stburgan food diary

17/9/14
Breakfast banana. Benefit light bar 2 (hb)

Dinner veg pasta with pear plum andbff yogurt

Tea veg pasta apple orange and ff yogurt

Plum

Syns
Cheese curls 3 syns

Last edited:
Yey well done for being on plan xxx
I honestly had such a rubbish week lol Was meant to be great but only managed 3 days on plan

Lol have managed three days this week getting weighed with my cousin tomorrow which will.tell me the damage the.last few weeks have done but at least I will.get the benefit of a decent real result next week I hope

18/9/14
Well it's my day off and a busy one but will try to stay on track as getting weighed. This aft with my cousin.

Breakfast cheese and mushroom omlette (ha)
Snack Plum banana

Tea slow cooker suprise. (Pork potatoes onions carrots peppers beans tomatoes herbs garlic and ginger)

Last edited:
Slow cooker suprise sounds really nice :D

Lol it really was. Having it for tea today as well.
I put on 1 yesterday which am Ok with since have had a bad couple of weeks
But on track for the min so. Hoping for a decent gain next week.

Breakfast. Banana benefit light bar (hb)

Snack benefit light bar ff yogurt pear

Lunch veg pasta ff yogurt orange

Tea slow cooker suprise orange

Lol it really was. Having it for tea today as well.
I put on 1 yesterday which am Ok with since have had a bad couple of weeks
But on track for the min so. Hoping for a decent gain next week.

Breakfast. Banana, benefit light bar (hb)

Snack benefit light bar, ff yogurt, pear

Lunch veg pasta, ff yogurt, orange

Tea slow cooker suprise, orange

22/9/14
Hi haven't managed to get on but done pretty well apart from yesterday when went to seaside.

Breakfast ff yogurt banana benefit light bar pear
Snack pear
Dinner beef in blackbean onions and mushrooms with boiled rice 2 Syns

Well I have had a rubbish time lately and off work too due to some personal issues which is not good for me as I comfort eat. I.think realistically have prob put back on most of the weight I lost but I am going to get weighed tomorrow And see the damage I have done, still not back at work yet but am going to try start slimming world again to see if I can focus on it xx

Thanks hun am going to have a batch cooking day tomorrow and a read of my slimming world mags to help.get my head in it again

ForumRunner_20141011_141212.png

My batch cooking have made roasted tomatoe and red pepper soup leek and potatoe soup. Pork and veg slow cooker suprise. Pork stir fry with veg and noodles. Chicken mince Bolonaise with.lots of veg in it.
Now have to go clean the spare freezer in celler to have somewhere to put it all

Yes that's totally what I do, I don't batch cook but i plan my weeks meals and look for new recipes that i can look forward to, writin a food diary helps me aswell

Well I had my last day of being bad today so am gonna get weighed in morning to see the damage have done in last few weeks and then hopefully get back on slimming world, I will start posting my food tomorrow as well

13/10/14
Breakfast apple plum x2 banana

Dinner mugshot

Tea homemade cannelloni with extra mushrooms onions and red and yellow peppers tomatoes and carrots topped with cheese (ha)

Snacks
Small slice of dad's homemade Xmas cake? Syns

Back