Staying Shunk Shrimpy

I always used between 10 and 15 syns right from the 2nd or 3rd week of SW. I didn't start the gym until I had lost 3st and it didn't really affect my losses, actually I tend to lose more if not exercising but I don't look as toned, if you understand what I mean.

thanks .. dont feel as guilty now about not being a gym bunny!!;)

Thank you Ali! :hug99:

Breakfast: Oat so simple with a crumbled Oat bran (HExB) with a grated apple (s) made with milk (HExA) & water. A banana

Break: Apple (s), kiwi (s), pear (s)

Lunch: Tuna Quiche (tinned tuna, leeks (s), peppers (s), eggs, fat free cottage cheese, herbs), mandarin (s), apple (s).

Snack: Apple, banana & pear

Dinner: Marmita Kua (smoked haddock (ss), tinned tomatoes (s), onion (s), pepper (s), carrots (s), courgette (s), BNS (s), herbs).
Pud: Frozen raspberries (ss) & total 0%.

Mmmm. It's been a yummy day! :D It looks very red to me, which means I still have a B and all my syns!

Just had a bubble bath and then nommed a HiFi (HExB).

So, today has been a good day (TM). :)

Woke up and let the dog out then headed back to bed to do some reading (with an apple & pear). Mmmm I love lazy saturdays.

Got up and had a SW fry up (bacon, eggs, mushrooms, leeks, scallions and tomatoes) and another pear.

I headed into town to get my gelac nail polish off (took forever and they sanded my nails- not impressed). Then a quick trip to the £1 shop to get cheap low syn treats. :)

Then we headed to the cinema to see Immortals- which I enjoyed and he did not. :) In the cinema I ate a HiFi (HExB), a bag of snack a jack (5.0syns) and some fruit. The movie was very very long.

Then home for dinner which was Cod & lemon parcels (cod, tomatoes, chillies, shallots, garlic, lemon juice, capers, herbs & spices) sreved with "fried" BNS chunks & steamed Broccoli & green beans.

Pud: Raspberries & total 0%

Snack later: Alpen light (0.5HExB) and a pear.

Snackums were had as was a whole nother meal!

Supper (I guess):- Tuna salad (tinned tuna, scallions, leeks, pickled onions, peppers, tomatoes).

Snackies: Scan bran (1.0syn :eek:) topped with cinnamon quark. A caramel snack a jack (2.5syns) and a HiFiLite (0.5HExB).

Have used 250ml semi-skimmed milk as HExA. It's been a good day, I think i'll head to bed now though, as I'm visiting my auntie tomorrow. :D

Quark (like 2-3 tsps), 1 tsp splenda and a mountain of cinnamon! :) Om nom nom

:) It's worth it, plus it lubricates that scan bran stuff! :)

Anyhoo. Today I am feeling accomplished. I finally managed to go visit my aunt, and it was lovely. I even cooked a SW dish for her & my uncle! They loved it!!! :D

Breakfast: 28g Porridge with a scan bran (HExB) made with milk (HExA) and water with a grated apple & cinnamon stirred through.

Snack: Melon, pineapple & kiwi chunks

Lunch: Mexican Prawn stir fry from the 50 Original meals (Prawns, tomatoes, scallions, peppers, stock). Pud: Pineapple, melon, mango & kiwi.

Snack: Apple

Dinner: Morroccan Halibut stew (though made with coley... fish, tomatoes, shallots, stock). Pud: Raspberries & total 0%

Now enjoying a coffee with a HiFi (HExB2) and probably some Snack a Jacks (5.0syns).

So, yeah. Consider me stuffed! I think I'm a gonna head to bed even though I have only had 5syns! This makes me sad. I want more syns but I have no room for them!

So, yeah. Consider me stuffed! I think I'm a gonna head to bed even though I have only had 5syns! This makes me sad. I want more syns but I have no room for them!

Are you feeling ok? Have you a temperature?! ;) :p

That is very unlike you!

I know! Gah! What a waste and today I'm starving marvin and I will want loads of syns but I have lost them to the ether now!

Definitely!!! There is nothing worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today's eats.

Breakfast: 28g Porridge with a scan bran (HExB) made with milk (HExA) and water with a grated apple & cinnamon stirred through.

Break: Banana & apple

Lunch: Tinned Mackerel in a spicy tomato sauce with steamed cabbage. Kiwi, mandarin.

Snack: Melon & grapes & apple

Dinner: An amazing Indian Feast prepared by my amazing husband. Saag Aloo followed by a prawn curry. :D Mmmmm

Utterly stuffed, so no pud yet.

Sure, you can have him on his beard trimming day, when he leaves bits of beard clogging up the sink! ;)

Fair point.... ;)

More eats has been had.

Pud: Raspberries & apple with total 0%

Snackums- Cadbury Mini Fingers Toffee crunch (5.0syns). :)

Fancied finishing up with a Rocky Crispy Crunch or whatever it's called- the blue one (4.5syns).

So syn total today = 9.5.

Back