Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Well done MiniMog! :) Also, yum, Thorntons!

Anyhoo. Today's eats.

Breakfast: Oat so simple & Scan Bran (HExB) made with milk & water. A grated apple & a banana stirred through.

Break: 2 eggs scrambled, kiwi

Lunch: Chicken & veggies (carrots, green beans) and an orange. :)

Snack: 2 pears (was proper hungry!!)

Dinner: Turkey, bacon & thyme casserole (turkey breast, bacon, stock, leek, carrots & courgette).
Pud: Raspberries & 0% total yogurt

ooo I love those galaxy bars and am now drooling at the thought of having them with icecream :drool:

Hope you're well Shrimps? Sorry for AWOL-ness. Great too see you back to your old self, 'cept for the lack of choccie yesterday, what's that about?! ;) :copon: :p

I DID have choocie yesterday! I had a bag of buttons! :D LOL.

It's okay, I'm glad to see you about. :)

I have just had a weetabix oaty bar "Toffee dazzler" for my second HExB. I am planning on having a final coffee soon and having that with a cake bar and some toffee fingers to bring the syn total to ten... I might pop back on later, but... I'm fed up of that incessant noise coming from the husband's laptop so I'm taking myself off to get way!

Laters! x

Not much time for an update.

So the highlights:

Lost 0.5lbs this week

Day: EE, HExA 250ml semi skimmed milk, HExB- Oat so simple. Syns: 9.5 made up of club cake bar (5), Jumbo caramel SAJ (2.5) and an asda german ginger bikkie (2)

Today's food

Breakfast: Oat so Simple & Scan Bran (HExB) with apple & banana.

Break: Pear, orange, 2 eggs scrambled

Lunch: Chicken & veggies (carrots, green beans). Apple

Science Fuddle party: Chicken drumsticks (skin removed), crudities (peppers, carrots, baby corn, sugar snap peas). Fruit salad (melon, pineapple, kiwi, grapes, blueberries).

Dinner: Chicken stir fry (beansprouts, carrots, onions, peppers, cabbage, soy sauce, lime juice, rice wine vinegar).
Pud: Raspberries & Total 0%

Coffee, Asda German ginger biscuit (2.0syns) & HiFi (HExB).

Last edited:
Oh your dept is so good, lovely crudites and everything-my old school was all pate cheese bread and desserts :(xx

LOL. My dept are fab, though at the main school party all I could have was diet lemonade... which was fine cause I wasn't hungry.

Quick update.
Saturday: EE A- 250ml semi skimmed milk, B- HiFi, Syns: 4.5 (though had food out so allowed 5 syns for possibles in the Steak, boiled rice and salad that I had).
Yesterday, EE A- 125ml milk, 14g cheddar. B- Oaty bar. 9.5syns

Today:
EE
Break: Egg in a mug. Melon
Snack: Apple, orange, banana
Lunch: Chinese Chicken and mushroom soup (stir fry veg, scallions, chicken, mushrooms, stock, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, chillies).
Snack: 2 alpen lights (HExB)
Dinner: Chicken curry (chicken, tomatoes, passata, courgette, peppers, onions, garlic) with rice.
Pud: Raspberries & pineapple with total 0%.

it always makes me hungry catching up with your diary,lol!!!
love it though and always leaves me full of lovely ideas as well as showing me that sensible maintaining can be easily done!!

:hide:

Hewo, 'tis only me ;)

Hope you're well :hug99:

Oooh new name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi H!

I am okay, busy busy busy!!!

Dad is here, so constantly cleaning up and helping him do crazy little jobs about the house (reuphostering my sofa- cause it needed it, apparently).

Today was WI, I lost 0.5lbs. so am 1.5lbs below top target, so that's a reasonable cushion, I hope!

Today's food has been good so far EE day, 1B & 1A consumed and zero syns so far. :)

Reupholstering your sofa?!! :rotflmao: Can you send him here, quick!? lol

And, what's that I hear you say?? Zero syns :eek: :faint2:

Well done on your loss, that is a nice comfy place to be right before christmas. :)

I totally will send him there, I am fed up of standing on screws and putting my hand on honey splodges! LOL.

What does Dad think when you do your "Blessing The House" bit?? Or has that gone out of the window whilst he is staying, lol.

I spent days preparing the house for Mam and when she left it was worse than to begin with!! It's a vicious circle, grrr!

He's really impressed. He keeps saying that I'm after more Woman of the Year nominations- this time for "cleanest house"! LOL. As If! :)

Dad's driving me slowly mental, but I am glad he is here. Aaah, family!

Breakfast: Egg in a mug followed by a fruit salad (Honeydew melon, grapes, pineapple, mango & kiwi)

Snack: leftover fruit salad (Honeydew melon, watermelon, cantelope, pineapple)

Lunch: Carrot & ginger soup (all superfree! from the soups book) with 3 pagen krisprolls (HExB) and a the leftovers of teh spag bol (2 tablespoons about).

Snack: More fruit salad

Dinner: Chicken Stirfry (chicken, spicy stir fry veg pack, garlic, ginger, soy, chillies, lime & fennel).
Pud: Raspberries & total 0%.

So. Looks like a Red day to me. :)

Hmm. 10syns & a HExB to go! :)

So, had a Hifi (HExB) and then 1 club cake bar (5.0syns) and an asda german gingerbread biscuit (2.0syns). Heading to bed now. :) Going to shine my sink and then go sleep, maybe afer reading by candlelight. :bliss:

Night night all.

Back