Staying strong (very long)

New clothes next

Hey Andy,
Look at the difference in you, well done, fab results.
Look at the difference in Pete's pics too.
Fitted clothes for you next my lad. xxx

I'm not really sure what fitted clothes are :cry: is that like where my mum always said I knew how to put clothes on but not get dressed LOL

New clothes will star to happen in twomonths. Work clothes are already a lot smarter!'

I'm sure Beki will take you shopping.
Don't let her put you in a corset though!
Charity shops are fab while you are still losing fast.

SB I blame you entirely for my newfound addiction to buying clothes from charity shops! (Went back today and bought the size 12 black coat that I liked the other day, £10!! and it's lovely).
Anyway I'm not hijacking.

Andy, you definitely need to go shopping with someone that Does know how to dress you.. You got it now, so you need to learn to flaunt it!

Last edited:
LOVE THE COOL AVATAR

Hey PB.
Look at your new pics. I like the Jane Norman top too.
Isn't it amamzing about the boob sizeage?
Mine have gone from 48DD to 32E.
Howzat? Amazing, but such pretty lingerie now and nothing digs in or bulges over!!!

Always said I hated big boobs. Now they're shrinking, Yaaaaaay! Once, long ago I was a 36C I'm hoping to be that again! One more size down! (Not sure the OH will be as impressed mind you...)
48DD to 32E is a fantastic change!! Yay no more black eyes, and pretty lingerie, and sports bra's that work!

Andy (SV) said:
I'm not really sure what fitted clothes are :cry: is that like where my mum always said I knew how to put clothes on but not get dressed LOL

Fitted clothes; the scariest thing I've done in my life.
To actually feel the fabric agasint my skin (well, belly :p ) all the time, I hated it, as the only times I have ever known that feeling is when putting on something that is too small for me. I had to keep reminding myself, all day long, that I don't have that belt-hiding 4stone of stomach anymore, and that actually, the baggy shirt makes me look bigger than the properly fitting one. Still, not 100% comfortable in my own new skin yet....

Now it seems, I'm going to have to get used to it.

I know it's only clothes, but take your time with it and only do it when you feel ready; after all, wearing something that actually 'shows off' your true figure/body shape is a damn scary thing.

Pretty sure that it'll get easier though, espeically if people keep commenting about how you look - it's those little things that help reassure us that, actually, we do just look normal now!

If you get to the point where you dont know what to wear.. don't top man do like a bit thing where thy help pick out what suits you.. or fenwicks in newcastle.. in the mens section.. x x

Absolutely brilliant Andy!!!

Fantastic, inspirational and motivational post:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Fitted clothes; the scariest thing I've done in my life.
To actually feel the fabric agasint my skin (well, belly :p ) all the time, I hated it, !

Gosh Pete, IU was exactly the same. I used to wear very loose fitting, drapy clothes - if I felt clothes against my skin I felt they were tight and showing all my rolls, etc., so was constantly tiugging at them to get them away from my skin.

I expected to dress the same, just smaller sizes.

Wrong.

Now, after going through the scary first day out in fitted clothes - now, I can't get them tight enough!!! :D :D :D

It was indeed scary the first day out with a tight top, tucked in trousers and belted. Thought I would get laughed out of the office......but like you.....it just inspired some jaw dropping moments.

It does get easier. You became a camera whore easily enough. Soon you will be a fashion whore too. Trust me. :D :D :D

You guys are great. I just have a whole lot of time for all of ya. :D :D

Have a good day peeps!

XX

your post was inspirational and a really good reference for people about to start, well done mate!
At the same time rather sad how society, the fashion world and generally peoples perceptions and attitudes towards something they dont understand hurt us. If it was not for the said people and industries maybe overweight people would not feel so victimised, we would not feel we don't fit in when all you see are super models and men with wash board abs. Its terribly sad and things need to change as every single person on this planet is unique and wonderful in their own right. There is no such thing as ugly

Also you should know that PB is interested in you, so reason number 4 is not really valid ;)

Huseyin, it's really no secret that I fancy the pants off our andy :p

fantastic post, well done, and you do look fab.xxx

Lmao! You almost had me believing you Ellie ;)

Who said she is lying!!

Its true she tells me every single day, i mean personally i have tried to treat her well buy her expensive dinners and all... But every time I do it she tells me you are the one, right before i receive a face full of wine... I truely have failed :sigh:

Huseyin, Shhhhhh! You'll be telling him all about my shrine I have to Andy soon!

Huseyin, was that the expensive veg soup dinners you meant, with a glass of water to go with?! Cos I ain't seen no wine for a while now, you must've been getting me confused with one of your other girlfriends?!

Back