Total Solution Steeleee is Shrinking for Graduation...... 3rd Time Lucky?? :)

Well done Steelee. A pound a day is fantastic! You'll be in the 29s before you know it at this rate.
Good luck for "Silly Hat Day" :hug99:

Day ???? - Done :) lol lost the plot on days but starting a new diary from saturday so...... my 1st 100% day in awhile..... apart from afew cheeky slices of ham...... but shhhhhh! Lol! :D

Hi Steeleee, just wanted to pop in to say how well you are doing. Enjoy your 'silly hat day' you have worked hard enough for it.
I have to mention tho, you must keep taking the thyroxine regularly and as you can see it helps too ;) when did you last have your thyroid levels done?
Maybe you need the dose adjusting? Just a thought and tell me to pi$$ off if you think I'm interfering!

I don't live far from Carmarthen, are you in the town? I live near Llandysul.

Aw thanks :)

With the thyroxine, I hardly ever take it, and have no idea what I am supposed to be taking lol..... Last time I had levels checked was probably about 2yrs ago, and wouldn't have been accurate because I hadn't taken any for ages, then afew days before my appointment I took more than normal to make it look like I had been taking it all along..... :sigh: So now I'm just going with a low dose and making sure I take it daily, and going from there...... but I do need to get levels checked again.....

I'm about 17miles from Carmarthen, near Trelech :)

Taking the right dose of thyroxine regularly can help raise your metabolic rate and help with weight loss so having the test could be a win-win situation :D
Does it say on the box what dose you were last prescribed? Take it for at least a week then get your levels checked.

Last edited:
Sorry to butt in but was reading your diary and you've done so well I just wanted to make a comment about the thyroxine - I have thyroid trouble and if I don't keep taking the tablets I get really tired, have no energy, feel cold all the time and am generally irritable leading me to eat more! When my doctor put me on the drugs she said once you go on it you have to stay on it for the rest of your life and not to miss too many days. I missed about 5 days last year and felt awful!
Might not work the same for you but could give you an energy boost!

Best of luck with everything - I'm on day 1 of total solution, liking the shakes and bars but not so keen on the soup!!

Sarah

I'm taking the dose on the box for now, and going to see what happens :) Tbh, I have been prescribed thyroxine since I was about 12..... and I don't think out of the 12 years since that I've taken it daily for more than about 2 weeks at a time..... I know, its not brilliant, I am just so rubbish with tablets lol, memory like a sieve! But taken it the last 4 days so will see what difference it makes :) Could do with the extra energy tomorrow lol, our car is caput, so gota walk 3 miles of huuuge hills to the nearest bus stop, at 6am......!!!! Not looking forward to it 1 bit..... :(

Thanks sarah :) Well done on starting :) Good luck :D I'm not keen on most of the soups, the only one I like is the veggie one, with a tsp of bouillon, yum :)

Weighing in boots tomorrow too as won't get the chance to onn friday..... only 5 days since last WI, but we'll see whats happening anyway :)

Good luck with your early WI xx

Well..... not weighing in boots today.... woke up this morning with a sickness bug thats been doing the rounds..... :( Was supposed to be walking to get the bus at 6am this morning so I could get to town for a jobcentre appointment, but there is no way I could have done 3 miles feeling like this, wouldn't have been a problem if I could have got a lift in either :( So no weigh in, and probably no money now either :( However...... weighed on my scales, which seem to be following boots readings now..... and I've apparently shed half a stone overnight LOL! Not convinced..... happy if its true, but surely it can't be!

If it is very well done, if not i'm sure you've still lost something!!!

Hope you feel better soon

Sarah

Good afternoon Steeleee, hope you feel better soon lovely :hug99: xx

Hope your bug goes soon and you feel better xx

Aww get well soon Steeleee! Hope your scales are right, that would be a lovely boost :) x

Aw thanks everyone :) Feeling abit better than I did earlier :) Might have something to do with the fact I got into some size 32 trousers though :D lol! I was going through my wardrobe and found about 3 pairs of trousers brand new with labels still on, that I'd had for about 3-4 yrs but that never fitted.... 2 were just plain black work/going out trousers, and there was a pair of cream jeans.... The size 32 black trousers fit, although only just!! The other black ones didnt, but looked and they were a 30, so..... And the cream jeans wouldn't go any further than my knees LOL, but they were a 30 too..... Buuut anyway, I have some trousers that fit, so I'm happy :) Wouldn't wear them yet mind, felt like if I sat down in them they would split LOL!

Ooooh new clothes! fab incentive to stick to the diet :D Glad you're feeling better xx

Ooops, ended up having an extra bar tonight..... but its much better than the alternative.... lol! Dad bought a maccie d's home, and the smell of it made me want something to eat, not that I was even hungry..... so I went for a bar, instead of anything else.....

Well done hun good choice:) You feeling better then?

Yeah better tonight thanks :) Was just a 24hr bug, so hopefully all clear now for friday lol! :D

Glad you're feeling better!!

Back