Total Solution Steeleee goes back to square one.........

steeleee

Silver Member
Right, today is the day! Starting again after being on it for a month, then off for a week.... Was going to carry on with my other diary and just keep the days going, might have been easier...... but no, weighing today (probably put on loads this week with stress, etc :( ) and will just go from there. Had my banana shake for brekkie, no bars this time- ate them throughout the week I wasnt on plan..... ooooops..... :( Determined to stick for as long as possible, next planned day off will be April 12th.... So lets see where it goes! The month I did was the longest I've ever stuck to ANY diet, and the most I've ever lost, so just hope I'm not too disheartened with starting again, esp when I go and weigh in..... Will update again later, sorry for the essay! Hope everyone has a good day :)

good luck - so happy you are sticking with this through thick and thin. we are all in this together and WILL get to goal xx

Oooook, so I was starting again a week ago, but that didnt happen..... But today= Day 1= DONE!! :D I've had 3 shakes.... sticking to shakes this time round as last time I had soup I was ill and it didnt agree with me atall..... and as for the bars, in the 3 weeks I was off diet, I ate all the bars I had left :-/ so decided just to go for shakes this time, although I've got afew soups saved just in case I fancy a change.... Weighing tomorrow... dreading it, but hoping that anything I've put on I can lose in the first week, lost 19lbs last time in the 1st week, hope I havent put that much back on again though lol.... So here goes.... 1 month til my brothers wedding, so sticking to it til then at least!! :D

good luck honey x what a brilliant start last month was.. you have proved to yourself that you can do it x i look forward to hearing of your shrinkage x good luck for tomorrow x

Well done for starting again, we will get there in the end. Good luck for weighing tomorrow!! x

Missed You!good luck for tomorrow x

Right..... According to the scales I've put on 7lbs in 3 weeks :O Eeek! But hoping that will disappear in my 1st week losses :)

Right..... I'm back again.... lol..... Have mostly stuck to plan, bit of a slip on Friday, but been 100% since then!! :D Not in ketosis yet because of slip.... but 3 days 100% so hopefully will be soon! It's sooo much harder to restart though! I had no idea it would be this hard, its just like I have no motivation, even seeing the losses I had first time round..... No idea when I'm weighing next either haha think I'm due to on Weds, but can't see it happening after such a rubbish week! Anyway..... onwards and downwards...... weight-wise obviously lol :)

On my other diary I knew exactly which day I was on, but with this restart I've had a few little slips this week.... so today I'm gona count as day 1 (again!!), and day 1 -> DONE :D lol, just easier because then I know where I am :) Weighing tomorrow possibly although not expecting to have lost much if anything because of all the slips, feel like I've been on ice this week I've had that many lol! Anyway, here goes.... again......

Hi Steeleee. You are really trying arent you? You want this. You want to feel good inside instead of overfull and guilty. So go for it. You will feel fantastic at your brothers wedding ...

Belle

Just weighed.... been a rubbish week as far as sticking to plan, lost 5lbs of the 7lbs I had put on though...... so hopefully this week will be 100% and will get a better loss.... only 2lbs to get back to where I was, and then another 3lbs to hit the 3st loss :)

A five pound loss is a five pound loss. Thats great. Thats five whole pounds of butter you are not carrying around today. The weight will simply fall off you once you get going. You know that, right? It is not that hard. If i can do it anyone can. I do an add a meal day once a week cos it means that food is never that far away. I think id find it a lot harder if i was trying to be 100% total solution for weeks and months. I also allow myself a splash of milk in my tea/coffee which again makes it easier to get through the day. I needed that to get ON the diet. After a month i think im now ready to give that up.

I know that you can lose your weight with this diet.

Belle

Day 2 -> DONE :) Off to sleep now though gota be up in 5hrs.... will write more tomorrow! :)

Day 3 -> DONE! :) Would have posted yesterday but was out all day then felt sooo rough when I got back :( Was on placement in a school for my uni work, walked 1 mile there, 6hrs on my feet, then walked 1mile home, so was cream crackered! But stuck to plan, had a vanilla shake with abit of coffee in it for a kick start at 8am lol, then 2 more shakes after I got in :) Feeling rough today and limping everywhere cos somehow hurt my foot..... got lectures and allsorts but somehow can't see me going, 3 day weekend for me then, woohoo! lol :) Will post about today later :)

Go to your lectures.

Sorry but I am a mother and I can't help it!!

Belle

Hi steelee, well done for staying on track especially with such a hectic day! You're doing fab:D

Day 4 -> DONE! :D Quieter day today, but felt rubbish all day.... missed my lecture, but didnt miss much anyway..... :) Tried vanilla shake with half tsp coffee in it this morning, was luuuuuushhh :D need to use up the choc shakes, theyre my least fave.... and they don't seem to mix as well as the others either, doesnt matter how long I shake it for, it still has lumps where none of the others do! :( ohh well, gona have a strawb shake in abit, then sleeeep methinks! Got to be up early to do some dissertation work in the morning!! Niiight all :) x

Back