Staying Shunk Shrimpy

I usually only have breakfast and dinner or a sunday, since I sleep in til like 1pm!

Today so far.
B- Oat so simple (HExB) made with milk (HExA) and water with a grated apple. A banana
Break: Pineapple, apple
Lunch: Chicken and veggies (broccoli & carrots). Pear
Snack: Apple & an Alpen Light (not sure yet either a 0.5B or 3.0syns)
Dinner: Chicken stew (chicken, tomatoes, onions, peppers, courgette, mushrooms, stock, herbs & spices) with BNS mash.
Pudding: Raspberries & total 0% yogurt. :)

I was planning on going to the gym, but an extreme urge to relax has taken hold. i really just wanna curl up with my book and my mp3 player. Someone make me go to the gym...

Today so far.
B- Oat so simple (HExB) made with milk (HExA) and water with a grated apple. A banana
Break: Pineapple, apple
Lunch: Chicken and veggies (broccoli & carrots). Pear
Snack: Apple & an Alpen Light (not sure yet either a 0.5B or 3.0syns)
Dinner: Chicken stew (chicken, tomatoes, onions, peppers, courgette, mushrooms, stock, herbs & spices) with BNS mash.
Pudding: Raspberries & total 0% yogurt. :)

I was planning on going to the gym, but an extreme urge to relax has taken hold. i really just wanna curl up with my book and my mp3 player. Someone make me go to the gym...

images

You have two options..

No gym?
pizza-and-wine-no-diet-lol-cat.jpg

Gym...
lolcat.jpg

:D

I chose book, coffee and a pile of naughties instead. LOL

Gym tomorrow, I swear!

Update of the little piggie wiggie who couldnt stop!

Coffee with.. wait for the smorgasbord of naughties...

-Scan bran (free with Oat so Simple) with sweetened cinnamon quark topped with banana
- Alpen light (0.5HExB)
- Jumbo Snack a Jack (2.5syns)
- Aero Biscuit bar (5.0syns)

OMFG. STUFFED.COM

this-frog-ate-too-much.jpg

I are a silly girlie!

Hey dude! Sorry to see you had a gain last week. Hopefully it was just your big lunch! I put my slow losses (when I am actually being good :p) down to only doing green days. I so haven't got the discipline to do EE as a veggie though :eek: That gain will be gone in no time tho!

That's some serious snackage you did there. Very well done ;) At least it was all on plan and pretty low syn :D

Hey dude! Sorry to see you had a gain last week. Hopefully it was just your big lunch! I put my slow losses (when I am actually being good :p) down to only doing green days. I so haven't got the discipline to do EE as a veggie though :eek: That gain will be gone in no time tho!

That's some serious snackage you did there. Very well done ;) At least it was all on plan and pretty low syn :D

I hope the gain is gone by Wednesday!! Or at least some of it!

I really ate way too much :jelous:, lol. Never mind. It was all on plan! :)

Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HExB), grated apple made with milk (HExA) and water. Banana
Break: Pear, apple
Lunch: Steamed cod and steamed veggies (green beans & carrots). 2 kiwis. 1 choc chip cookie (3.0syns).
Snack: Scan bran (free with Oat so) topped with cinnamon quark & banana.
Dinner: Salmon al la Gaz (He smeared a yogurt mixture: total 0%, garlic, chillies, green onions, cumin & coriander on top, and baked) served with BNS and broccoli. NOM NOM NOM!
Pud: Frozen raspberries & total 0%.

Still have syns and 1 B choice. :D

Last night- Had a HiFi (HExB) & a bag of snack a jack (5.0syns). :D

Today:
Breakfast: Oat so Simple & oat/scan bran (HExB), grated apple made with milk (HExA) and water. Banana
Break: Pear, apple, McVities Temptations Chocolate swirl (5.0syns)Lunch: Steamed cod and steamed veggies (cabbage, green beans & carrots). Kiwi, mandarin
Weigh in Snack: Apple & pear
Dinner: Beef Goulash (beef, onions, peppers, chopped tomatoes, paprika, stock, garlic). Pud: Frozen fruit medley (raspberries, melon, pineapple, apple, grapes) with total 0%.
Snack: HiFi (HExB).

hiya...
your food diary looks great.. just wanted to ask .. when you were losing your wieght did you eat all your syns in one day then aswell..or is this somthing that you've only done since maintaining.. - i have a hard time using up my syns as i get a bit scared of gains, and i find that only have about 3-6 at the most..never sure how many i am allowed is it 10 or is it 15!!??
also did you always go to the gym and did this help speed up the losses??
hope you dont mind me asking!

I always used between 10 and 15 syns right from the 2nd or 3rd week of SW. I didn't start the gym until I had lost 3st and it didn't really affect my losses, actually I tend to lose more if not exercising but I don't look as toned, if you understand what I mean.

Shrimpy said:
I always used between 10 and 15 syns right from the 2nd or 3rd week of SW. I didn't start the gym until I had lost 3st and it didn't really affect my losses, actually I tend to lose more if not exercising but I don't look as toned, if you understand what I mean.

I'm exactly the same re: the gym!

I weighed in on wednesday and had lost 1.5lb of the 2 I gained... meh. No idea how.

Back