Total Solution Steeleee is Shrinking for Graduation...... 3rd Time Lucky?? :)

Day 18 -> Done! :) Had a WS day today, as my dad was cooking a roast beef dinner, and no amount of opening windows or air freshener would get rid of the yummy smell! So I had 2 slices of beef and a small spoonfull of cauliflower with my veg soup tonight for tea :) The parents were very sceptical, thinking it was the start of a slippery slope, but its really not! :) Anyway, other than that had a choc shake and a strawb shake :) Plus ridiculous amounts of foul tasting water lol! Next time I go shopping I'm buying loads of the drinks we are allowed, plus bottled water, plus some bouillon as havent had that in ages! Oooh and some peppermint tea as I only have 1 teabag left :( I think my dad has some in his van for work tho so might go borrow afew :D

Hey steeleee

Sounds like you doing great and having a WS day is absolutely fine and shows that you can make really good choices.

Just get that water sorted!! lol

X

Good afternoon Steeleee, yes I agree get that water sorted! :nono: :D

Hope you're having a fab one :hug99: xx

Thanks guys :) I'm working on the water lol, I've had about a litre today so far, plus some peppermint tea, and off to tesco in abit to hopefully get some more coke zero, peppermint tea, bouillon, and apple water :D so will be spoilt for choice haha!

That sounds good! xx

I still need to pop into Iceland to try their apple water that some one suggested to me. I keep forgetting.

Wellll I didnt go shopping in the end, my mum did lol.... she got bouillon! And peppermint tea!! But the apple drink she got had citric acid in it, and she bought about 6 bottles.... oooops! lol! Aaaand she bought Tescos own cola zero, no citric acid, but has phosphoric acid - are we allowed it? She couldnt get the bars either, a huuuuuge tesco extra, and they dont stock them!

Day 19 -> Done! :) Nearly at the 3 weel mark, wooop! :D Hope I drank enough today..... I had about 4 pints of water, plus 3 glasses of tesco coke zero, 2 cups of peppermint tea, and a mug of bouillon..... Spose I'll see tomorrow lol depends on how bad the headache is or if I get one! :) Anyway, off to catch some zed's, night all :)

Gud luck WI 2day Steeelee!!
Oh I'd luv 2 go back 2 Aberystwyth 4 a wkend to show my OH and kids around Some day Tis on my 2 do list!! I luved d shops der!!! Gotta wait for when d euro and pound exchange rate is better!!!
I'm on sparkling water at d mo as find Coke Zero triggers my cravings 4 carbs especially sugar ie sweets!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you have good WI Steeleee!! :)

Ah I'm not weighing til tomorrow, but thanks :D Aw shoobs they would love it :D U not in uk now then? I have the same problem with coke zero, it makes me hungry, so I try not to drink it too much lol!

No I'm Irish Came back home after PGCE but dat was in 2000.... D yrs have flown by!!

Hi Steeleee

Good Luck for WI tomo.

Thanks guys, got a feeling I'm gona need all the luck I can get with this weeks WI.... scales haven't been moving all week, so have blamed the set of scales and hopefully off to boots in the morning for my week 3 WI lol :D

Day 20 -> Done! Not really done much today atall, bit of a lazy day really! Hoping I drank enough, but need to keep track of it abit more methinks! Hope you're all doing ok! :)

Besta luck!! U deserve a big whoosh!!
Crossin Everythg 4u!!

Itching to know what the scales are saying :) x

Good afternoon Steeleee, hope you had a good loss :hug99: xx

Lol at Shoobs :D

Aww thanks everyone :) Been out all day lol only just got in! I did weigh this morning, but I really have no idea what to make of it...... We have 2 identical sets of scales..... I'd been using one set all week with no change in weight atall, then tried the other one and it put me at 30st7lbs! BUT..... the other one still showed 31st8lbs..... So I went to boots to weigh, and boots scales (different boots to where I'd weighed before, so new scales again) put me at 31st13lbs!!! So I have absolutely no idea what is going on, but after sticking to ts 100% for 3 weeks including this last week at home that I have struggled with abit, I was gutted to think that even the weight I put down for last weeks loss was wrong..... I just don't know whats going on :( I was so happy when I saw that I was only half a stone from being back in the 20s. but then for boots to tell me i was a stone and a half heavier :( I don't know which to go with, and so today hasn't been a brilliant day as far as how I've felt.... and I have a huuuge headache as I've had a cup of coffee, and half a cup of tea today but thats it for drinks, and came in half an hour ago and had my only shake for the day, and cant face another 2 seeing as my head is likely to hit the pillow in about 2 minutes! But I was so good today after my weigh in, because we were in town, so my mum decided she wanted a pasty and cake for lunch, and sat eating it in the car with me there, and then went to a friends for the evening and was offered beer, cider, and pizza, and said no to the lot of it, even though I felt like getting absolutely hammered! So have done well but don't feel like its actually doing any good going by the weigh ins! :(

Aww don't lose heart, every set of scales is different & some are calibrated and some aren't, and it's going to depend what point during the day you weigh, if the scales are on carpet etc etc! My dads scales weigh me 8lb heavier than mine every time!! If your scales are unreliable then why not go by measurements for now? You know how you feel & when clothes start getting loose etc then you know it's working! Now youre weighing in a different boots you know it can only go down from there... But also remember that exante WILL work! What won't work is if you give up and go back to your old habits. You CAN do this, I have every faith in you!!!!! :) x

Back