Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Bloody dogs!! One of mine got in my shopping and stole a pack of tomatoes and took them in the garden :rolleyes: :p

He's just come in an deposited an Alpen light at my feet, where the f*** did he get that. All the drawers are shut and there is nothing on the floor!

He's just come in an deposited an Alpen light at my feet, where the f*** did he get that. All the drawers are shut and there is nothing on the floor!

Ah my dogs are very sneaky like that too!!
lol

Moar Fud, Snackums and Yumser?

You are a worry mollusc lol;)

Good job she is a science teacher and not an English one lol

Hells yes, my english sucks BUT my food intake makes up for it! ;)

On the subject...
More food: scan bran (free with porridge) topped with sweetened cinnamon quark & banana slices and a HiFi (HExB).

yumkins

lol

So, synnage. I just had a Jumbo snack a jack (2.5syns) I still have anywhere between 4.5 and 9.5syns left to go. :)

Sounds like your dog is as much of a health freak as my two are lol! Ellie will literally eat anything but Dave LOVES his fruit and veg. His absolute favourite food is peppers :confused:
Hope your Alpen wasn't too mangled :p

Get them syns eated ;)

Darwin LOVES pepper and carrot. His absolute favourite that leads to STRINGS of drool is: Pineapple (but at a push he'll take the skin)

I've just eaten again as husband was hungry too.

Food: Vegetable fried rice (rice, stir fry veggies, egg, soy) followed by a HiFi Light (3.0syns).

My dogs love carrot, pepper, asparagus-anything that falls you the floor when I am chopping!! lol

I have been away visiting my sister, but I have been an angel! :)

Yesterday I had 6 syns (a curly wirly)

Today's eats look like this:

Breakfast- Oat so simple (HExB) made with milk (HExA) & water with grapes. A kiwi
Snacks: apple, pineapple snack pack, exotic fruit snack pack.
Dinner: Spiced chickpeas (carrot, onion, peppers, tomates, chickpeas) & cous cous. Pud- raspberries & total 0%.

Snackums with coffees: HiFi (HExB), Jumbo Caramel snack a jack (2.5syns) and aero biscuit (5.0syns).

I still have a Scan Bran... So I'll probably manage to choke that down later with some quark. :)

Ok, scan bran (free with Oat so Simple) topped with sweetened cinnamon quark and sliced banana goes down fine. Then I also had a caramel snack a Jack (2.5syns) which to be honest was too much! :(

I think I really dislike my brother in law... he just can't NOT comment. I mean, he was making dinner for my sis and him (ready meals with potato rosti & 2 chicken breasts) so there wasn't enough for me anyway but he's saying things like "that fake oil isn't good for you" etc. Then later he offers me profiteroles which I turn down, cause actually I rather fancy a curly wirly instead and he rolls his eyes. Then in the morning my sis was having alpen High Fruit and I was measuring my milk and he's "For F**k sake, can't you just have some fun", to which my sis and I reply "Yeah cause it was so mcuh fun being fat and unfit before". Stupid w4nk3r!!

Gah. Mini rant over. But gah!

just ignore him. he sounds ignorant tbh. i get people occasionally actually trying to sabbotage and usually its people who want to lose weight themselves but wont do anything about it :) x

Blooming idiot.

Have to say I am bracing myself for those sorts of comments from some people once I am down to target

X

He's a complete twassick, when I was fat he couldn't help but comment about what I ate and how awful it must feel to be *that* overweight, but now I'm skinny he can't help but tell me off how i have to enjoy myself and cut loose and eat the large cinnamon danish (26.5syns I'll have you know) after the scrambled eggs made with milk and butter on white toast. No ta!

He's a complete twassick, when I was fat he couldn't help but comment about what I ate and how awful it must feel to be *that* overweight, but now I'm skinny he can't help but tell me off how i have to enjoy myself and cut loose and eat the large cinnamon danish (26.5syns I'll have you know) after the scrambled eggs made with milk and butter on white toast. No ta!

Anyone would think you're living off lettuce leaves with a comment like that- and anyone who has read this food diary will know this is DEFINITELY not the case! You always seem like you're enjoying all the wonderful SW food (and your weight loss is amazing and inspiring!) so just ignore the plonker :D

Thanks for your support! :) Makes me feel less like a whiny idiot.

Hallowe'en is my favourite holiday, I love the kiddies all dressed up and the fun of it all. I also love that today is the night to think of the ancestors and give thanks for the year that has come. :)

Anyhoo, today's eats.

Breakfast: Oat so simple (HExB) made with milk (HExA) and water, with a grated apple stirred through. A banana

Break: Pineapple & apple

Lunch: Veggie quiche (tomato, onion, mushroom, pepper, courgette, fat free cottage cheese & eggs). A pear, a Tesco value Choc Digestive bar (4.5syns)

Snack: A pear, an apple, some melon chunks.

Dinner: Hearty lentil stew (Onion, tomato, carrot, celery, stock, lentils) served on a bed of basmati rice. :)

Back