Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Ok. I'm up to date now (well, I only read the last week or so - much to the disgust of the perfectionist bit of my persona !!)

Thanks for the support on my thread. Obviously I'm nowhere near maintaining yet but as I had been considering just trying to maintain where I was before my holiday gain, I have been thinking about it. However I have decided that I would be rubbish at it !!! So hats off to you Shrimpy. I know it's difficult and frustrating and I think it feels like all the 'fun' of the chase/the achievement of losing most weeks has gone but you are doing an amazing job. You are a fantastic role model for the rest of us who have yet to get there :).

Gail

Sent from my iPhone

I hope you find some time to chill hun, it's no wonder you are stressed. Don't put too much pressure on yourself, you are doing amazingly as always.

Hope the scales play nice this week. x

Yeah, honey. I am having some well deserved time off. :)

I gained 0.5lbs at wednesday's weigh in and that made me stinking mad. But I am still being a good girlie, as usual.

Today's eats:
Breakfast: Oat so Simple & Scan Bran (HExB) made with milk (HExA) and water. Served with grated apple & sliced banana.
Break: Tutti Fruitti Tesco snack pack, 2 mandarins
Lunch: Chicken breast, carrots, broccoli & cauliflower. Pineapple chunks.
Snack: 2 plums
Dinner: Chicken stir fry (chicken, carrots, cabbage, onion, beansprouts, peppers, babycorn).
Pud: raspberries, melon & pineapple chunks with total 0%
Snacks throughout the evening:
2 alpen lights (HExB)
1 jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns)
Club Cake bar (5.0syns)

So I still have syns left if I need them.

I am still a stress head and am not sure how to cheer myself up, I am not sure what is going on in my head... but am just not in a good place.

Thank Kieragh.

I am just over my head I think, this being head of dept thing is waay too much work, I am struggling to keep my nostrils above the water and then, even though I am eating well, I gain and am top end of target again. Grr.

Hia sweet, just a quickie, it is really good that you recognise these signs of stress. Is there someone you could talk to? Do you have a school counsellor?

Don't go through this by yourself hun - catch it early and you won't go down.

Hugs from Ali
xx

Not sure what to say hun but wanted to send one of these your way :bighug:

Hia sweet, just a quickie, it is really good that you recognise these signs of stress. Is there someone you could talk to? Do you have a school counsellor?

Hugs from Ali
xx

I don't know, I have spoken to husband a little, but maybe i'll book a doc's appointment and see what he says. :hug99:

Not sure what to say hun but wanted to send one of these your way :bighug:
Thanks H. :hug99:

Anyway, today's eats so far.

Day: Extra Easy

Breakfast: Oat so Simple & Scan Bran (HExB) made with milk (HExA) and water. Served with grated apple & sliced banana.
Break: 1 apple, 2 mandarins
Lunch: Princes' Mackerel in a spicy tomato sauce (free) with steamed veggies (cabbage, broccoli & carrots). 1 orange, 1 apple, 1 pear.
Snack: 2 teeny tiny apples
Dinner: Pork chop served with roasted veggies (peppers, onions & courgette) and brown rice.
Pud: Frozen raspberries & total 0%.

Ali* said:

Hugs from Ali
xx

I totally agree with Ali, knowing the symptoms is key then take avoidance measures & talk it thru with someone. The Christmas break will also do u a world of good x

I don't think I can take any/much avoidance measures- but I shall try and carve out free time!!!!!!!

Anyway. Snackkies was eated- Jumbo Caramel Snack A Jack (2.5syns)

Hi Shrimps,

I am sending you hugs too. If am a good listener. If you want to talk, please feel free to message me on FB and I'll email you my number.

Hope things get better soon.

Gail x

Thank you Gail. :hug99:

Anytime. It's meant with total honesty.

More hugs.

Gail x

Anyhoo. As you can see I ate dinner very VERY early so got over come with the hunger at about 11. So I ate again!

Supper? Jacket potato & exciting beans (tomatoes, baked beans, onions, scallions, leeks, mushrooms, peppers).

Snack: Galaxy caramel cake bar (6.0syns)

I shall also shove something else in my face before bed, probably a something chocolatey with my final coffee.

I rounded off last night with an alpen light (3.0syns). Yesterday's total: 11.5. :)

Today I was awakened by G, who had make me breakfast. :)

Breakkie: SW Fry up (bacon, 1 joes sausage, baked beans, mushroom mountain). Followed by slices of apple & pear. :)

Snack: Plum

Then we went shopping to purchase some Xmasey type stuff. I was planning on doing the tree today, but frankly I can't be bothered! So I shall relaxie. :)

I started the FLYlady programme of cleaning that I read on the New ear's resoultions thread, and I don't believe on putting off that which can be done today. So. I have started. Day 1- Shine the sink (and 15min decluttering the hall/dining room). The clutter clearly was getting me down cause I feel so much better, even though it's NOWHERE near done, but I have made a start. Starting is often the hardest bit. Ity's like when I was joining SW, the terror of starting was much worse than the reality. So today, I vow to stop pissing around and START to take control.

I *heart* flylady! I've been getting the emails for ages! lol I love my shiny sink, it calms me.. :eek:

x

Dinner: Chilli con carne with brown rice.
Pud: Raspberries & yogurt

Snackies: HiFi (HExB), a pear & a bag of Caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns). :)

Later on, I got hungry again so I had a jacket potato & left over chilli.

And a Club Cake bar (5.0syns).

Husband even played scrabble with me!

Last edited:
Today. Is a good day. Though I did not christmas-ify the house... I am not worried. I have next weekend. :)

I love Sundays. They are generally quite nice, though today I have discovered that the dishwasher is dead and the washing machine is not spinning/draining properly! :(

Anyhoo. Today started nicely.

Breakkie: Baked bean omelette with roasted mushies & tomatoes. An apple

Snack: 2 tiny apples.

Snack with a coffee: Alpen light (3.0syns)

Dinner: Bacon cheese burgers (51g WM bap HExB, bacon, EL beef mince, onions, tomatoes, gherkins, lettuce) served with chips & salad (lettuce, raddichio, pickled cabbage & jalapenos).
Pud: Strawberries & banana with total 0%.

My sink sparkles, the dining table is clear AND as I did a "crisis clean", though only a short one, the rest of the house is looking pretty presentable!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I feel accomplished! Oh wait!! AND I marked the year 10s homework!

Oh yeah, for clarity: the burger had 14g cheese (0.5HExA) and I have 125ml semi skimmed milk (0.5HExA) for coffees!

Back