Steaks

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Mrs.C, 3 July 2014 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Mrs.C

Mrs.C Member

I'm really struggling when we go out for dinner, the local best cheap place to eat is a hungry horse, but everything is smothered in creamy sauces, even the salads! What about if we chose a steak, is that a lot of syns or not?

Thank you!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Willbeslimjen

Willbeslimjen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10.5lb(31.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    The steak is free just count a few syns for oil. Ask without any sauce they will do it, swap chips to a jacket as well

4. Willbeslimjen

Willbeslimjen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10.5lb(31.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Oh and salads ask without dressing remember you are the customer if it's what you want they should do it

5. AnnaFaraday

AnnaFaraday ..

I always ask for sauces and dressings "on the side" and never have any problems. That way I can have a bit of a taste, but not have my food swamped with sauce, which I hate anyway.

6. Mrs.C

Mrs.C Member

Fantastic thank you for all the comments

7. nicolajr1986

nicolajr1986 Full Member

Be careful with the veggies as they always put butter on them but are happy to without if you ask :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.