1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Steaks

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Mrs.C, 3 July 2014 Social URL.

1. Mrs.C

Mrs.C Member

I'm really struggling when we go out for dinner, the local best cheap place to eat is a hungry horse, but everything is smothered in creamy sauces, even the salads! What about if we chose a steak, is that a lot of syns or not?

Thank you!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Willbeslimjen

Willbeslimjen Gold Member

The steak is free just count a few syns for oil. Ask without any sauce they will do it, swap chips to a jacket as well

4. Willbeslimjen

Willbeslimjen Gold Member

Oh and salads ask without dressing remember you are the customer if it's what you want they should do it

5. I always ask for sauces and dressings "on the side" and never have any problems. That way I can have a bit of a taste, but not have my food swamped with sauce, which I hate anyway.

6. Mrs.C

Mrs.C Member

Fantastic thank you for all the comments

7. nicolajr1986

nicolajr1986 Full Member

Be careful with the veggies as they always put butter on them but are happy to without if you ask :)