Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Snack-ums......
HiFi (HExB), scan bran topped with cinnamon quark & banana and a jumbo snack a jack (2.5syns).

Grabbed 2 lemonhead candies (0.5syns).

Today's totals:
Day: Green
HExA- 250ml semi skimmed milk B1- Oat so simple + Scan bran B2- HiFi
Syns: 7.5

OMG had the WORST morning. I woke up late but had minging hair so had to wash it. I hung my head over the bath, grabbed the shower hose and then a bottble of conditioner DIVE BOMBED me in the face. It smacked me in the lip, swole up my lip and BLED for ages! Bloody typical!

Mmmm I'm stuffed!

Breakkie- Oat so simple (HExB) made with milk (HExA) and water, with a grated apple stirred through. A banana

Breaktime: Apple, satsuma, pineapple chunks

Lunch: Yellow Split pea Soup (Yellow split peas, carrots, onion, celery, stock, potatoes). Pear, satsuma.

Snack: Satsuma, Scan Bran (free with my Oat so Simple) topped with cinnamon quark and banana.

Dinner: Mixed bean chilli ( Pinto, navy pea, red kidney and black turtle beans, tomatoes, cannelli beans, peppers, onion, passata, garlic, chillies) served with basmati rice. Topped with "soup cream" (total0% and garlic)

STUFFED.

I also have a bloody coldsore starting!

I wasn't feeling particularly stressed but yeah, maybe. LOL. Oh well.

Fancied some pudding so I ate some melon & frozen raspberries with total 0%, now I'm FREEZING - so coffee and a Hi Fi. Then maybe I'll call tonight an early one... at like 10. Or maybe not! LOL

AW Shrimps that is crap!!

Hope your face gets better soon-all of your lip problems!!

xxxx

I have one of those freaky compeed patches on it. :)

I have gained 2.5lbs... still in target (JUST) and grumpy. I have been good and it was looking like a loss but I think some of it is due to today's big lunch. Still, I'm in target.

I have one of those freaky compeed patches on it. :)

I have gained 2.5lbs... still in target (JUST) and grumpy. I have been good and it was looking like a loss but I think some of it is due to today's big lunch. Still, I'm in target.

Awww hun! I'm gutted for you! I know how you like to keep as close to target as possible. No doubt it was your large lunch wot did it!

Onwards and downwards hun ... well in your case just a wee downwards ... like a lowered kerb ... whereas downwards for me means a ski-slope! :D

Oh poop Shrimpy, do you think is it the green week you are on? I'll bet it's gone next week, it can't be a true gain.

Looks like we are coldsore sisters! I have one of the nasty ******* too. lol

Think it has been a bad week for most people. I had also been good and was expecting some sort of loss. I was disappointed with a 0.5 gain, but like you I had a large bowl of soup with beans and pasta for lunch!

Ah well
next week

X

Awww hun! I'm gutted for you! I know how you like to keep as close to target as possible. No doubt it was your large lunch wot did it!

Onwards and downwards hun ... well in your case just a wee downwards ... like a lowered kerb ... whereas downwards for me means a ski-slope! :D

I hope it was my large lunch and possibly last night's dinner (I was so stuffed I went to bed without ANY syns!!!). Love the mental image but that loss always feels like a MOUNTAIN toc limb, even though it's only 2lbs, my body is such a confused thing that I have no idea how to do it.

Oh poop Shrimpy, do you think is it the green week you are on? I'll bet it's gone next week, it can't be a true gain.

Looks like we are coldsore sisters! I have one of the nasty ******* too. lol

I do think green weeks don't seem to work for me but back to EE/Red as usual next week. Have you got one of the compeed patches? They're AWESOME!!!

Think it has been a bad week for most people. I had also been good and was expecting some sort of loss. I was disappointed with a 0.5 gain, but like you I had a large bowl of soup with beans and pasta for lunch!

Ah well
next week

X

Fingers crossed for both of us!

Anyhoo: Today's eats
B- Oat so simple (HExB) made with milk (HExA) & water with a grated apple and banana stirred through.

Break: Apple, melon

Lunch: Leftover Mixed bean chilli & rice, pear, 2 satsumas, 1 alpen light (3.0syns)

Snack (at WI): 2 satsumas, apple

Dinner: Jacket potato & baked beans topped with 28g cheddar cheese (HExA-2)

Pud: Pineapple chunks, and a scan bran topped with cinnamon quark. :)

Def think it must be a green thing for you! Have to say if I stuck to a strict green and had extra Hex's, then I would never lose

x

It's suckky though cause I really enjoyed my food... :( And yesterday (or was it Monday) the scales showed a STS (EXACTLY) and then today... nope 2.5lbs up! :( Grr

Thanks Kieragh. I hope it does or GRRRRR

Of course it will be gone...prob in the morning. Perhaps it was a phantom weigh in?!? Your still a target angel :)

Thank you. I hope so. It doesn't appear gone, but maybe tomorrow...

Sorry I have been absent been dead busy.

So far, since Thursday I have been 100% and about 10syns a day.

Today:
Pre-breakfast yummies- Banana, apple
Breakfast- Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and mushrooms
Cinema snacks- Apple, kiwi, snack a Jacks (5.0syns), 2 alpen lights (HExB).
Dinner: Roast beef, BNS roasties, carrots, broccoli, onions.
Pudding: Frozen raspberries, banana and total 0%
Snack: HiFi (HExB).

Mmm, a yummy red day.

Back