Steak Bake's using Warburton's Thins

Scooter-boy

Silver Member
Just had two of these, using HE-B and also 5 Syns with Potato Wedges, Mushy Peas and Gravy from the tin of Sainsburys Stewed Steak....
BLOOMIN LOVELY xx

Katy..
One thin with drained stewed steak on with some fried onion, egg wash the edges to cement together, oven till crispy..
Thin, healthy B or like me you have two 5 Syns
Sainsbury stewed steak I Syn per can
Mushy peas
Wedges
Enjoy xx

The Warbutons thins aren't a HEB. It's the Kingsmill Wholemeal or Hovis Good Inside Wholemeal ones that are.

Have seen these on YouTube, it's a nice idea!

The Warbutons thins aren't a HEB. It's the Kingsmill Wholemeal or Hovis Good Inside Wholemeal ones that are.

Have seen these on YouTube, it's a nice idea!
Arghhhhhh no I've dropped a clanger then, any idea what the Syns for a Warburton's thin is.. ???
Thanks anyway, I've eaten them now...., great weight loss so far keep up the good work xx

Arghhhhhh no I've dropped a clanger then, any idea what the Syns for a Warburton's thin is.. ???
Thanks anyway, I've eaten them now...., great weight loss so far keep up the good work xx

They're 5 syns each. The fibre content is too low (they're brown bread rather than wholemeal - important distinction) which is why they're not a HEB. Probably not going to harm you that much using them for HEB until you've used the pack up though, as I know plenty of people who've made the same mistake and they've still lost.

And thanks x

Back