Total Solution Steeleee goes back to square one.........

Steelee, hate the chocolate but I have discovered making a moca! Make it hot with a spoon of coffee and one sweetener, only half fill the cup....stir like billio with a whisk, then top up with hot water and continue to stir. Still some lumps but not many!! X

Yeah, I am glad that you are back and on track, missed you and your motivation/inspiration. Still popping on Exante, even though I have defected to S & S. Good luck and keep going x

Not tried any of the shakes hot, but might have to give it a go! I love the vanilla with coffee in it so might try that hot too :) Was funny yesterday though, was drinking the vanilla & coffee shake & my friend came in, thinking I was drinking Baileys, hahaha, had a right go ar me until she tasted it and realised that it wasnt! :D lol the look on her face was priceless :D

Good luck on the S&S :) Keep in touch though! :D Hows it going so far? x

Had my 3 shakes already today :O will probably end up having another one later...... ohhh well its not like it happens all the time.... :)

Hi Steeleee. Do whatever it is you have to do to stay on track. YOu must be well into ketosis now. How do you feel?

Belle

Not sure if I'm in ketosis yet or not, but if I'm not then I should be soon :) Felt quite rough the last few days, but I was the same back in feb when I started, hoping the rush of energy I had at around 10days will kick in sooner rather than later!

But day 5 -> DONE! :) And I didn't need that extra shake after all :D I do need to drink more water though, not had that much today & feeling abit headachey, so need to remember to drink more.... :)

Motivation!

Just found this picture on my computer.... It's horrible, but thought I could use it for motivation! It's from January 2011 so awhile ago, but still thought it would be useful :) Took a lot to actually share it, because its THE worst pic ever of me, but now its there I can't shy away from it and am doing something to change it :)

Attachments

• 1ai.jpg
    1ai.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 37
Very brave of you to share - but, as you say what a great motivator!

Stay strong, you are doing so well :D

Hi Steeleee. I agree with Darcy. It is very brave to post that pic but it is history now. It relects the past. The future you will create differently. Well done - DAY 5 DONE!!. Thats a big milestone - you must surely be in ketosis now. Your weigh in is Tuesday so. Its amazing how the weeks just go by once you are through the first weigh in. You don't just WANT to do this.. You ARE doing it!! Just keep going hour to hour..

Belle

Day 6 -> DONE! :) Definitely in ketosis now, ketosis breath is back..... lol! Still feeling hungry though which I didnt first time round, might be cos I'm thinking about making a shake for tea lol! Really getting excited about weighing now, been 100% for nearly a week, I know I won't get as big first week losses as back in Feb, but still really want to know what I've lost! Tempted to weigh tomorrow..... only 2 days early..... but I better not..... lol! :) Anyway, been on here most of the day playing silly games, was supposed to be doing dissertation work.... ooooops! :)

\i am sure you will do great steelee, dont be tempted to weigh early, it can be counter productive.

“You're a big man, and your out of shape.
But for me it's a full time job.”

Start Weight 27 St 6Lbs
Lighter Life
Wk 1 -15.5lbs, wk 2 -5.7lbs, wk 3 -0.6lbs, wk 4 -10lbs, wk 5 -4lbs,
wk 6 -5lbs, wk 7 -3.5lbs, wk 8 -2.5lbs, wk 9 -6lbs, wk 10 -5.7lbs.
Total LL loss 53lbs.
Exante
Wk 11 -8lbs, wk 12 +1.5lbs (Xmas), wk 13 -6lbs, wk 14 -4.5lbs,
wk15 + 5lbs (Naproxen)
wk16 -9.5lbs, wk17 -2.5lbs, wk 18 Dublin, wk 19 STS, wk 20 -3.5lbs, wk 21 -3.5lbs, wk 22 -3lbs, wk 23 Paddys Day, wk 24 -3lbs,

GOALS
Lose 1 stone Done
Lose 2 stone Done
Lose 3 stone Done
Lose 4 Stone Done
Lose 5 stone Done,undone and Done again.
Next target is to get into the 21’s.Done
Lose 6 stone Done
Half way point reached
Get into the 20's
Lose 7 stone
http://www.minimins.com/exante-diari...fe-exante.html (From Lighter Life to Exante)

October 2011
March 2012

Had an extra pack in the end, not fussed though, I think its just cos I was up ridiculously early this morning & had my first pack too early....

Day 7 -> DONE! :D Am soo excited about weighing tomorrow! Hehehe :D Had my 3 packs today, and do still feel hungry, so been drinking water like its goin out of fashion, lol! Was tempted with an extra pack, but had one yesterday and don't want to make a habit of it! Anywhooo, onwards & downwards hopefully!! :D

Good luck for your weigh-in xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Steeleee, I saw on another thread that you lost well this week! Well Done! Am cheering for you. It all adds up ...

Belle

Hi Steeleee, Weigh in day!!! Best of Luck.

Belle

10lbs off for me this week! Yay! :D which means the last 2lbs of the 7 I put on are GONE :) plus I'm over the 3st mark!! :D :D

Hey that is great news! Now you have passed that little gate/barrier you can keep moving forward. :happy096:

Love Myr xx

Back