Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Mine too, though I think I feel better just knowing I'm taking care of it and DOING something. :)

Coffee & a bag of minifingers toffee crunch (5.0syns). :)

Ho ho ho!

Hey Mollusc - well done, you're still in your target range...

I'm not! - that (affishily) makes you in a "good place" - and (unaffishily) makes me rubbish;)

Keep up the good work!

Steve

I know what you mean. I did a car load of recycle this morning - felt a whole lot better for doing it. Good times.

Then I went to Tesco's and spent £200. Bad times.

:)

What did you buy in Tesco?!?!!?

Ho ho ho!

Hey Mollusc - well done, you're still in your target range...

I'm not! - that (affishily) makes you in a "good place" - and (unaffishily) makes me rubbish;)

Keep up the good work!

Steve
Pfft, you aint rubbish Minimus! :) Thank you for the well done, I am right on the boarderline... but I am trying to remain upbeat. Maybe I'll have a loss this week? :)

Anyhoo. More food was eaten. After a long bubble bath I enjoyed a coffee and an Asda German Ginger biscuit (2.0syns)- 375Cal per 100g and bikkie is 11g so I work that out as 41.25Calories so.... therefore 2 syns! :)

Finally getting some proper down time, though I'm not feeling too stressed, yet!

We had the Institute of Physics guy in today to do the Ever Wondered Why roadshow P1 & part of P2. It was fab!!!!!!!!!!! :D I need to do a wee write-up of that- tomorrow. But I was in school stupid early for that. Then I was runned off my tootsies for the rest of the day, I had break duty (so no coffee) then lessons 3 &4 then, a lunchtime meeting to give feedback on a lesson obs then... period 5 (during which I commited the cardinal sin of Eating in a Lab! :eek:) then straight after that for a Line Management meeting til 3:45. Then, coffee and catch up with my 2nd in dept. Then home. Phew! Makes me tired just reading that!

THEN! I did the weekly home blessing while G cooked dinner. The house is LOVELY! (well superficially ;)). Then lesson planning for my observation tomorrow. Done! Then. I did a load of laundry, cause a load a day keeps CHAOS away, though. It totally didn't today, since the washing machine decided to FLOOD the entire utility which is... OUTSIDE in the FREAKING COLD. So managed to get all the water out and figured out the problem there (I didn't screw the filter in properly!!). So yeah! Busy! :)

Anyway. Today's eats.

Breakfast: Oat so simple & scan bran (HExB) with milk (HExA) & water and a graed apple & sliced banana stirred through.

Snack: Pear, 2 tiny apples, mandarin

Lunch: Carrots, green beans, baby corn & chicken chunks. Mandarin, Orange

Snack: Apple

Dinner: Chicken curry (chicken, chopped toms, onions, peppers, courgette, garlic, passata & total 0%) with brown rice.
Pud: Raspberries & total 0%

Snackkies: 25g bag of caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns), a bag of mini fingers toffee crunch (5.0syns) & an apple.

Phew!

Right, time to finish up, shine my sink, lay out tomorrows clothes and head to bed. I may even finish with some pampering- I think I'll paint my toe nails! :) See you tomorrow, when I will hopefully get a few mins to catch up on other people's diaries!

Smoochies! x

The chat with my line manager was really good actually it clarified a bunch of things and I feel a tad better about observing lessons. :)

The weekly home blessing is:
Weekly Home Blessing Hour
  1. Cull/toss old magazines for 10mins
  2. Change sheets for 10mins
  3. Empty all the trash for 10mins
  4. Vacuum all rooms for 10mins
  5. Mop kitchen and bath for 10mins
  6. Clean mirrors and doors for 10mins
  7. Dust for 10mins
My house looks almost 100% spotless! :)

Today's eats:

Breakfast: The usual school one Oat so simple & scan bran (HExB) with milk (HExA) & water and a graed apple & sliced banana stirred through.

Breaktime: Left over chicken curry, 2 tiny apples

Lunch: Apple, Orange, Chicken noodle mug shot (0)

I got home then-
Snack: 2 pears

15minute declutter in the current area (Kitchen- so in the medicine & junk cabinet) then a 5 minute room rescue, in 5mins I dusted and vacummed the living room!!! Holy hell! These little timed tasks (with a stopwatch) keeps me doing them and keeps the place looking GOOD!!!!

Dinner: Chinese rice & prawns (prawns, onion, broccoli, carrot, peppers, leeks, baby corn, batchelors Chinese rice, soy sauce, garlic salt).

Pud: Frozen raspberries & total 0%

Snack now: Coffee & Club cake bar (5.0syns).

OH YEAH. and... in my observation today I achieved a GOOD with outstanding features! GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last snackies of the night.

Jumbo Caramel Snack a jack (2.5syns) and an Asda German Ginger bikkie (2.0syns).

Total: 9.5 :)

Wow, great day all around- great eating, great housework and well done on your observation :D

Omg! Flylady is just what I needed! I'm so busy with a full time job, over time & a 2 year old, my house needs decluttering. Anyway. I started today. My sink is shiny!

Everyone stop cleaning you are making me sad-my house is like a bomb went off, and I dont have the time or energy!
xx

Yeah, but it's only a total of 30mins max cleaning a day, but you appear to be organised. I used to do a big clean and then it would be CHAOS in an hour!

Glad you're embracing the flylady. It's genius! I have to clean every day or the house would be a bomb site. It's still chaos at times, but semi-organised-shiny sink chaos ;) lol

I have clean towels and a clean living room, a shiny sink and my livingroom rug is not manky (woo for a 5min room rescue). :)

Back