stburgan food diary

Life went to pot this week spent more time with police than owt else it's all sorted now tho so am having a drink tonight and hopefully be.on track after that. U seem to be doing well hun

Aww sometimes life gets in the way but I say to my friend the only failure in life is to give up and stop trying.....u will get there :)

Yes Iv got to the bottom of my irratic weigh ins, so far I'm having a strong week so fingers crossed :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks hun I have it in my head to start fresh on Monday so fingers crossed your fajita lasagne looked good

Well Today is my new start and I weigh 19.6lb

Breakfast banana. Plum pear. Mullerlight

Dinner pork Cauliflower broccali onions and mushroom withnoodles stir fry. Ff yogurt. Satsuma plum

Tea roasted red pepper and tomatoes soup with a roll (hb) ff yogurt satsuma apple

Syns
benefit light bar 3 syns

Update
Small piece of parkin? Syns? 10

Last edited:
28/10/14
Breakfast. 2 benefit light (hb) banana
Snack plum pear ff yogurt
Dinner noodles with pork and Cauliflower broccali mushrooms. Ff yogurt plum satsuma
Tea Bolonaise chicken mince with onions mushroom tomatoes peppers and leek with pasta. Apple satsuma.

Syns
9 mini chocolates 18 syns oops

Last edited:
29/10/14
Breakfast ff yogurt apple grapes

Snack grapes 2 oranges

Dinner scrambled egg with onions and mushrooms

Tea am gonna make sw burgers with cheese (ha, hb) with syn free colslaw mushrooms chips. Can't wait am looking forward to my tea

Syns
2 packets of wotsits 9 syns
Time out single 5 Syns

Last edited:
I think Friday again as it's what I used to do. So will be a short week slimming wise so to speak. Am going to try on my own up to Christmas and if it doesn't work for me will start going back to a class in Jan

Thanks hun I will be happy with any loss this week to get me started again, I seem to put weight on really fast if only it was as easy to loose it

30/10/14
Breakfast banana ff yogurt pear satsuma

Dinner noodles with pork Cauliflower broccali and mushroom ff yogurt satsuma apple

Tea leek and potatoe soup Wholemeal roll (hb) ff yogurt satsuma apple plum

Will amend later

31/10/14
Lost 2 lb so am happy. Also am going out drinking all day tomorrow so gives me a bit more of a incentive to stay on track. X am off work today so will fill in the day as I go. Except for tea

Breakfast banana

Lunch

Dinner. Steak mushroom onion jacket potatoe and broccoli.

Back