpy! Hope you have a lovely evening. Chill out and enjoy, you deserve it :)

Thanks! :) He has made me breakfast and then I shall be heading to Asda to pick up a pretty dress and then at 6 we're out to a surprise restaurant.

The scales this moning showed 8st 7.2 so I feel that I am not going to screw too much up so I'm going to have all three courses of whatever I fancy then back on plan instantly. :) We'll see how that goes on wednesday.

Have a lovely evening! Thanks for your advice the other day... Had my WI this morning and finally got out of my plateau! x

You're welcome Becky and well done for getting those scales moving again!

So I went out to the surprise restaurant. Perkins! Delicious!

Starter: Husband I shared- (Smoked fish mezze & game terrine)
Mains: Haunch of venison with beetroot quinoa and veggies
Dessert: Sticky toffee pudding served with Bailey's Icecream.

NOMNESS!

It was very tasty. It was really hard to chose cause there was that, chocolate & orange fondant, Lemon tart with cassis coulis and loads others. I am happy with my choice though!

Today's eats:
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs followed by a fruit salad (1 pear, 1 apple, 1 banana& 1orange)
Snack: Apple, HiFi bar (HExB).

Pot roast is in the oven, all is good! :)

More food.

Snack: Jumbo Snack a Jack (2.5syns)

Dinner: Beef pot roast (beef, stock, onions, garlic, carrots, celery) served with roasted BNS, broccoli & green beans. Followed by 1syn Choc orange mousse (1.0syn- Total 0%, egg white, splenda and an options sachet- split across 2) with 3 raspberries as a garnish.

NOMMY!!!!!!!!!

Snackums!

Coffee with another HiFi (HExB) & an aero biscuit bar (5.0syns).

Got proper hungry so had a meal.

Supper?
Chicken breast with asparagus and carrots.

Followed by coffee & a jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns).

Feeling good.

Day: Red
Total syns so far: 10.0
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk B1- HiFi, B2- HiFi

Back