Stefs weekly weigh in!

Thankyou :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok so been on ww now for 2 weeks, still giving it a good go before i decide what im doing...

Week 1 - 7lb loss :clap:
Week2 - 4lb loss :D:D:D
Week3 - 6lb loss :bliss:
Week 4 - 3lb :giggle:
Week 5 - 2lb :sigh:
Week 6 - 3lb :D
Week 7 - 3lb :clap:
Week 8 - 2lb :rolleyes:
Week 9 - 2lb :whip:
Week 10 - 2lb :)

Week 11 (ww week 1) - 2lb loss!!! :eek:
Week 12 (ww week 2) - 2lb loss!!! :bliss:

So as u can see i am currently im losing the same on ww as i was on s&s... for now lol Just waiting till it stops and i need to come back to s&s, hopefully for some big losses :D:D:D:D

Stef your doing great !!!!!

Did you refeed before going over to we or did you just swop over ?? Xxx

Hey hun how u gettin on???
I did my own sort of refeed! First half of week had 2 shakes and a meal with a little treat then as the week went on I had 1 shake with 2 meals and little treats and then second week I did 100% ww!
Pretty shocked I've lost on both weeks and haven't put on yet :) although I am getting impatient again and craving my first months big losses on s&s lol xxx

stef2009 said:
Hey hun how u gettin on???
I did my own sort of refeed! First half of week had 2 shakes and a meal with a little treat then as the week went on I had 1 shake with 2 meals and little treats and then second week I did 100% ww!
Pretty shocked I've lost on both weeks and haven't put on yet :) although I am getting impatient again and craving my first months big losses on s&s lol xxx

Hey , I'm good thanks stef not bad really went to the dogs last night and didn't drink :) big smile on face lol ....,. Ate my chicken but not the chips

I'm finding it really hard though I'm hoping for a good loss this week and in all honesty if I don't get it I'm moving over to WW myself as 2lb can be achieved on WW if that makes sense this diet is drastic and I expect better results !!!

Your doing well .... Though mrs. :)

Ahhh well done you!!

Yeah that is the downfall wen it starts slowing down, most can still stick to it with its slower losses. But i couldn't, and going on ww has done me the world of good, I've been eating and losing, I've realised it is possible to keep the weight off from a vlcd an I've learnt about portion sizes and making the right choices! I'm unsure how long this 2lb per week will last for me though as I always slow down so if or wen that does happen I will be coming back to s&s!

Hope u get a good WI this week and u do what's best for u hun u know what feel right :) if u click on my profile and click on the threads I hav started u will see my wwdiary 'im gonna be a mini bride part 2' lol have a look see what u think!! Xxx

Thanks hun :) xx

Thanks stef see how I get on at Wi this week x

Good luck chick let me know how u get on xxx

stef2009 said:
Good luck chick let me know how u get on xxx

Will do :) x

Back