Staying Shunk Shrimpy

I have managed to kill some marking, so all i have to do this weekend is crazy plan schemes of work, but I don't need to be done those til mid january, so getting a wee bit ahead while I have time. So, I may have free time!!!!!!!!

Feeling any more chipper mollusc?

I figured it was the cake - spiked by some SW or possibly a WW saboteur. Far fetched? - can you think of a better reason?

;)

Teeny bit more chipper. Trying to relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. :) Having some down time and am planning on having a day off!!!!!!!!!!!

Today's foods.

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, followed by a banana and an apple
Break: Mango, a pear
Lunch: a tin of princes Mackerel in spicy tomato sauce (0syns) with steamed mixed veggies (carrots, cauliflower and broccoli). Melon and an orange
Snack: Apple, pear & a Hifi (HExB)
Dinner: Garlicky chicken casserole (chicken, green beans, carrots, mushrooms, onions, stock, herbs & spices).
Pud: Frozen raspberries & total 0%
Snack: 25g pack Caramel Snack a Jacks (5.0syns).

Got hungry so had a bacon, leek and mushroom omelette. :D Mmmmm

So before I head to bed tonight I am planning on consuming all of the following.

2 Scan brans (2.0syns) topped with cinnamon quark
1 Hi Fi (HExB)
1 Asda Xmas German Gingerbread (2.0syns).

With coffees. I have been using my HExA for 250ml semi skimmed milk.

I've had a nice day. Been shopping with husband and generally relaxing. :)

Today's eats.

Breakfast: 3 Bacon medallions, 2x Joe's Olde English sausages, roasted cherry tomatoes, eggs, mushroom mix (mushies, garlic, leeks, scallions). An apple

Snack: Apple, pear, banana

Coffee with a HiFi (HExB)

Dinner: Spicy Pork casserole from the SW site (pork, stock, carrots, leeks, mushrooms, tomatoes, paprika, chillies). Pud- Raspberries, melon & kiwi with total 0%.

Snack: Coffee with a toffee mini fingers (5.0syns) and an Asda German gingerbread bikkie (2.0syns).

Hunger!!

I had steamed veggies (cabbage, green beans, broccoli) with micrwaves sliced chicken pieces. :) An apple.

Had most of today off work... I did about 1.5hours of planning and about 30mins of marking. :) So not too bad at all!!

Todays foods so far.
Brunch- Fruit salad (apple, pear & banana) followed by Crazy leftover fry up (scrambled eggs & smoked salmon, 2 Joe's sausages, bacon, eggs & baked beans).

Snack: Kiwi

It is definately helping! i have been a complete bundle of stress for so long that I am feeling rather hollow but good. :)

Shrimpy said:
It is definately helping! i have been a complete bundle of stress for so long that I am feeling rather hollow but good. :)

Glad you're feeling better now Shrimpy stressing doesn't help anyone plus it does funny things to our bodies like phantom gains which adds more stress. How about you get G to treat you to some more groupon pampering vouchers plus working out should help you de-stress too :)

I've had no time to work out and I think that's one thing that has been majorly peeing me off. I am getting home at 5.30, working til 7 eating and then working again til 10. It's not right, buut it's got to be done.

Shrimpy said:
I've had no time to work out and I think that's one thing that has been majorly peeing me off. I am getting home at 5.30, working til 7 eating and then working again til 10. It's not right, buut it's got to be done.

I'm not surprised you're stressed having to work like that. Look into kettleworx it's 20 mins 3 times a week and I find it much more doable than 30 day shred. Look at the secret to shaping up thread by a lady called kron on the fitness sub forum. C'mon Shrimps it's just 1 hr a week and trust me you'll feel great :)

I want to. I am hoping to get back to the gym this week. I really LOVE the gym. I just need to carve out an hour a day. I deserve an hour a day. I know I do. I just need to start realising that it's okay if things don't get done instantly. I know what I must do, pity knowing isn't the same thing as doing.

Anyway. Too full now. My dinner was amazing. My husband is a genius!

Dinner: Harissa rubbed Roast turkey breast, roasted onions & carrots, steamed broccoli & roast potatoes. Mmmm
Pud (this is where it went wrong- in terms of over eating): pineapple & melon with total 0%.

Shrimpy said:
I want to. I am hoping to get back to the gym this week. I really LOVE the gym. I just need to carve out an hour a day. I deserve an hour a day. I know I do. I just need to start realising that it's okay if things don't get done instantly. I know what I must do, pity knowing isn't the same thing as doing..

I know what you mean about the getting things done I used to be like that EVERYTHING seemed to be more important than 'me time' then I thought why should I let my health & well being suffer because of other people? Life's too short in my opinion don't get me wrong I still have to do things in a 'certain' way in order for me to relax and be happy with what i do but I always make sure stress doesn't get the better of me. Even if you start by giving yourself half hour just to unwind every day until you make enough time to go to the gym then I think it will help to keep you more relaxed :)

Thanks Aisha for the suggestions and support, here begins a new week, one where I will get to the gym at least three times and where I will have at least 1 evening off work!

So, I realised I hadn't had my B or syns so I just pigged out.

Snackums with a bucket of coffee: HiFi (HExB), club cake bar (5.0syns), Asda Gingerbread bikkie (2.0syns), jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns).

Ooof. Stuffed. Now to shower and bed I think. :) Well after CSI. :)

Oof stuffed!

Breakfast: Oat so Simple & Scan Bran (HExB) made with milk (HExA) and water. Served with grated apple & sliced banana.

Break: apple

Lunch: Tinned tuna salad (tuna, leek, scallion, courgette, peppers, total 0%, harissa, lime juice). Orange, Kiwi.

Snack: Apple

Dinner: Sausage casserole (2 joes Old english sausage, tinned tomatoes, peppers, onions, butternut squash, stock, green beans).
Pud: Exotic Fruit salad (kiwi, melon, pineapple)

Coffee, HiFi (HExB) and a 25g bag of caramel snack a jacks were consumed while marking. Though, today's quota = done!!! :D

Rocky Crispy crunch eaten (4.5syns)

Total synnage: 9.5

Laters! x

Back