Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Hey all,

I may not be updating much, husband caused a spillage catastrophe of catalcylsmic proportions! There is coffee in my laptop's keyboard and it won't switch on!! So updates will far apart til it gets fixed as husband doesn't really like me using his desktop PC (cause I mess with the settings, apparently) and he's always on his laptop... So I probably won't be around much.

x

:( Miss you already! :(

Oi Oi! This is not on - Mr Shrimpy let her use the laptop FFS, especially as you caused the spillage!! :copon: :mad:

I have stoled his lappy! He is Xbox gaming and since I was whinging he let me use it!!! :D :D

Laptop is booked in for repair on Wednesday... so hopefully I will get it back sharpish! He did try and fix it, bless him. Tried to remove my keyboard but didn't have the right tools.

Anyway, here I am. For a quick update and summary and *maybe* when he's Playing Saints Row 3 tomorrow he'll let me borrow again!

Today's eats.
B- Oat so simple & Scan bran (HExB) made with water & milk (HExA) with a grated apple & a banana.
Break: Apple
Lunch: Chicken and veggies (carrots, cauli & broccoli). Fruit salad (melon, grapes, pineapple, kiwi & mandarin).
Snack: Mandarin
Snack: Apple
Dinner: Fiesta pork casserole (pork, passata, stock, peppers, carrots, onion).
Pud: Raspberries & total 0% & a HiFi (HExB)
Snack: Jumbo Caramel Smack a Jack (2.5syns) & a bag of mini oreos (6.0syns).

It's been a yummy red day, but a sneaky peek says a MAHOOSIVE gain of 3lbs! Why!?!!?! I have been on plan and 12 or less syns everyday! I don't get it. Why is maintaining so f'n hard? It's not fair.

/end whine.

Oh Shrimps I'm glad your here I got to page 5 of your diary earlier thinking I'll come back on it and read 5 more for inspiration and you're back! :D Tell Mr Shrimps that he has to let you borrow it until you get yours back safe n sound. As for the 3lbs then that's probably just water retention have some melon and lots if water to flush it all out :)

Well. I did gain. 1.5lbs! :( So at 8st 10.5- top end is 8st 11.

Husband cleaned out my lappy at work and phoned to cancel the pick up cause he fixed it!!! :D :D :D

Today has been all union talk. I got myself into a facebook battle regarding the strike action on the 30th- clearly the professionalism of my profession doesn't count and that I (and the entirity of public sector workers) are selfish w@nkers. Sorry. I don't want this to bleed here.

Anyway. Foods!

Day: Extra Easy
Breakfast: Oat so Simple & Scan Bran (HExB) made with water and milk (HExA) with a grated apple and a banana.
Break: Melon, pineapple, grape snack pack and a pear.
Lunch: Randomness- scrambled eggs with veggies (carrots, cauli, broccoli). Pineapple chunks. An orange & an apple.
Dinner: Chicken curry (chicken, tomatoes, peppers, onion, garlic, courgette, chillies) with rice.
Pudding: Frozen raspberries with quark.

Yeah. I have no idea. I am getting so down about this. It's as if I can never be off-plan becuase even when I'm on plan I gain. I weigh my HExs. I weigh slices of freaking cake. I write down everything. Grr

Shrimpy said:
Yeah. I have no idea. I am getting so down about this. It's as if I can never be off-plan becuase even when I'm on plan I gain. I weigh my HExs. I weigh slices of freaking cake. I write down everything. Grr

Hey Shrimpy :hug99:

Do you think it could be water retention? The reason why I ask that is that I gain 4lbs every time I have TOTM and it takes me 4 weeks to lose it and then the cycle begins again. I now take my pill back to back so I only have a * week every 2 months which means that I still lose. Eating extra salt which hides in a lot of food also makes you retain water too. Please try not to be too disheartened by this as I'm sure it's only a minor blip and your body will soon be back to normal again :bighug:

I eat virtually no salt. I don' like salty things and I have no periods... I'm on the progesterone only pill.

:hug99:

Shrimpy said:
I eat virtually no salt. I don' like salty things and I have no periods... I'm on the progesterone only pill.

:hug99:

I really don't know then hun may be you could try mixing up your healthy extras a bit or may be using your syns in some oil or butter as that sometimes gets things moving too. I feel weird giving a pro like you advice as I'm always looking at your diary for thinspiration. Try not to stress too much I'm sure it's a phantom gain....xx

It will be a phantom gain. I like you don't get periods due to contraception but I get a definite phantom gain once a month. You still get hormone fluctuations unfortunately. I still get upset everytime as its always on a week where I've been 100% and it's do disappointing. It will more than likely just be water and you will hopefully see a good loss next week.

Best of luck and don't be down heartened, it will even out next week:) x

No big poo Ali- though I kinda wish I did!

Thank you all for your support. :) I really couldn't do this without you!

Today's eats:
Breakie- Oat so & Scan bran (HExB) with apple and banana made with milk (HExA) and water
Break: Tuttifruiti fruit mix & a pear
Lunch: Chicken breast, steamed veggies (cauli, carrots & broccoli). Melon & grape snack pack. Apple & pear
Snack: Mandarin orange
Dinner: Chicken stir fry (Chicken, leek, peppers, onions, cabbage, chillies, carrot, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, herbs, spices & chillies).
Pud: Raspberries & mango pieces with total 0%

Followed by a mountain of marking and now... me time!

So snack, now, Coffee and a HiFi (HExB) and a galaxy caramel cake bar (6.0syns).

I think I'll finish this mug of coffee & jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns)and then head to bed. So tired.

Tomorrow... is FRIDAY!!!!! Then maybe, I'll get some free time this weekend? Maybe? Hopefully?

Back