Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Thank you! I am happy!!!!

I am thinking about a coffee now and maybe some synnage!

Coffee and plenty of synnage had!

I enjoyed: 1 jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns), 1 bag of cadbury minifingers (5.0syns), 3 mikado (1.5syns).

Today's total: 10.0

I'm happy with that. :)

How on earth do you manage to maintain Mollusc? - I either have big gains or big losses - irrespective of whether at target or not.

Even when I stick to plan and syns!

I have NO IDEA! I am as confused as the next person! LOL

Coz you is the Marvellous Maintaining Mollusc, the Stupendously Skinny Shrimpy ;) :p (You rock in other words ;) )

Maybe it was the lovely meal you had Sat night, it gave your metabolism a kick in the bum?

LOL, maybe. Either way, next week is an ULTRA Green week and I tend to find I gain on those, BUT I only tried it once! And I want to save teh monies, so next week is all planned including recipes printed and on the fridge!

Menu for w.b. 27th October
Thurs: D- Mushy Pea curry

Fri: B- Oat so Simple/ Weetabix/ Oat Crisp L- Tomato Pasta D- Eggs chips & beans

Sat: B- Baked bean omelette L- Split pea soup D- Vegetable Fried rice

Sun: Pancakes & fruit L- Indian Spiced lentil soup. D- Spiced chickpeas & couscous

Mon: Oat so Simple/ Weetabix/ Oat Crisp L- Vegetable frittata D- Hearty lentil stew with rice

Tues: Oat so Simple/ Weetabix/ Oat Crisp L- Cous cous & veggies D- Mixed bean chilli

Wed: Oat so Simple/ Weetabix/ Oat Crisp L- Salad with eggs & baby potato D- Mushroom risotto

Thurs: Oat so Simple/ Weetabix/ Oat Crisp L- Noodle salad

Just had my mushy pea curry (but as I'm such an EE girl at heart, it also included peppers, mountains of shrooms, onions, passata and soem courgette for luck- LOL!). Following it up with some raspberries & total0%. :)

Just had my mushy pea curry (but as I'm such an EE girl at heart, it also included peppers, mountains of shrooms, onions, passata and soem courgette for luck- LOL!). Following it up with some raspberries & total0%. :)

Lol - I'm turning into a bit of a veggie freak myself hun! The other night we had a SW version of fish, chips & mushy peas but I just couldn't have just mush peas - I added some spinach too! God I love that green stuff!

Food today.

B- 28g Porridge Oats (HExB) made with milk (HExA) and water and a grated apple stirred through.
S- Apple
L- Jacket potato with exciting beans (baked beans, passata, tomato, onion, peppers, mushrooms). Melon & grapes
S- Jumbo Snack a Jack (2.5syns), pear, grapes
D- Mushy pea curry (Mushy peas, baked beans, passata, mushrooms, pepper, onions). Raspberries & total 0%.

See when I spoke to my con, she said that you should still do 1/3 superfree even on green. Which confused me as most people on here seem to say that on Green, you dont need to have 1/3 superfree. Grrrr

xx

I have NO IDEA! I am as confused as the next person! LOL

You're totally in "the zone" mollusc fer sure!

Hand on heart, how was the mushy pea curry? - someone at gorup made it and said it was disgusting, having said that, so was their Dauphoinose Potatoes the week before. I now wonder if they actually were awful or, how can I put this nicely? the chef was crap? (no nice way of putting it really lol).

I really liked it. I should have put in a habenero but other than that it was pretty damn tasty. The entire pot vanished! :D

MOAR FUDE!

Snackums: Scan bran (free with Porridge) topped with sweetened cinnamon quark and banana. A HiFi (HExB).

Still have 7.5 - 12.5syns!

Yeah, twas yumzer!

Despite being full I can't imagine not having more syns so...

Snackums with coffee: Caramel Snack a Jack (2.5syns) & a Rocky Crispy cunch thing (4.5syns). :)

Today's eats.

B: 28g Porridge (HExB) made with milk (HExA) & water with a grated apple stirred through.
S- Banana, apple, an alpen light (3.0syns)
L: Tomato pasta (mark 2- the damn dog ate first one I made). Pear
Snacks- Pear, melon & mango pieces, apple
D: Eggs, chips & beans. Pud: Raspberries & pineapple pieces with total 0%.

Back