Staying Shunk Shrimpy

I <3 those rocky crispy things, I just wish they were bigger without extra syns lol

x

Today has been a LONG day. I was up and out the front door at 6:30- husband was working away in London today and needed a lift to the train station- then a twilight session in work meaning arriving home at 6:50pm!

Anyhoo- today's foods

Today's eats.

Breakfast: Oat so Simple with a scan bran (HExB) made with milk (HExA) and water with a grated apple & cinnamon stirred through. Banana

Break: Melon & grape snack pack

Lunch: Steamed haddock with steamed veggies (carrots, cabbage & broccoli). A SECOND melon & grape snack pack, 2 mandarins

Snack: Apple

Dinner: Oriental baked cod (cod, leeks, peppers, soy, ginger, garlic) served with carrots & baby corn.
Pud: Raspberries & total 0%

Snackies: 25g caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns), Cadbury fingers (5.0syns).

It's been a busy day and I think I'll head to beddies soon.

AWWWWW CRAP! I forgot!

I ate something ELSE!

I had a Swizzles Matlow Frankie Fizz (3.0syns).

So I have had 13 syns! Oh well, at least it's still in my allowance!

Still on track hun. You are a true inspiration xxx

My group named me Miss Slinky today... :)

Well done hun!! Totally deserved :) x

I feel bad, I think another member should have got it. I think I was a bit ingracious.. I said thanks, but should I really get it?

Mih...

Anyway. eats

Breakie: Oat so Simple (HExB) with milk & water. Stirred in grated apple. Banana

Break: Apple, mandarins x2, Temptations dark chocolate roll thing (5.0syns)

Lunch: Crab cakes (from 50 original) and spinach. 2 mandarins, 1 apple

Snack @ weigh in: Melon & grapes, apple

Dinner: Roasted haddock with veggies.
Pud: Raspberries & pineapple with total 0% & quark

Snack: HiFi (HExB)

I dunno, I just think that I might be overshadowing others and I want them to recieve recognition too...

Of course you deserve it-but I understand that you feel others deserve it to-unfortunately everyone can't get it and ultimately people vote for who they want to get it x

I feel bad, I think another member should have got it. I think I was a bit ingracious.. I said thanks, but should I really get it?

Mih...

Anyway. eats

Breakie: Oat so Simple (HExB) with milk & water. Stirred in grated apple. Banana

Break: Apple, mandarins x2, Temptations dark chocolate roll thing (5.0syns)

Lunch: Crab cakes (from 50 original) and spinach. 2 mandarins, 1 apple

Snack @ weigh in: Melon & grapes, apple

Dinner: Roasted haddock with veggies.
Pud: Raspberries & pineapple with total 0% & quark

Snack: HiFi (HExB)

I dunno, I just think that I might be overshadowing others and I want them to recieve recognition too...

Hey Mrs, sorry for being a bit MIA but I've been a bit of a stress head. Anyway I felt exactly like you about the Miss Slinky thing. I felt like I had got my recognition by getting WOTY and didn't want the other group members to think 'Oh she gets everything' or something like that... :sigh:

But they did vote for us. I didn't nominate myself, as I'm sure you didn't, so ultimately it was their choice. They chose you to be Miss Slinky, of course you deserve it.

Hope you're OK.

:bighug:

Thank you PC, I think I needed that! :)

I'm okay, stresshead here too. Hence the minimal updates!

Been busy busy busy, soon, I will have free time... soon.

Hey Shrimpy :flirt2:

Just thought I'd pop in to say hi and thanks for cinnamon quark recipe I just had some with sliced peaches for me pud and it was deeeelishhh :eating:

Hey all,

I may not be updating much, husband caused a spillage catastrophe of catalcylsmic proportions! There is coffee in my laptop's keyboard and it won't switch on!! So updates will far apart til it gets fixed as husband doesn't really like me using his desktop PC (cause I mess with the settings, apparently) and he's always on his laptop... So I probably won't be around much.

x

Shrimpy said:
Hey all,

I may not be updating much, husband caused a spillage catastrophe of catalcylsmic proportions! There is coffee in my laptop's keyboard and it won't switch on!! So updates will far apart til it gets fixed as husband doesn't really like me using his desktop PC (cause I mess with the settings, apparently) and he's always on his laptop... So I probably won't be around much.

x

Firstly hope u hit him a big slap, secondly he should give u his laptop to use while urs gets fixed lol. Men eh x

Back