Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Am really enjoying half term, took the dog out for a lovely long walk with husband and we're going to get our hair sorted soon. :)

Breakfast- a leisurely affair of: Bacon, scrambled eggs, roasted cherry tomatoes and mushrooms ("fried" with leeks, garlic & scallions). Followed by a banana.

Snack during dog walk: Apple

Lunch: Carrot & coriander soup with 3 pagen Krisprolls (HExB) and to continue the theme- followed by an orange (lol).

I'm going to go now, in a minute and get my hair sorted and get his crazy fluffy mop sorted too!

New hair! Now husband is making me my dinner... well after he dies another three times on Deux Ex3.

Had dinner.

Chicken stir fry (chicken, beansprouts, carrot, radish, courgette, onion, peppers, soy sauce, chillies, spices).
Pud- Melon & raspberries with total 0%.

Yummy!!!!!

Fine, I think!

What do you think?

picture0004wu.jpg

More food was eaten with my coffees.

Snacks: HiFi (HExB), 2 jumbo caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns), mini toffee fingers (5.0syns).

Ah you sexy Bit*H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

x

Love the new hair, very nice!

Hello all! :) I is liking it today still! :D

I went into school and worked from 9.00 til 4.15 and only managed 1 item on my to-do list! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Back in tomorrow.

Anyway, food.

Breakfast: Bacon scramble (bacon, eggs, peppers, courgette, leek, mushrooms). A banana

Break: Apple & a slice of cake (well, a regular slice sliced into 3 and I took the littlest one- 5.0syns).

Lunch: Chicken salad (chicken, lettuce, raddichio, pickled pepper, pickled onion and pickled cabbage). An orange.

Got home and scoffed a bowl of carrot & coriander soup before running out for the cinema.

I went with julie to see Contagion- I quite enjoyed it. At the cinema I ate a pear, apple & an orange.

Dinner: Chicken curry (chicken, passata, onions, garlic, peppers, courgette, chilli) with brown basmati rice. Followed by Raspberries & pineapple with total 0%. :)

I still have a B and up to 10 syns left! :D

Don't be afraid of the dark isn't a Guillermo Del Toro Film though, he's only a producer, it's directed by Troy Nixon. Really good though. :)

Just grabbed a coffee with a Snack a jack (2.5syns) and a HiFi (HExB).

It had quite a few jump scares. I was pretty scared, watch it at home in the dark!!!!!!!!!!!

Righteo, grabbed a banana and an orange with my coffee.

I think it is beddies for me. Night night all!!! Smoochie boochies!

Smoothies woochies-silent Bob and Jay rule the world xx

W00t! I have had a busy busy day, I went into school today at 9.30 and stayed there til 4.30 and am only 2 out of 6 big jobs complete. :(

Breakfast: A banana & Oat so simple (HExB) made with milk (HExA) & water

Break: Pineapple, apple

Lunch: Tuna salad mix (tinned tuna, courgette, red onion, tomato, pepper, pickled pepper, lime juice, chillies). Strawberries & an apple

Snack: Apple

Weigh in.

I LOST 2lbs and am at 120lbs!!!!!!!!!!!! Right at target!

At weigh in I had some scan bran cake (1.0syn).

Dinner: Tomato & basil risotto (tomato, onions, garlic, celery, rice, stock). Pud: pineapple & apple pieces.

It's 8.55 and I still have 9 syns and a ryvita! :D

Back