Extra Easy Staying the same

dipsy1512

Hi all

This week I have STS but can't figure out why. I do EE and stay between 4-8 syns daily. I don't eat the same foods each day so I vary what I eat but I haven't lost anything this week. There's no way I've go over syns or had anything I have forgot to write down. This is only week 2 and I lost 2lbs last week.

Any ideas?

Hi ya Dipsy, remember STS isn't putting anything on, and there is always the chance that you may have lost shape wise? Keep the chin up and keep going mate try mixing the days, slip the odd green or red day in there, and just keep it going ;)
are you writing a diary of your food intake? Do that and give it to your group leader and they will help you out I'm sure :)

Hi caretaker, I do it from home have been off and on for about 2 years lol. Hopefully I will have a loss next week and yes your right at least it's not a gain. I want to start exercising but I've recently had an hip operation so limited with what I can do at the mo.

I refuse to give up though which is quite something for me, I would have given up with a STS previously. I am determined to lose weight STS loss or gain I will do it this time :)

The thing about weight loss is that your body doesnt know its been a week since your last wi! Anything could have caused you to stay the same, you might have needed the loo, had a little more salt than usual the day before, loads of things. So keep on it hun, next week could surprise you and you could have a big loss! When I did ww before the propoints came in, I would only lose every second week. Lose 2lbs, sts, lose 1lb, sts, lose 2lbs etc. It just seemed to be how my body worked!

Keep going, and remember that you have eaten for your health, not just your weight. Have a good week!

The one thing that i was glad i did when i first started sw was take my measurements. Ive lost lost 9lb in 6 weeks and 2 an 1/2 inches off my waist, 2 inches off my thighs and 2 inches off my hips. In the past i would have thought, "only 9lb off in 6 wks" boohoo, but looking at the loss in inches shows me that im getting closer to the next dress size down, that spurs me on x

I also stayed the same and I'm on week 4. I was really disappointed because I have followed the plan 100% this week. However I am also not going to give up. I'm going to try to do more exercise this week and I am feeling positive about having a loss next week.

Hi there,

I stayed the same last week too and I'm now on week four with only a small loss the week before. I roughly eat the same amount of syns as you. I'm hoping for a loss this week but I'm not convinced. What I have noticed however is a change in body shape. I definitely look leaner around the waist and love handles. so stick with it Hun and I bet you will start seeing a difference soon x

I would look at it over a month period, as others have said your body is different so look at what you loose in a month.

keep diarys, measure HE's, up water in take. if you have upped exercise/started exercise your body will be holding onto water so may not show for a few weeks.

do a food diary for your consultant to look at, it is easy to get complaicant.

up your superfree in take

I've done all of the above as ive been up & down the same 4lb since Nov. This week i've done Red to really jumble up my body (lost 5st 10lb total)

Good luck - dont give up, it will come off :)

Hi dipsy I stayed the same this week and it's week four, I don't know what else to do either. Think we just have to just stick at it, a maintain is better than gaining. Slow and steady wins the race x

Back