Total Solution Steeleee is Shrinking for Graduation...... 3rd Time Lucky?? :)

Have a super duper day tomoro Steelee!! Make sure to take lots of snaps as TIs a momentous occasion Hope Ur feelin a 100% again and dat Ur car is fixed 4 d journey to Aber!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw thanx shoobs :) My dads a photographer lol so there will def be lots of pics :) Still undecided on what I'm wearing lol it all depends on whether my tight fit yet! :D Feeling back to normal today lol :) Car is a write off as head gasket has gone, theyre looking at cars today, but will go up in dads van tomorrow :) It's gona be a looooong day tomorrow lol! Probably won't sleep much tonight either with nerves! Coming off plan tomorrow for the day, just in case the uni are nice and provide WINE! Which at a drinks reception you would think they would haha :D Weighed this morning and got varying weights again lol, one said 30st6 and then 30st4, and one said 30st10..... but either way I'm not fussed, means I've lost at least 6lbs this week, and official WI not til tomorrow anyway, altho it wont be at boots..... :)

Woohoo! Got into my black dress today that didnt fit in april! Was gona wear it tomorrow but its still abit tight and clingy in the wrong places! So wearing a purple one that I know fits :) Need to get sorted now, nails, hair, etc..... but feeling really sick..... I think its nerves, but no idea why, its not even til tomorrow!!! If I'm like this now, then no idea how I'll feel in the morning!!

Well done on your dress success!! And best of luck for today, don't be nervous! You've worked really hard so you deserve to let your hair down & enjoy your moment :)

Thaaaanks MissP :D Still nervous lol, have had about an hours sleep, sooo tired, coffee is needed methinks!! Just couldn't sleep lol, too nervous/excited.......but.......... IT'S SILLY HAT DAAAAAY!!!! :D Will hopefully upload a pic or 2 later tonight when I get back, but for now, I'm off to see if I can sleep for another hour or so before I have to start getting ready! Soooo looking forward to a glass of bubbly later! :D Will have to eat something first though lol or I WILL be falling down the steps! :D If anyone sees the sun, send it west!! :D Catch up later, have a good day everyone! :)

Enjoy your day, was raining in Aber this morning when I was there hope it brightens up for you xx

Just weighed, and tried the scales 3 times..... they said 30st2, 30st3, and 30st4..... so I'm gona go with the highest one to err on the side of caution, but it means I've lost 12lbs this week! Will find out next friday in boots how accurate it was..... but hopefully by my next WI I'll be in the 29s!!!! :D

steeleee said:
Just weighed, and tried the scales 3 times..... they said 30st2, 30st3, and 30st4..... so I'm gona go with the highest one to err on the side of caution, but it means I've lost 12lbs this week! Will find out next friday in boots how accurate it was..... but hopefully by my next WI I'll be in the 29s!!!! :D

Well done hun, well worth the effort xx

Good luck today and congrats - make sure you enjoy it!!!!x

Well done you, you'll be in the 29's next week if you carry on like this!!! X

Well done steele!! 29's here she comesss :D xx

So I've gone from being a student, to a graduand, and now a flippin GRADUATE! :D So happy :) Was a lush day! Just been watching the video on uni website, and I didn't look as bad as I thought I would walking across the stage.... LOL! Can't believe its all over now :( Does this mean I have to grow up?? Lol! Thanks everyone for your comments :) Had my day off today, we had champagne and bucks fizz, and then we got kfc on the way home lol! It was soo worth it, but I was stuffed after not eating much lol! Wanted to celebrate tonight but am cream crackered, so think I might have tomorrow as an off day too and have afew drinkies to celebrate! :) Aaaaaaaaarghhhh I cannot believe I graduated..... all the work was worth it, but I'm gona miss it sooo much! But hopefully that'll spur my weightloss on so that I have more chance of getting on a pgce course..... Maybe that will be my next diary..... lol!

Thankyouu :) Got some fab photos and lush memories :) Can't believe its all over! :( Will post a pic of me on here tomorrow when the pics have been photoshopped :) Hope everyones having a good day! Back on plan tomorrow! :) With a new diary too..... watch this space! Lol :)

Glad you had a good day! Enjoy being off the diet!!!! I would love to be off it for a day but know I wouldnt have the will power to go back on it!!!!! X

Back