Total Solution Steeleee is Shrinking for Graduation...... 3rd Time Lucky?? :)

Can I ask which tesco bars your referring to?? Get a bit bored of only a choice of 2...

Can't get thru the day without something to chew on!!

Riiiiight.... I haven't posted on here in awhile..... Only 1 week to go til graduation..... Eeeek!

The last few weeks haven't been brilliant in that I've found it really hard to stick to plan. I've been having more bars, and eggs and salmon and stuff when hungry..... This week has been ok so far, since monday I've not been off plan apart from having a bit of a WS day on wednesday cos I had a salmon fillet with poached eggs and sweetcorn..... But other than that this week has been ok. I need to up my exercise this week to get as much off as possible before silly hat day! I weighed in boots today and am now 31st2lbs..... which is (on reliable boots scales) my lowest weight so far, so have lost 10lbs in 10 days according to boots, which I'm happy with. I'll be weighing again next weds, so not quite a full week, but can't be helped as can't weigh on friday. Anyway, the plan is to have a 100% on plan week this week! I might have a day off next friday as theres a drinks reception and stuff so plan on enjoying myself abit!

No idea what day I'm on today as I've lost track with not being 100%, but think I'll be counting down now lol so 7 days to go! Then will start a new diary, will have to think of something else to aim for.... Maybe xmas? Or September lol so I can apply for a PGCE..... not sure yet!

Anyway, today is pretty much done, had a choc shake this morning and have got a bar in the freezer for later, and will probably have a veg soup tonight..... Hope everyone is ok!

Can I ask which tesco bars your referring to?? Get a bit bored of only a choice of 2...

Can't get thru the day without something to chew on!!

Tesco Ultraslim Meal Replacement Bars :D They're lush!

Good afternoon Steeleee. You are doing amazing hun. Just think 2 more lbs and you've lost 4 stones!

What an achievement! You should be very proud of yourself. :hug99: xx

Aww thanks giggles :) Maybe I'll have got to 4st by weds :) Bit of a boost for graduation if I have :)

I'm sure you will hit that 4st by Wednesday! Sounds like this is your year for achieving your goals xx

Thanks SC, well done on your loss too :D Hope you're doing ok :)

Tbh, I'm not convinced that my graduation gear is gona fit lol, I just ordered the biggest they did..... so, fingers crossed! And as for the hat..... Don't know how accurate my measurement was lol!

Thank you Steeleee!! Good luck for Weds and enjoy graduation x

Oh gud luck at Ur graduation Steelee Dat brings back memories
I thought they'd never call out my name as I was last coz my surname began with R. Ha ha My poor hands were sore from clapping Congrats on weight loss 2 date Absolutely fantastic U should b proud

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks shoobs :) tbh I'm not looking forward to it, I have to wait to the S's, so will have got fed up of clapping and probably fall down the steps cos of pins n needes from being sat there 2 hrs, lol! Plus its friday 13th so.....

Day off today as been painting and cleaning and had friends round and couldn't expect them to have shakes lol, so had afew butties and a whole 2 finger kitkat! :O Ooooops, back on it tomorrow though methinks! :D

Hi stranger not been around for a while but I am still plodding away. Well done on your losses and graduation, 2 wonderful things. Have fun at the do with the silly hat.
julia

Hope they don't take too long to get to you-fancy them arranging a graduation ceremony on Friday 13th!! I'm sure it will be lucky for you :)

Bet Ul look fab... A moment when one can feel proud of what they've achieved!! Ya bold thg ya Eatin carbs!! Protein 4m now on Shoebedoos orders!!! Hee hee

Hi stranger not been around for a while but I am still plodding away. Well done on your losses and graduation, 2 wonderful things. Have fun at the do with the silly hat.
julia

Wondered where you'd gone lol! Aw thanks :) Will put up a pic or 2 on here on saturday of me in the silly hat lol :D Well done on your loss too, 5st us amaaazing! Won't be long and you'll reach your target :) Hope all's good with you :)

Bet Ul look fab... A moment when one can feel proud of what they've achieved!! Ya bold thg ya Eatin carbs!! Protein 4m now on Shoebedoos orders!!! Hee hee

Lol, yesssss boss :D

Weighed this morning to see what damage I'd done & put on 0.2lbs, but its ok :)

Back on track today although bit of a ws day cos I had (green) eggs and ham, lol!! :D

Good morning Steeleee, hope you're having a fab one :hug99: xx

Errrm "green eggs"? :eek: Spill please :D

You too giggles :)

Haha they weren't reeeeaaaallllyyyy green eggs :D

Ended up having an extra bar or two yesterday aswell..... oooops..... 100% til friday now!! :)

Hope everyone has a good day :)

Weighed this morning on my scales to see what the damage was after the weekend, and there doesnt seem to have been much, if any.... my scales are following boots scales now too, which is good, think I needed to be abit more under their limit for them to be accurate :) But lost 3lbs since fridays weigh in, so 1lb a day, happy with that :) Thats what my last WI showed too lol cos I'd lost 10lbs in 10 days :) aaaaanyway..... At least I didn't go completely off the rails, and the 2 finger mini kit kat is forgiven lol! In to the 30s now, cant wait to be into the 29s!!! :D :D Ithink actually taking my thyroxine helps too lol I never take it, but the last 2-3 days I have, so will have to keep on with that too! Just got to keep going now.... day off on friday for silly hat day, but not planning on eating too much, will be too nervous I reckon! Lol :D

Well done u A lb a day is flipping brilliant!! Oh I luv Dr Suess!!! :)

Back